It's ok your cute so don't worry

Dream or Reality?

“LEE TAEMIN WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!” Key screamed. Damn I’m late. I felt something grab my arm; Meghan was holding onto my arm with both hands and squeezing it. She looked so cuutteee! I slapped myself wake up Taemin. The guys were looking at me funny and I said sorry I was with a friend.

“Not those idiots from school right? Please tell me you were hanging out with EXO they are much better for you.” Key was referring to the players of the school that I sometimes hang out with.

“Wrong and Wrong.” I said.

“Then who?” Minho asked.

“Take a look for yourself.” I said as I stepped to the opposite side of the arm Meghan was clinging to revealing her tear soaked face.

“OH MY GOD, TAEMIN WHAT DID U DO 2 THIS POOR LITTLE GIRL!!!!” Key shouted at me.

“Calm down Key will you? Can she stay here tonight?” I asked pleading. “I tell you later.” I whispered so that Meghan couldn’t hear.

“Oh, well of course she can I’ll take her and fix her up you guys prepare the girl guest room.” Key ordered. We all nodded and headed towards the girls guest room. We have two guest rooms, one for boys and one for girls. As I turned to watch Key guide Meghan to the bathroom I got all annoyed at Key because his hand was around her shoulder as they walked side by side. I watched as Meghan rested her head on Key’s shoulder. Why am I so annoyed?

 

Meghan POV

The one I’m guessing was Key led me to a bathroom about as big as my mini apartment. He sat me down on one of the salon styled chairs and started wiping away my tears. The whole time he didn’t say anything, he just kept wiping away my tears. He did my hair into two plaits down either side of my face and then said that he’ll be back in a minute.

When he came back he was holding a man sized shirt. “You don’t mind do you? It’s one of Jonghyun’s shirts. It’ll be a bit big but don’t worry.” He said softly, obviously he thought that I might be scared by him.

 

Key POV

Poor girl she look like she’s been to hell and back Taemin better explain later and if he’s at fault I will hide all his banana milk. I didn’t say anything to her at first because it looked like if I said anything she might burst into tears. When I came back I gave her Jonghyun’s shirt. She got changed and came out. Somehow she managed to pull it off.

She looked really beautiful for a girl with puffy eyes and no makeup on. As she came out I redid her plaits as they had come out. Then I spun her round in the chair to face me. I stepped back and looked at her. Beautiful!

Suddenly she jumped out of the chair and ran towards me grabbing me in a hug. At first I was so shocked but then melted when I heard her soft sobs. I started patting her head until Taemin, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun walked in.

They stared at us until Jonghyun broke the silence, “Hey, what do you think you are doing?”

“Don’t be so jealous Jonghyun.” Minho teased, “I think they look cut together.” Taemin came and separated up.

“Don’t you think that makes you look like a bit of a ert?” He said. He so likes her. This will be interesting.

“Let’s just go and have dinner.” The rest of us nodded and Taemin headed off. As I started to follow them I felt a tug on my shirt. I turned and to my surprise she was holding onto my shirt. She was looking at the ground.

“Hey guys check this out, how cute is she?” I called for them. As they came back I heard a bunch of Awe’s but Taemin looked like he might explode so we all headed to the dining area.

                She took Minho’s spot and sat next to me. Minho didn’t seem bothered by it he sat in the usually empty chair next to him. That chair was usually empty depending on which side Taemin wanted to sit that night but no matter how much he  wanted to sit there now he was stuck sitting next to Onew and Jonghyun, who like me sat at the head of the table. We ate in silence until Onew looked up at her.

                “By the way, what’s your name?” Onew asked. To be honest I don’t think anyone knew her name. As she began to open to answer Taemin cut her off.

                “Her name’s Meghan.” said Taemin.

                “Hey, did I ask you? Are you her?” Onew said.

                “No.” Taemin mumbled as he returned to his food.

                “So Meghan, why haven’t you touched your chicken?” Onew asked. Of course only Onew would pick that up. We all looked over to her plate and realised he was right she hadn’t touched the chicken at all. She whispered her answer but none of us could hear.

                “I’m sorry but we couldn’t hear you. What did you say?” I asked as politely and as gently as I could so as to not scare her.

                “I’m a vegetarian.” She said a little louder so we could all hear.

                “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry if I had of known I would have made something else for you, sorry.” Jonghyun apologised.

                “It’s ok.” She said smiling.

                “Awe she smiled how cute.” I said making her smile even bigger. I smiled back.

                “So can I have your chicken then?” Onew asked.

                We all rolled our eyes. To our surprise Meghan got up grabbed her chair and sat down next to Onew and gave him her chicken. Onew smiled at Meghan and she smiled back and went back to her food. SOOO CUUTTEEE!!!! I thought. Everyone went back to their food but the whole time I noticed Taemin glaring at Onew and Meghan. He’s way too obvious. I wonder if Meghan has noticed it yet.

               

                Minho POV

                After dinner I felt someone tug on my shirt. It was Meghan! She signalled for me to come closer so as I bent down she whispered in my ear.

                “Can you show me to the guest room everyone else went to bed and I don’t know where it is?” As I stood up I realised that the others were nowhere to be seen. They are really careless. I figured Key ask Onew to do it. Knowing Onew he probably got distracted and went to bed without a second thought. I nodded and a smile formed of Meghan’s face, she looks so cute when she smiles.

                I led her to her room and said good night as I turned to leave I felt a tug on my shirt again, I turned around and she was signalling me to come closer again, she must be shy because even though we’re alone she still whispers. I bent down.

                “Thank you.” She said, cute!

*Chu*

She gave me a peck on the cheek and fled into the room, closing the door behind her. I chuckled and headed to my room when I saw Taemin, stoping me in my tracks. He looked seriously pissed off.