Does it really matter?

Dream or Reality?

 

The next morning the snow continued to fall so I went to the bathroom and got ready for another lonely day of exploring the house. Oh, wow I’m starting to get split ends. My hair grows really fast so now it was just around my belly button. Looks like it’s time to get my hair redone. I thought as I got ready, had some breakfast and grabbed my keys.

I arrived at my favourite salon. “Hello,” said walking in and greeted everyone.

“Hey Meghan, it’s been awhile,” Bianca said, she was the one who originally died my hair pink and has been my favourite hair dresser since, “What you in for?”

“That sounds like a question you’ll find prisoners saying to the new prisoners,” I laughed, “I would like my split ends done please, the colour moved up and a surprise” when I said ‘a surprise’ Bianca’s eyes lit up. Whenever I said I wanted a surprise it meant a makeover, which was what Bianca loved to do to me. As I sat down in the chair she pulled my hair up and wrapped the hairdressing cloak around me and did it up and started to brush my hair.

“I love your hair you know that.” She said.

“Yes because you tell me that every time I come here,” I smiled.

“Well that’s because it’s true.” She laughed. When she had finished my hair she showed me in the mirror.

“It perfect thank you so much!” I exclaimed.

“I’m glad you like it, so I put in some more colours and cut you bangs, it’s not much difference but it still suits you.” She smiled.

“It does thank you so much.”I said again. After I paid to I went to the grocery store and bought the ingredients I needed to make cupcakes. When I got home I put them away, I’ll save it for when Ren comes over. I thought to myself.

As the days flew by it snowed more and I cleaned the rest of the house. Went down to the studio and did dancing and practised my instruments and singing. I watched more interviews the boys were having in Japan. They always said that they loved Japan, can’t wait to come back and thanked the fans and asked for them to continue to show their love and support.

On Friday I went to shopping centre again. As I walking through the shopping centre my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID ‘Diva Umma’ I chuckled as I answered.

“Moshimoshi.”

“Oh, sumimasen, I must have the wrong number.”

“Ok, bye Key”

“Yah! Wait a moment, is this Meghan?”

“Hi Key, how are you? Having fun in Japan?”

“It’s not as fun without you.”

“Really, so those five boys having the time of their lives in all those interviews in Japan looking like their having the time of their lives with the exact same band name and the exact same names as you guys weren’t you?”

“You saw that?”

“Yep” I laughed, “And you can tell Taemin Merry Christmas to him too and that there is no way I will quit touching his stuff. His room is just too interesting.” After a couple minutes of smiling I pulled the phone away as someone was yelling on the other side.

“Yah! Meghan what did you do to my stuff?” I heard Taemin yell.

“It’s good to hear your voice too Taemin.” I giggled.

“Hey, what the heck give it back.” As Taemin’s voice seemed to fade another comes on the line.

“Hey, sorry about that, Taemin’s going red right now. You should see it its hilarious.” Minho chuckled.

“Yeah, it sounds hilarious but there’s something I should tell you ~”

“Oh, sorry Meghan, we have to go now. We’ll see you when we get back, Merry Christmas.”

“Wait! Minho~” and I was cut off as the line went dead. I was trying to tell him about Ren coming over. I had completely forgotten to run it by them that he was coming over. I did tell them Alex and Sarah would be coming over for Christmas. What’s the difference if it Ren instead of them?  I thought to myself as I shrugged and continued shopping.