A challege

Dream or Reality?

 

Taemin POV

After school I decided to follow Meghan so that I could get an idea of who she is so that I knew the best way to approach her.

1 hour later.

God this girl is boring. All she’s done is walk around! Does she even know where she’s going? Is she lost or something?

As she turned the corner I followed her down the next road. I saw her stop; she looked up at a building. From where I was standing I couldn’t tell what it was. I heard her sigh and keep walking. I stopped in the same place as she had and looked up. She was looking at the SM Entertainment building! What does she want to audition and debut? I pretty sure this girl doesn’t have any talent I’ve never seen her dance or heard her sing. I’ve never heard her speak for that matter.

I kept following her as she turned to open a glass door and walk inside. I didn’t know the building I’ve never seen it before. I couldn’t see a sign. It was probably on the other side where I could see the second entrance through the glass walls.

It was a pretty open space. As I searched for Meghan I couldn’t see her anywhere.  I swear she walked into this building.

Just then a girl walked out of the change rooms, I noticed her hair. It was Meghan! She was wearing a Black sports bra and non – see through leggings. She looked hot, not like her quite self at all. As she turned to the mirror which stretched across the room she started heading for a docking station. Plugged her iPod in and then put her hair up in a high ponytail. Half of the pony tail was her bright pink hair at the bottom.

I was completely and utterly shocked when she started playing music and danced. She was amazing her motions fluid like water and sharp accurate. She actually did have talent. She moved in time to the music and didn’t miss a single beat.

As I was watching from outside a group of giggling teen girls about two years younger than me and a group of boys about the same age as them. They completely ignored me as they opened the door to the building and walked in. As I looked in I saw them putting down their bags and greeting Meghan.

Behind me were a group of middle aged women who were also entering the building. I decided to sneak in and blend with the women who might have been those teens’ parents.

“Okay, so have you boys been practicing?” Meghan asked.

“Yes ma’am.” They replied in unison.

“Then show me what you’ve got.” Meghan said as the girls stood to the sides of the room.  One girl went over to the docking station and changed the song to what I recognised as Boa’s ‘Only One’. There were too many boys for the dance so some sat out.

I remembered the song because I did a concert with boa and played her partner in the duet part of the song. I noticed the taller of the boys was standing in the position to do my part.

As they did the dance everyone but me watched in anticipation, when it was over Meghan turned  to the boys and helped point out what they did wrong. The mothers erupted in applause.

“Oh Please I could do that dance in my sleep.” I said loud enough for the boy Meghan was partnered with to hear. He looked down at his shoes; Meghan comforted him by laying her hands on his shoulders saying ‘It’s okay’. Even though I knew the boy was two years younger it still annoyed me to see him smile when she comforted him. She looked up to me.

“Just who do you think you are?” She asked taking a step forward.

“Lee Taemin.” I answered getting up from my seat. She looked at me in horror.

“If you’re so good then why don’t you do it?” one of the girls shouted at me.

“Yeah!” all the other girls agreed.

“Fine then I will if it’s okay with ma’am.” I teased. She looked at me obviously ticked off.

“I have no problem with it but I’m not sure if you’ll be able to keep up,” she retaliated.

 

 

Oh my gosh, my first subscriber. Thank you so much for reading my work. I will do the best I can to make a great fanfiction.

SakuraLove :3