Taemin's turn

Dream or Reality?

 

Taemin POV

                Today is Friday, and that means it is finally my day with Meghan. After school, I ran to the studio to find Meghan already there. As I entered the girls and boys from the first time I came here walked past me and put their bags down. I sat on the couch as they all sat down on the round in front of me.

“Ok, it’s time to vote on the next dance you guys want to do. For today we’ll be learning how to do high kicks and some partner activates.” She told them. They went through the high kicks and practiced all sorts of dance moves, from ballet to pop to contemporary. Before all left Meghan asked them if any of them had any ideas on the next dance they wanted to learn and if they wanted her to choreograph or teach them the moves in the video.

“How about you chose this time Ma’am?” one of the girls said. Every one nodded in agreement and some shouted ‘yeah’.

“I’ll see what I can do.” Meghan said smiling.

After everyone left Meghan we walked out to the motor bike, Meghan strapped her bag to the back and we put on our helmets.

“So, where do you want to go?” she asked turning to face me.

“How about to see a movie?” I suggested.

“Sure.” She said as she turned and jumped on the bike. I got on behind her and held her waist as she revved the engine my heart tarted to beat faster and I wondered if she could feel it. Geez, what the heck is wrong with me?

As we arrived at the movies I decided to be considerate and asked her if she wanted to see the latest English movie ‘Twilight, Breaking dawn Part 2’ it is supposed to be a romance movie, I think. But she just waved me down and pointed to an English movie called ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower.’

After the movie was over we headed towards Meghan’s bike there were lots of people around so Meghan took my helmet and gave me hers.

“Just until we get around the corner then we’ll switch ok.” She whispered. We drove around the corner and switched helmet’s then headed off home. As we walked in we were still talking about the movie when Key ran up to us and screamed.

“WHERE THE HELL HAS YOU BEEN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!” I looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. As I was about to wave him down Meghan stepped forward.

“I’m sorry key it’s my fault. My Friday classes don’t end till 6 and the movie didn’t start till 7. It was about an hour’s drive there. The movie ended at 9 but the drive back was about 3 hours. I’m very sorry for keeping Taemin out so late.” She said bowing. We all looked at her in shock Was it really a 3 hour drive back? I didn’t notice. I was thinking about Meghan the whole time. Damn I can’t get her out of my head. Get yourself together Taemin. We all turned to Key waiting for his response. His mouth hung open until he stuttered.

“Th-th-that’s okay, M-Meghan.” She walked past him.

“Can I borrow another shirt tonight? I really need to bring over a pair of pyjamas to use when I stay over, huh?” she said.

“You can borrow one of mine,” Minho said running up to his room. When he came back he handed her a shirt, “Here.” He said passing it to her. With that she said goodnight as she ran up stairs and closed the door. We stood in silence until Minho said good night and went to his room, followed by Jonghyun, then Onew and finally me and Key. We all drifted into the clouds for what remained of the night.