What are you doing to me?

Dream or Reality?

As we arrived home the others were still on the roof watching the last of the fireworks.

“Hey, you wanna have some fun?” I asked turning to Onew. He nodded his head slowly and studied my eyes as the light from the fireworks lit up the night sky. “Let’s pretend we did kiss and act like boyfriend and girlfriend!”

“What!”

“Shhh, it’ll be fun trust me.” I really wanted to see Taemin’s reaction. He nodded as we walked over to the ladder. We climbed up the ladder and stood behind the others. I laced my fingers with Onew’s as we walked over to them. I purposefully sat next to Taemin who was sitting next to Key. Jonghyun was sitting next to Key and Minho was on the other side of him.

“Hey were back.” Onew said earning the other’s attention.

“So, did you guys kiss?” I asked. I really wanted to know if they had and was a little upset that I had missed such a rare moment but my parents were waiting.

“Taemin refused at first but then I convinced him.” Key snickered.

 

Taemin POV

“Taemin refused at first but then I convinced him.” Key snickered. More like forced me to…

 

Flashback

“3… 2… 1… Happy New Year!” We all shouted. Key turned to me and tried to kiss me but I dodged him.

“Come on Minnie we got paired together, Jonghyun and Minho kissed.” I looked over to see Minho who took an interest in the roof tiles and Jonghyun taking a new found interest in his shoes.

“Only because it was for Meghan! I didn’t want to disappoint her!” Minho and Jonghyun defended. With the fireworks going off in the background lighting up Key’s face I saw his huge evil grin.

“Yeah, that’s right Taemin you wouldn’t want to disappoint Meghan now would you.” I sighed he had got me. I closed my eyes and felt his lips connect with mine. It was over after about three seconds and Key grinned at me.

“See that wasn’t hard now was it Taeminnie.”

“I am going to kill you.” I said just audibly above a whisper but I knew Key had heard me.

Flashback end

 

“Aww, such a shame I wasn’t here to witness Taemin’s first kiss.” Meghan said faking a sad voice and pouting. So cute!

“Sorry to disappoint but that wasn’t my first kiss. My first kiss was taken by a boy in Kindergarten. We were alone in the sand pit and no one was looking so before I could do anything he grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips. When he pulled away the first thing he said to me was ‘Boom! You’re pregnant!’” I confessed.

“What!”Meghan said braking out into a cute melodious fit of giggles.

“That’s what I said and he told me that he once asked his parents where baby’s come from. His parents told him that when two people kiss you get pregnant.” I shrugged. “But if that were true about three quarters of the people at my kindergarten could have been impregnated by him.”

“Wait so you’re telling me that a: You lost your first kiss to a boy in a sandpit at the age of 5. B: got instantly pregnant and c: that he would go running around on a daily base kissing other kids and saying ‘Boom! You’re pregnant!’” I nodded. “Those kids’ parents must have had a field day when they told their parents they were pregnant.” She laughed, even in the dim light her smile was so beautiful.

After a while we all went silent and the only sounds that could be heard was shuffling. It was coming from Meghan and Onew. As I looked over my eyes widened as I saw Onew had his hand laced with Meghan. I watched as he pulled his hand out of her grip and wrapped it around her shoulder. I couldn’t take it. I couldn’t watch. So I got up from my place, startling every one and headed down the ladder.

 

Meghan POV

I followed quickly after Taemin, down the ladder and into the house. “What’s wrong, Taemin?”

“Did you and Onew kiss?” He said straight out, not even turning to face me.

“N-no.” I stuttered, I couldn’t see his face even in the well lit room but, I think it was anger, rose from his body, making me shudder.

“Then why was he holding you like that?” His voice sounded softer as it cracked.

“Because I was cold and he was keeping me warm.” I answered my eyes laced with worry. Had I taken it too far?

“Then, then why didn’t you ask me? I could have kept you warm.” Before I could reply he spun around and walked to me, immediately wrapping me in his arms. I let my defences down as I hugged him back. I unconsciously yawned. He chuckled and I looked up at him with a ‘what?’ expression on my face.

“Some one’s sleepy.” He laughed.

“Yeah, yeah.” I exasperated, hitting his chest lightly loosening his grip on me as I broke out of his arms. A sense of loss washed over me as I headed upstairs to my room. Before I entered my room I tunred to see Taemin about to enter his, “Goodnight,” I called out before rushing into my room. The heat caught up with me as it reached my cheeks. I jumped into bed and sighed. What is this boy doing to me? and with that I drifted into the clouds.

 

First of al instead of drowning you all with a bunch of sorrys I will just say thank you to all who have supported me this far.

Shout outs to:

DreamingLight

Silversorbet

For making me want to continue the story as it is. If I didn't re-read teir comments a couple of days ago I might not have been posting this chapter right now. So thank you and thank you to all my subscribers and commenters and readers.

 

SakuraLove :3