Be careful, when it comes to love... she's an idiot!

Dream or Reality?

 

I went to the hill and met Alex and Sarah. I didn’t know until I lay on the ground that Taemin and EXO had been following me. We sat up.

“Hey guys, whatcha doing?” Sehun asked.

“Were lying on a hill” Alex replied.

“And now if you’ll excuse us...” Sarah said. We all lay back down and stuck a three way head phone splitter into my iPod. Felt someone lie down next to me and turned to see Taemin. I sat up, pulling out the head phones and so did Alex, Sarah and Taemin.

“Ok, what do you guys want?” I asked.

“To talk to Alex and Sarah in private,” Suho said as Lay and Kris grabbed Alex and Sarah and pulled them away.

“Wait... what!” I said. Kai stepped in front of me.

“Meghan we need to talk about the assignment.” He said.

“What the hell Kai? Let me through.” I yelled at him.

“You’re going to cause a scene.” He whispered. I calmed down after that. Having people stare at me trying to get away from Kai was the last thing I wanted. I quietly lie back down on the hill and put in my head phone. Kai took a pair and put them on and lay next to me. As we listened to ‘I don’t need a man’ by Miss A. Kai complained but I shut him up. As I was lying there I was thinking what are they doing? Why didn’t they want me there? It drove me insane that none of them wanted talk to me. I don’t know why but it just did.

 

Taemin POV

We grabbed Alex and Sarah and ran away from Meghan leaving her with Kai. I didn’t want to see Kai spend alone time with Meghan but I wanted to hear what Alex and Sarah can tell me, I mean us, about her. We reached an empty class room and went inside.

“Ok, what is this about?” Alex asked.

“We know about Meghan’s parents, she told us herself, but we’re not sure how to act around her now, could you tell us a little bit more about Meghan.” I asked.

“Possibly everything,” Lay asked. We all turned to him. “Well I want to know as much as possible about her. I’m sure you do to, Taemin.” I blushed.

“Anyways, can you tell us?” Sehun asked. Alex and Sarah nodded at each other, so using twin telepathy there. We all pulled up a seat.

“Meghan, as you probably all know is very, how should I put this? Different.” Alex said. “She tends to have everything she wants, but she’s not spoilt. That’s her cousins.” We looked at her confused.

“What Alex means is, her parent would give her anything she wanted as she was their miracle. It was a total shock to us when we found this out that it didn’t turn her into a spoilt brat. Her cousins, the twins, however where showered with love, affection and material objects which unfortunately turned them into spoilt brats. If you’re ever asked if you want to meet them, don’t. It will be the biggest mistake of your life.” Sarah explained.

“Why?” D.O. asked.

“The girls name is Ma Ri, if you meet her looking like you guys do. You will be forced to become her boyfriend even if you don’t want to and you won’t get out of the relationship until she finds a hotter guy.” Alex said.

“The boys name is Chin Ho, if you meet him. Let’s just say that he doesn’t like guys hanging around Meghan.” Sarah explained.

“Why?” I asked.

“Long story short he likes Meghan. But he’s not aloud near her because Meghan’s Auntie hates her. I suppose she told you the story of why her auntie hates her.” Alex said. As we nodded, she continued. “Well Ma Ri is the one who told Meghan to whistle because she liked the look of those boys across the road but didn’t have the ability to whistle. Chin Ho was standing next to Meghan and pulled her away glaring at the boys.”

“That’s gross. He likes his cousin.” Sehun squirmed.

“Well…” Sarah looked to Alex.

“Meghan used to have the nick name ‘Ice Princess’. It was because very few guys could resist her. Before the accident she was even more beautiful and always had a smile on her face. She brightened up any room she would into. Hence the ‘Princess’ part,” Alex said.

“But the ‘Ice’ part comes from how dumb she was. Don’t get me wrong, Meghan is super smart when it comes to school, friends, family and how to act in society but when it comes to love the girl has as much experience as a new born baby. Whenever a guy would confess to her she would misunderstand and think they meant something else.” Sarah concluded.

“So if you want to date her, our advice is; good luck.” They said in unison.

As we headed back to the hill Meghan ran up to us. She looked so adorable even when running, her flushed cheeks matched the pink of her hair.

“What the hell! They didn’t hurt you guy’s right?” she asked standing up straight.

“No, it was nothing they were just asking us what kind of things you like. You’re birthday is coming up you know.” I looked at Alex in shock. She looked at us and winked.

“Oh, ok. You’re right.” Meghan said.

“We were wondering if we could come on the picnic with you.” Sarah added. Meghan’s face brightened up. She was so pretty… snap out of it Taemin!

“I’d love that.” She said. The bell rang and we all headed off to class. Meghan went to her studio for class with the little kids and I got Kris to drive me home.

“So how are you going to do it?” he asked.

“What?” I asked puzzled.

“Come on dude, I can see right through you, you so like Meghan.” He said glancing over at me. Did I like Meghan? It would explain so much but no I can’t, can I?

“So, like Alex and Sarah said. You have to teach her about love, she’s like a newborn when it comes to this sort of thing.” I nodded as Kris pulled into the driveway. “Good luck, I’ll see you at school tomorrow. Tell the others I said hi.” And with that he pulled out of the drive way. It took me a couple of minutes to collect my thoughts. I went inside, had dinner with the rest of Shinee and headed to my room and eventually drifted off into the clouds.

Thank you guys so much for supporting me this far and sending me your ideas and support when i didn't know what to do. I loved you ideas and wanted to incorporate all of them and i'll try my best to incorpporate as many as possible.

- SakuraLove :3