Kai's perception or is it a warning?

Dream or Reality?

                Key POV

                After Meghan said thank you to me for everything and smiling I found myself leaning in and kissing her on the forehead. When she closed the door I heard her jump onto her bed. I laughed to myself. I looked down at the ground and shook my head. That girl is too much... too CUUUUTTTTEEEE!!!!

                When I looked up I saw Minho, Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun standing in front of me.

                “Good night” I said saluting them. They followed me down stairs to the kitchen. I went to the fridge and got a bottle of water. I knew what was coming as I turned around and saw Taemin and Onew leaning on the island table, Minho behind them, arms crossed and Jonghyun leaning back on the table behind him.

                “So how was it?” Jonghyun asked. He seemed the least pissed off at me. He probably doesn’t know Meghan enough to love her to bits as I could see Taemin did and Onew and Minho were beginning to. I decided o ignore the others and just talk to Jonghyun.

                “It was fun, we went shopping and I bought her some clothes and make up.” I said taking a drink of water and screwing the lid loosely back on.

                “So you basically pampered her.” Jonghyun said grinning. He was obviously trying to stir the others.

                “Yep, who wouldn’t want to pamper a girl as cute as Meghan.” I said smiling, pissing the other three off even more.

                “So do you like Meghan?” Onew asked.

                “Of course I do she’s just to adorable to hate.” I said smiling at them. I headed for the lounge and the TV. When it was over I turned it off and put my water back in the fridge. I headed for my bed when I heard a motor bike. I ran down the stairs and burst out the front door to see Meghan on her motorbike zooming down the street. I heard the others running down the stairs behind me. They peered over my shoulders but they she was already gone.

                “Guys don’t worry she left a note again.” Onew said flagging us down. We all ran into the kitchen to see Onew sitting in the middle of the island able reading a familiar piece of paper.

“ONEW GET DOWN FROM THERE.” I yelled.

“No it’s too much fun up here.” Onew retorted handing me the letter.

 

Dear Key, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin,

Sorry for not tell you but I always wake up early and since you were all still asleep I went to school. I have work this afternoon so Taemin follow me and you die. Key thank you so much for yesterday I had a lot of fun :D

Love ya all hope to see ya in the future, Meghan :3

Oh well that’s that I turned to Taemin.

“Make sure to follow her again this afternoon and bring her back, its Jonghyun’s day with her today.” I said. Jonghyun looked at the others, they all looked pissed. I think he likes seeing Taemin, Onew and Minho getting frustrated.

 

Meghan POV

I arrived at school and told Alex and Sarah all about my day yesterday and they squealed when I told them Key kissed me on the forehead. They told me about their day yesterday which personally I found more interesting than mine. They told me they had just started listening to this band Shinee and they showed me one of their songs called Replay. I really like the song maybe I should show this to Key, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho and Taemin. They might know the band.

As we headed to class I passed by Taemin and EXO, I pretended I didn’t know him and headed for class.

 

Taemin POV

As I was heading down the hallway with EXO I saw Meghan heading this way she looked so beautiful today her hair was flying away with the wind looking like a calm fir again. I loved it when her hair looked like that. I watched her leave and as I turned o face forward I felt Kai bump me.

“See something you like?” he asked grinning at me.

“Yeah, I guess I did.”I replied. As I turned around I saw Meghan going the other way, Kai followed my gaze and for some reason he punched me. “Ouch, that hurt.” I whined

“You’re such a baby. Anyways, don’t waste your time. She’ll never go out with you. She never talks to anyone but the twins Alex and Sarah. I don’t know what happened to her she used to be so vibrant cheery and the most beautiful girl in school. One day I was sitting in class and the teacher called her out. He whispered something to her and they started running. I don’t know what happened but after that she was never the same.” Kai said with a sad look on his face.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Well, look at her now does she seem cheery to you. Whatever happened it made her depressed. She stopped showing up to school for a while but somehow managed to keep up her good grades. She never smiled or talked to anyone but Alex and Sarah ever again. I think I’ve even forgotten what she sounds like. I remember she was good at singing though. So just forget about her Taemin.” Kai turned and walked to class, I followed. I wonder what actually happened that day. But she smiled in front of us. So maybe she’s starting to come out of depression. I’d love to see her smile at school. But then again if she went back to her original self every guy in the school might want her. I can’t let that happen! If she does go back then I’ll protect her from the foul stinky boys at this school. *Mental Slap* what the hell am I saying  it’s not like I’m her boyfriend or anything. Uggghhh!!! Why am I so annoyed every time I think of Meghan with some guy! I went to class and the day seemed to fly by.

After school I followed Meghan but she climbed on her bike and speed off down the street. Oh, she must have not had time to leave her bike at the studio this morning. Considering it’s half an hour drive to the studio from our house to the studio but it would have been about an hour’s walk to school. I flagged Kai down and asked him for a lift to SM Entertainment. He told me to get in.

As I got out of the car I waited till Kai was out of sight and headed to the studio. As I walked in Meghan only had one student today. They were sitting on pedestals; Meghan was holding a guitar and talking to a boy about her age. Who is he? Don’t tell me is he her boyfriend! I snuck in and sat on the couch. Meghan started to play and the boy sung a song I didn’t know. The song was entirely English. I tried to listen and translate it for myself.

“I’m good at wasting time,

I think lyrics need to rhyme,

And you’re not asking but I’m trying to grow a moustache.

I eat cheese, but only on pizza, please,

And sometimes on a homemade quesadilla.

Otherwise it smells like feet to me.

And I, I really like it when the moon looks like a toe nail.

And I love it when you say my name-eame-eame.

 

 If you wanna know, here it goes.

Gonna tell ya there’s a part of me that shows,

If we’re close, gonna let you see everything,

But remember that you asked for it.

I’m trying to do my best to impress,

But it’s easier to let you take a guess, at the rest,

But you wanna hear what lives in side my brain, in my heart,

Well, you asked for it.

For your perusing,

At times confusing,

Slightly amusing...

Introducing me!

Do doo doo doo doo doo to

Do doo doo doo doo doo to

La ta da da,

La da da ta la da da da da da da.

 

I never trust a dog to watch my food.

And I like to use the word ‘dude’,

As a noun, or an adverb, or an adjective

And I never really been into cars.

I like really cool guitars and superheroes and checks with lots of zeroes on em’

I love the sound of violins and making someone smile-eile-eile...

 

If you wanna know, here it goes.

Gonna tell ya there’s a part of me that shows,

If we’re close, gonna let you see everything,

But remember that you asked for it.

I’m trying to do my best to impress,

But it’s easier to let you take a guess, at the rest,

But you wanna hear what lives in side my brain, in my heart,

Well, you asked for it.

For your perusing,

At times confusing,

Slightly amusing...

Introducing me!

 

Well you probably know more then you ever wanted to,

So be careful when you ask next ti-ei-eime...

 

If you wanna know, here it goes.

Gonna tell ya there’s a part of me that shows,

If we’re close, gonna let you see everything,

But remember that you asked for it.

I’m trying to do my best to impress,

But it’s easier to let you take a guess, at the rest,

But you wanna hear what lives in side my brain, in my heart,

Well, you asked for it.

For your perusing,

At times confusing,

Slightly amusing...

Introducing me!

Do doo doo doo doo doo to

Do doo doo doo doo doo to

Do doo doo doo...

Introducing me!”

“That was really good. See your getting better.” She said.

“Thanks Meghan.” He bent over and kissed her on the cheek. She froze, he was grinning.

“Hey, do you wanna die?” she yelled at him. He got off his stool and headed for the door.

“Then today I will die with no regrets.” He said running off.

“That kid! I’ll kill him next lesson.” She cursed to herself.

As she got up and put the guitar away she still didn’t know I was sitting there. Good thing too I felt like exploding. When she came back she jumped when she saw me.

“Taemin how long have you been sitting there?” she asked me.

“The whole time.” I shook off my anger and smiled. “Come on its Jonghyun’s day with you today." I grabbed her and dragged her out to her motorbike. What the heck is wrong with me?