Make it clear next time, you scared us half to death!

Dream or Reality?

 

Taemin POV

                I got up out of bed and headed for the Kitchen because I had finished the banana milk in my room. As I was heading down the hall I stopped when I caught sight of Minho as he was standing in front of the girls’ guest room. Meghan was standing behind him. As he was walking away I saw Meghan grab his shirt and motion for him to come closer. Minho bent down and Meghan whispered something in his ear.

*Chu*

She kissed him on the cheek and ran into her room and shut the door. WHAT THE HELL!!! As Minho got up he started for his room a surprised yet happy look on his face. He stopped when he saw me standing a little way down the hall. I felt like I was going to burst. Why was I so annoyed? It shouldn’t matter to me. It’s not like she’s my girlfriend or anything. Minho tried to get past me but I wouldn’t let him, not until I know the whole story of what just happened.

“Why did she kiss you?” I asked annoyed.

“She was saying thank you and I guess it was a ‘Thank You Kiss’.” Minho said.

“Do you like her?” I asked, hoping the answer would be no.

“Yes, I do.” He replied it made me mad I can’t explain why. “But not in the way your thinking. Well at least not yet.” He smiled as he slid past me to his room.

As I headed for my room I almost forgot my banana milk so I quickly went down stairs and got a carton and took it back to my room.

 

Meghan POV

I woke up at about 6:30 this morning. I had a really nice dream too. It was about how I danced with the most popular guy in school, drove him home met his friends, kissed one of them as a thank you and slept over in their awesome guest room.  As I opened my eyes I had no idea where I was. Wait! Was that dream real?

I came to my senses and realised it was defiantly not a dream. I headed downstairs and had some banana milk that was sitting in the fridge, I made some toast and as I was eating I wrote Taemin, Minho, Onew, Key and Jonghyun a note that went like this:

Dear Taemin, Key, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun,

Thank you so much for everything last night I had lots of fun. I will never forget you guys. I had fun getting to know you all over our brief time together. Onew you need to cut down on the chicken. Minho has great charisma. Jonghyun your cooking is the best I’ve had in a long time. Key thank you for everything you’re the best diva I know and Taemin… I’m sorry but I drank a bit of you banana milk. I guess we have something in common then.

See ya, love ya. Bye.

Meghan :3

I headed for the garage, strapped down mum’s helmet and put on my own. I revved the engine and kicked off the ground and started heading for home. There wasn’t much traffic and I made it home fine. As I got home I went inside and work on my homework for school.

 

Taemin POV

I woke up this morning to hear Key screaming.

“KYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! SHE’S GONE! ONEW, TAEMIN, JONGHYUN, MINHO COME HERE NOW!!! SHE’S GONE!” As we all made our way down stairs we saw Key in diva mode.

“What’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked.

“Look at this!” he said flashing a piece of paper with hand writing on it. As we read it Onew and Jonghyun stared at Key. Minho laughed.

“She didn’t say anything good about you Taemin just that she had some of your banana milk.” I was so pissed why did she have to drink my baby?

“You two don’t get it do you?” Key asked me and Minho.”IT LOOKS LIKE A FREAKIN’ SUICIDE NOTE!!!” Key screamed.

“That’s not possible.” I said but as I read it again I noticed he was right. We all exchanged a look and then I ran to my room grabbing a sheet of paper from the desk in my draw and ran back down to the others.

“This is the class contact list, it should have Meghan’s address on it. See there it is. Let’s look there first.”I said pointing to Meghan’s name on the contact sheet. We all got into the care as Jonghyun drove as fast as possible towards the house. When we pulled up we all jumped out of the car and ran to the door. I knocked on the door.

“Coming, we heard I a voice from inside say, as the door swung open to reveal Meghan. She had a pen resting between the top of her ear and her head. “What are you guys doing here, how did you know where I live? And why are you all in pyjamas?” she asked.

 

Meghan POV

                As I opened the door I saw Taemin, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Key out of breath at my front door. “What are you guys doing here, how did you know where I live? And why are you all in pyjamas?” I  asked.

“We though you committed suicide.” Key huffed out of breath.

“What the… why on earth would I do that?” I asked astounded they thought of something so stupid.

“The note you left looked like a suicide note.” Onew said.

“Uh, I do not now nor ever do I intend to kill myself. That  would make my auntie’s life just too easy.” I joked.

“Thank God.” Minho said.

“You guys should go now I have homework to do before I go to work today. See you on Monday Taemin.” I said closing the door. I turned around and went back to my homework.

Thank you guys sooo much for subscribing! I hope you all like the story so far.

WHEN I SAW HOW MANY SUBSCRIBERS I HAD

SakuraLove :3