Desicions and Headaches

Dream or Reality?

Taemin POV

As we walked out of the hospital Key turned to face Alex and Sarah who stopped in their tracks.

“HOW THE HELL CAN SHE SAY ‘JAL JINAE’ WHEN SHE’S THE ONE IN HOSPITAL.” Key snapped. He had been holding it in, in the hospital. I was wondering why he wasn’t saying anything.

“I don’t know it’s just something she’s always said to us when we would leave the hospital after visiting her.” Alex said calmly.

“YOU SAID SHE’S BEEN IN THERE 76 TIMES! HOW CAN YOU NOT BE CONCERNED ABOUT THAT?” Key yelled.

“Because... when it comes to Meghan...” Alex trailed off.

“Because she’s the kind of person that cares more about the well being of others than her own, don’t you dare say that we’re not concerned about her. We are terribly concerned. We’ve been trying to get her to move in with us but she won’t hear of it because she says she doesn’t want to be a burden. If we even think of asking her if she’s ok than all we’re going to hear out of her is; ‘Don’t worry about me, I’m fine.’ The last time she was in hospital I had a vomiting bug. This was when she had anorexia and you know what she said when we visited?” Sarah paused and then continued, “She said ‘I’m fine, I’m sorry for making you worry again. But Sarah do you still have the vomiting bug? Are you feeling better?’ she had freaking anorexia and I had a vomiting bug and she was more concerned about me.” She snapped. She crouched on the ground. Key bent down and pulled Sarah up off the ground and wiped her tears away. Alex had been starring at her feet the whole time.

“I have an idea.” Key said to Sarah, “Can you help us?” Key was grinning, I don’t know what he’s up to but I already knew he would make us get involved.

 

Meghan POV

The next day EXO came. I don’t know why but they said they were here to take me home. As I was discharged from the hospital and said good bye to Marie and Claire and Kris lead me to the car. I sat in the back, on the window seat. Sehun was next to me. I felt myself getting tired, I lay my head on Sehun and he stiffened but eventually relaxed and laid his head on top of mine.

A while later, I felt the car stop and opened my eyes, where are we? I thought. Lay grabbed my hand and helped me out.  I whipped my eyes and when I looked again I saw that we were at Onew, Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin’s house. I didn’t complain as Lay lead me to the house. I was curious as to see why we were here instead of my house. The door opened and Key pulled me in an unexplainable expression across his face, it was somewhere between excitement and sadness.

He carefully led me to the lounge room, barely holding my hand as if he thought I might break if he held my hand to hard. When I reached the lounge room I was surprised to see Alex and Sarah there with the others. As EXO came in behind me Key let go of my hand and spun to face me.

“Meghan, this is for your own good. We have talked it over and have decided that you will move in here with us.” Key said calmly. I starred them completely shocked. What the hell!

“Hang on, did I hear you correctly. I am moving in with you?” I asked as the all nodded. I looked at them in disbelief. This had to be a dream. “So you expect me to move in here. Without my auntie’s consent knowing the consequences I would have to face if anyone at school was to find out. Did you think how it would affect me at all? Did you not realise that I might not want to move out of that house?” I questioned. They all looked at each other. “Don’t you dare think for a second that you’re moving into my house? I t may be big but if my auntie found out that either I was living with five boys or five boys were living with me then she’d have my head.”

“YOU DON’T GET IT DO YOU? WE ARE DOING THIS FOR YOU! WE DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU IN HOSPTIAL AGAIN WHEN WE CAN PREVENT IT!” Key screamed at me. Jonghyun grabbed Key’s arm. He calmed down and continued. “All I’m saying is there might come a time when you’re at home, alone, and something like this happens again. Who do you think is going to be there to take you to the hospital? Meghan, we are all concerned about your health and well being. We all agreed that you should move in with us so that we can take care of you. Please, knowing that you’re not alone in that big house will make us all feel much better. Do you know how worried we get? We all care about you a lot so please do this for us.”

They got me; I hate it when people worry about me and with what Key had said it was very clear that I was making them all worried. I thought about it as everyone stared at me. Key was right. Not only was I alone but in that house, it just didn’t feel like I belonged there anymore. This place had felt like my new home. It was time to let go. Mum and dad weren’t coming back. I needed to stop pretending. A tear rolled down my cheek and I looked up to face them.

“Fine, I’ll move in but the house...” I couldn’t finish what I was about to say.

“Don’t worry we can help you to sell it if you wish.” Alex said. I nodded. As I looked at their faces I smiled as a few more tears rolled down my face. I felt my legs go weak and cave in beneath me. As I fell to the ground I heard every one jumping up and gasping.

“Can I go lie down now? I feel a little sick.” I said as I got up.

“You’re pyjamas are still here. Do you want someone to bring you something to eat later? Soup?” Jonghyun's voice sounded like a harp compared to Key’s screaming. Honestly sometimes Key sounded like a trumpet. I nodded meekly and headed for the guest room. I changed into the pyjamas and lay down. I already had a headache but Key’s screaming had made it worse. I eventually drifted off into the clouds.