Kidnapped for a day with Jonghyun

Dream or Reality?

Meghan POV

I got up and put my guitar away and when I headed for the door I jumped when I saw Taemin sitting on the couch.

“Taemin how long have you been sitting there?” I asked him.

“The whole time,” He smiled. “Come on its Jonghyun’s day with you today.” he grabbed me and dragged me out to my motorbike.  He grabbed mum’s helmet and sat on the back. I tied on my bag, put my helmet on and got on the front. As soon as I was on my bike I felt Taemin grab a hold of me and rest his head on my back. I hadn’t even started the bike yet. My heart beat increased! What the heck is happening to me? I felt a soft thumping on my back. I could feel Taemin's heart beat! I tried to ignore it as I revved the engine and kick off the ground.

                I stopped in Taemin’s driveway and as I started to get off I realised that Taemin had fallen asleep. How could a person fall asleep at 4:30 in the afternoon?! As I broke Taemin’s grip I jumped off my bike turned around and caught him before he fell off. I tried carrying him bridal style and to my surprise he was really light! I carried him to the door and kicked it with my foot. I pulled Taemin up as he was starting to slip. Someone really needs to get him off all this banana milk.

                Key answered the door and as he saw me carrying Taemin he stepped to the side, holding the door and called for Onew, Minho and Jonghyun. I was walking towards the couch when the others came bounding into the room. They watched as I walked over to the couch and flipped Taemin onto the couch making him land of his stomach. The others laughed and I then I started laughing until I snapped back to reality.

                “Hey! You could have helped you know!” I snapped.

                “But it was so funny none of us could move.” Onew laughed.

                “Whatever.” I said as I started for the door. As I opened it a hand came from behind me and slammed it shut. My heart rate increased as I saw Jonghyun standing behind me.

                “Come on, isn’t today my turn to be with you?” he whined. When my heart rate calmed I looked at him.

                “You know you guys sort of seldom chose for me to spend an afternoon with you.” I retorted.

                “So you don’t want to play with me?” Jonghyun looked like he was about to cry.

                “I didn’t say that, I was just pointing out the obvious so I could wrap my head around this.” As I spoke he immediately snapped out of it and grabbed my arm skipping towards the kitchen.

                “Ok, were gonna make cupcakes!” Jonghyun said to me.

                “Oh, I love cupcakes!” I said jumping up and down. We started to make the cup cakes and we having a lot of fun and getting along really well. When we put the cupcakes in the oven we started cleaning up. Once we were finished I sat on the edge of the island table and Jonghyun was leaning on his forearms against the table next to me. After a little while he turned to face me. My heart increased as he looked straight into my eyes.

                “Can I ask you something.” He asked.

                “Sure, what is it?” I said calmly even though my heart was thumping against the inside of my chest.

                “What do you think of me? Honestly.” He said.

                “Honestly, I think you’re a really nice person, I’m having loads of fun.” I replied smiling. He didn’t smile back. “Why?” I asked.

                “Because I kind of worry about what people think of me.” he said looking down at his hands. I stared at him. Awe who knew he has a really cute soft side, my expression softened. He took a step back and looked at me.

                “You know, my mum always use to say; ‘It doesn’t matter what others think of you, what matters is what you think of yourself. Don’t let anyone ever taint your opinion of yourself and never put yourself down. If someone says to you, ‘I hate you’ you just say ‘That nice, thanks for telling me. It’s a shame we couldn’t be friends’. When someone is mean to you, you must always be super nice back.” I said looking at the ceiling and swinging my legs back and forth. Jonghyun looked at me and I smiled, he smiled back.

                “Jonghyun, you are you and I think that’s the best thing in the world!” I said with a grin. He ran towards me and hugged me and spun me around the kitchen (don’t do this at home –SakuraLove :3). When he put me down I leaned back in his arms, looked at his face and returned the hug.

                Then the oven went ding and we pulled out the cupcakes, cooled them down and iced them. When we were done we had one each and he led me to the guest room. As we said goodnight he turned to go when I hugged him from behind and nestled my face in his back. As I felt him place his hands on top of mine I smiled the biggest smile into his back. We stayed like that for a while until he pulled away.

                “Goodnight milady.” He said as he rested my hand on top of his. As he slowly pulled away my I smiled. As our fingertips parted my heart rate increased. Then I ran into the room closing the door and jumped on my bed and eventually got whisked away with the clouds.

 

Jonghyun POV

I turned to Meghan who was sitting on the edge of the island table I looked into her eyes, they were so pretty.

                “Can I ask you something?” I asked her.

                “Sure, what is it?” She said.

                “What do you think of me? Honestly.” I asked.

                “Honestly, I think you’re a really nice person, I’m having loads of fun.” She said smiling. I didn’t smile back. She’s lying. “Why?” She asked.

                “Because I kind of worry about what people think of me.” I replied as I looked down at my hands. I took a step back and looked at her.

                “You know, my mum always use to say; ‘It doesn’t matter what others think of you, what matters is what you think of yourself. Don’t let anyone ever taint your opinion of yourself and never put yourself down. If someone says to you, ‘I hate you’ you just say ‘That nice, thanks for telling me. It’s a shame we couldn’t be friends’. When someone is mean to you, you must always be super nice back.” She told me whilst looking at the ceiling and swinging her legs back and forth. I looked at her and she smiled, I smiled back.

                “Jonghyun, you are you and I think that’s the best thing in the world!” She said grinning. I don’t know why but I ran towards her and hugged her, spinning her around the kitchen (like I said before don’t do this at home –SakuraLove :3). When I put her down she leaned back in my arms, looked at me. She returned the hug.

                Then the oven went ding and we pulled out the cupcakes, cooled them down and iced them. When we were done we had one each and I led her to the girls’ guest room. As we said goodnight I turned to go to my room when I felt her hug me from behind and rub her face against my back.  I placed my hands on top of her and smiled as I felt her smile into my back. We stayed like that for a while until I pulled away.

                “Goodnight milady.” I said as I placed her hand on top of mine as if she were a princess. As our fingertips parted I felt a smile spread across my face. She ran into the room closing the door. As I started to walk away I heard the sound of someone running and then I heard the bed inside her room cringe. She must have jumped onto the bed. I went down stairs and told the others what happened like I promised before Meghan go here, leaving out the ending, of course. I headed for my room and drifted off into the clouds.