A party for you/What if?

Dream or Reality?

 

Alex and Sarah stopped by on the weekend for my early birthday party/picnic at the park. We had a lot of fun. When I opened my present from them it was this beautiful flower hairclip.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe you guys remembered!” I exclaimed as I hugged them. It was a while ago, we went shopping together and I picked out this beautiful flower hairclip. It had a few embellishments and was a sort of amber soft pink colour. I put it on. “How do I look?” I asked.

“Beautiful,” they said in unison.

“Don’t think I forgot your presents.”  I said opening my bag.

“Oh wow, thank you Meghan its brilliant.” They said as I handed them their individual presents.

“I knew you’d like it. I saw you looking at that book series when we were shopping that time and I already knew you wanted those x-men comics.” I said pointing to their presents. We had another group hug. We laughed, joked and played and finally we all walked back to the house.

“Well, we better be going now.” Alex said. “Thank you again, for the presents.”

“Thank you for mine.” I hugged them. As I pulled back Alex’s smile faded.

“So did you tell them, you know, about your birthday?” She asked.

“No,” I said bluntly.

“Meghan!”

“I don’t want them to know ok. They already take care of me enough, I don’t need them to do anything for my birthday my present from them is how they let me live here.” I explained. They looked exasperated, “Please, promise you won’t tell them.” I said putting on my best puppy face and began to whimper a little.

“Fine, we won’t tell them.”

“Thank you,” I said bouncing up and down.

“We’re happy though, that you truly smiling one again.” Sarah beamed and I beamed back. “We’ll see you after the holidays ok.”

“Ok, have fun.” I waved and went back into the house.

 

Sarah POV

As me and Ally were driving home, we sat in silence. I am so annoyed at them, they heard us talking about Meghan’s birthday before did they ever stop to think and ask when it is? I knew Ally was trying to concentrate on the road. Ever since Meghan’s parents accident she’s been focusing more when driving. I couldn’t help but wonder, would all of this still be happening if Meghan’s parents were still around? I know she wouldn’t be living with the boys but would she still have become their friends? I know that the moments when what was going on and what was being said had something to do with her parents’ death wouldn’t happen. But what about the moments where the subject was not brought up? Would they still have become friends? Well there’s no point in worrying about it, what’s happened has happened and can’t be undone, I just hope Meghan will be ok. I know she’s been trying her hardest to continue to smile. As we arrived home, we got out of the car and headed inside. And after dinner we went to our room, eventually letting the sandman bless our dreams.

 

OH MY GOSH!!! 30 subscribers!!! *dance party*!!! Thank you all so much for subsrcibing and supporting my story *bows* I akways enjoy hearing comments and comment replies from you guys on how you think my story is going and what you think should happen! I am always open to your suggestions and will try hard to incorporate parts of them!!! Once again, thank you all for supporting, suscribing, commenting and above all else; reading my story!!!

oh so true!!!

- SakuraLove :3