Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!!!

Dream or Reality?

*Knock Knock*

Who’s there? I thought sarcastically as I headed towards the front door.

“Merry Christmas,” I said. “Come in. It must be cold out there.” I closed the door behind Ren.

“Happy Birthday!” He smiled.

“Thank you,” I smiled back.

“So what are we doing today Birthday girl?” he asked as he took off his jumper.

“Well for starters when we get there you better not say anything about my birthday.” I smiled as I poked him.

“Why not?” He asked.

“Reasons.” I laughed as he followed me to the kitchen. “Ok, so I’ve already made the cupcakes I just need to frost them and then we can go.” He titled his head in confusion. After a while the Cupcakes were fully frosted and ready to go.

“Do you think they’ll like them?” I asked Ren as we started to pack them into containers.

“I think they’ll love them. They look so good but who are they for?” he asked.

“You’ll see, let’s go put these in your car, ok?”  I asked and he nodded as I grabbed the containers and started walking towards the door with Ren behind me. After we put all the cupcakes along the feet area of the back of the car, so that they wouldn’t move around too much, I locked the door and went to the car with my over sized, grey, snoopy jumper on that says “Love is Sweet” on the back. I gave him the address and when we pulled up at the house I stood in front of him.

“Now remember, no mentioning my birthday in their or you will never see the light of day again got it.” I said pointing a finger at him as he gulped and nodded. “Good, let’s go in.” I said grabbing some containers.

“You know you can be really scary sometimes.” He said. I smiled at him and replied.

“I know.” as we walked inside I lifted up the containers above my head as around 13 little kids about five to seven years old came rushing around me.

“Meghan noona, your here.” A little girl said as she hugged my leg.

“Well, I promised didn’t I.” I said faking a hurt expression on my face.

“Oh, no noona don’t be sad. We don’t like it when noona is sad.” She said as I walked into the main room with them walking behind me and Ren behind them.

“Meghan-ah!” I turned to see…

“Pil Suk noona!” I put the cupcakes on the table and walked up to her and hugged her.

“Yah, I’m only a year or two older than you. Why are you calling me noona.” She whined, “And who might this be?” she asked pointing at Ren who looked so confused I almost burst out laughing.

“This is Ren, he goes to my school.” I introduced them as Ren put the cupcakes he was carrying next t where I put mine.

“Oh so is he your~” she started to whisper in my ear.

“No,” I cut her off.

“Meghan noona!” we were interrupted before the conversation could go any further as I turned to see the older kids coming down the stairs with the Ri Ah ( the little girl from before ) holding one of their hands, leading them down the stairs.

“Merry Christmas.” I said as they ran towards me almost knocking me over with the force of the group hug. “This is my friend Ren. He helped me ice the cakes this year.”  I said as their faces lit up. I nodded and pointed to where the cupcakes were sitting.

“There is enough for one each ok.” I said as the older kids opened the containers and started to hand them out to the others. I walked up to Ren. “Can you help them and make sure they don’t fight?” I asked as he nodded and walked towards the kids. I watched and then felt someone hug me from the side.

“Meghan noona!” he smiled up at me.

“Hello JB.” I said hugging him back.

“Guess what noona I’ve been adopted!” I looked at him surprised.

“Oh my gosh when?” I asked in shock.

“A while ago, they’re going to pick me up tomorrow because they were sorting out the legal documents.” He said bouncing up and down. I ruffled his hair.

“That’s great!” I hugged him again and smiled. “Wow, your only 13 and you’re already so tall you’ll be taller than me soon.

“Noona!” He playfully nudged my arm, “I’m 15 remember.”

“Oh, yeah that’s right! Sorry, have you had a cupcake yet?” I asked and he shook his head as he walked over to Ren and the others. I walked over to Pil Suk and smiled.

“JB got adopted?” she nodded. I hit her on the arm and she complained. “How come you didn’t tell me?”

“I didn’t want to disturb you and besides it’s because of you he got adopted. He finally started talking to the other kids after your last visit on his birthday.”

Flashback

“Why is she here?” JB crossed his arms.

“I came here to see you and wish you a happy birthday!” I said attempting to hug him but he shrugged me off and ran to his room, “That’s a lie.” He shouted. I looked back at Pil Suk who wore a sad expression as she looked to her feet. I got up and started to head up to JB’s room which had his name written on it. I knocked and slowly entered only to have a pillow thrown at me.

“Go away!” he shouted. I continued to his bed and sat down next to him but he refused to look at me.

“JB I really did come here just to wish you a Happy Birthday.” I said handing him a present. He looked at it and began to unwrap it. I saw his eyes shine as he saw it was a Lego Star Wars Old Republic Starfighter.

“Thank you so much Meghan noona!” he hugged me.

“I promise you. One day a family will come here, take one look at you and say ‘You’re the one.’ If they don’t when I’m old enough I’ll adopt you.” I hugged him back.

End Flashback

It was February 26th the year my parents died when that happened. I had planned on coming back after that visit but it was just too painful. I know that is selfish but this orphanage was founded and supported by my mum. It was her favourite place in the whole wide world. And I was just too scared. I smiled as I watched them all eat their cupcakes. When Ren and I had to go I was there for another five to ten minutes hugging everyone good-bye. I gave my final farewells and we got back into Ren’s car and headed back to the house. As he was driving we talked about the orphanage and he said it was a wonderful place.

When we arrived back at the house he didn’t get out of the car as it was already late. I leaned on his window.

“Thanks for today.” I smiled.

“No problem.” He said, “Hey if you’re not busy maybe we can do this again on Saturday.”

“Sure,” I beamed. After he drove off I waved until his car disappeared down the road and then took the containers inside. I had dinner, a shower and then went to put my phone on charge. When I put my phone down I realised I had a text message from Key umma.

‘Merry Christmas, see you when we get back gtg. Key, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho and Taemin <3 But mostly Key <3’ I smiled as I placed my phone back on my desk and went to bed and drifted off with the clouds.

Hi Readers, Commenters, and Subscribers!!! Ok so finally the Ren and Meghan Christmas special. Hehe!!! 

Silent Readers.

 

To tell me your thoughts on the story and non silent readers to continue to send me your thoughts!!! I always enjoy hearing form you guys and try my hardest to continue to let you know this. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!

Hi guys for those of you who have already read this chapter and already seen the note above please just read this part for others please read the whole cahpter and let me know what you  think!!! So the reason I'm updating this chapter with another Author's note is becaus I have started to make my own graphics and just put the first one up for Chapter One YAY!!! Check it out and let me know what you think 

- SakuraLove :3