chun hei.. means justice and grace.. is indeed a good soul

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 14

“this is what happend to the girl..”
manager say as soon as we read quietly about jung-hye, she is innoncent yet.. ah.. i feel.. pity for her though, eventhough she was the one who hurt us. Manager too feel sad. “maybe we should take break after this, then after we take a break, we will read about hyun-su. The other staff will fax me about the article of these two deaths so don’t worry.”

“ye!”
i sigh and stretch my arms, hyukjae err. Eunhyuk too stand up and  feel my head, i smile and say, “i’m okay hyukjae, don’t worry..” he seems concern about me. I’m sorry, hyuk.. .  he smile and nod. Ryeowook then tug my shirt, “hyung... follow me go to toilet, i;m scared..” i smile and nod, holiding his hand so that he will not wander around.

What wookie say, is true though, it’s cloudy.. i mean.. it’s getting darker now. I admit i’m scared right now. “is it okay not to telling other hyung?” he ask. “it’s okay you got a hyung here.” Ryeowook chuckle. “yeah, another hyung of mine” i smile.

After we go to the toilet, we walk back to the cafeteria. But the other’s was not there.. me and ryeowook worried, “wookie, do you know where is the light?” “i- think it’s somewhere right here...” i kept on holding his hand. The light wont turn on. Black out? At this time?

“hyung..”
“ssh, it’s okay wookie...”
we both are scared. Where is the other members? They leave us? No, they don’t dare to leave us alone here. They are not that type of person. I ask ryeowook to sit on the floor where we are currently standing right now. Close to each other. After a few minutes, ryeowook slept already. I smile in the dark and look around.

Wait.. what was that? A figure. White in colour. The figure seems to ask me to go there. I wake wookie up and say, “ryeowook, you can see the white figure right?” he nod. “should we go there?” he nod once again. I smile and we both stand up and walk there, hand in hand, never let go.

 

Somewhere inside SM buliding..
eunhyuk p.o.v

Aish.. where’s hae and wookie? These two managed to make all of us including manager hyung worried. I sigh and on the light. There’s no one in this room. “any?” leeteuk ask. “nope, nobody in here..” “aish.. if that’s the case, let’s head back to the cafeteria, they might be there.” We all nod. Manager could only sigh and mutter, “good thing i was out into this group and acts as their manager.” We all look and him and smile. “pray to God then!” siwon happily added, make us laugh.

 

In the cafeteria..
donghae p.o.v

“hyung.. i don’t think we should go there..” ryeowook say and tug my shirt.
“wookie, it’s okay, the figure i saw is not as scary as in or dorm though,” i say, reassuring him.
“but.. what if the figure you say not scary butonce you reach there is much more scarier?”
“no, hyung don’t feel it that way. Hyung feel that the figure hyung saw is a good soul,  maybe has a message for us..” i smile at wookie.
“um... if that’s you say so.. i will follow then.”
“good dongsaeng.” I smile and pat his head.

Once we reach near the figure, i see the face. The figure is smiling at us. Warm smile. I tried smile back too. But i can’t. Even the figure was smiling to us, me and wookie can sense sadness in there. “umm.. m-mind to tell me..” i stutter.
“my name is it?” the figure say.
“y-yeah..”
“ahaha, no need to be scared, i’m here for good, i’m chun hei..”

Ryeowook shock and say, “C-chun hei sshi?”
chun hei nod. “yes. Chun hei.”
“b-but why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be in heaven? Wait.. yo-you’re dead?” i say. Ryeowook hit my arm.
“i’m sad to say, but, yes, i’m dead a few years ago. My dad kill me though. But no need to worry, young mans. As i say earlier, i’m here for good deed.”

“o-okay..”
“have you guys read my diary?”
“w-well, we’re sorry to say but yes we have read it..”
“there’s no need to be sorry about, you guys really need to read the diary.”
“r-really?”
“yes.. you are ryeowook and donghae right?”

“y-yes..”
“hehe, stop stuttering will you?”
“s-sorry but i can’t help it..”

“chun hei sshi.. umm. Mind to tell us why are you here?”
“oh yes, i forgot, thanks for reminding me, ryeowook oppa. I’m here just to tell you that.. you guys, all of you have to find papers upstair of the dorm. Before, when i was alive, i went upstairs and saw many papers around there. But maybe now, it was being kept into a box. Maybe my brother did it.”
“whose paper does that belong too?”
“it should be jung hye’s though”

“you are right, donghae oppa. It belongs to jung hye noona. She might be sribbling something there. Things you guys should know. Once you read it, please give it to the police. Jung hye noona’s self killing case is still not solved yet.”
“okay, we will. Thanks chun hei sshi..”
“welcome, i might appear in your dream including your member’s dream too okay? Tell the rest not to be scared. I’m a good soul. You can put your trust in me.”
“sure thing! Once the case solve,i will ask my hyungs to visit your grave!”
chun hei laugh and nod, “i will welcome you guys though. We will see each other again, donghae oppa, ryeowook oppa.”

With that, she vanish into thin air and the lights are on. Me and wookie look at each other and smile.
“i-is that chun hei’s spirit form?”
we look behind and saw the members. “yeah.” I say.
“seems that she’s a good soul though! :D”
“of course she is, she wants to help us.”
“wookie! There you are!”
“aww,, sorry yesungie~”

“h-hae, you okay right?” a worried eunhyuk walks towards me. I nod, “i’m okay, hyukkie..” he smile and hug me. “’I told you didn’t i? Tell me before you go somewhere, you stubborn fish of mine..” “i said i’m sorry didn’t i , you overprotective anchovy.”

“hey hey, leeteuk record it already?”
“yes yesh! Let me send it into your phone!”
“good! Good! Send it to me now!”

Me and eunhyuk still hugging. But, but! We can hear little wittle laughters behind us. I whisper to eunhyuk, “Looks like we really have to get them a sweet revenge..” “ahaha, such a evil fishy you are” eunhyuk laugh. “but we really need one..” i began to pout. “wait until this case is solve, dear fishy”

 

Kibum p.o.v

I smile softly seeing eunhae hugging, sweetest thing, don’t you thing ELFs? :DD Ahh, seems like we have another serious job to do again~ =_=;; but i guess we will start a little bit late,  nobody told me that manager is another eunhae shipper besides some of us in the group. Ha..ha..ha.~ i take my phone out and capture a picture of eunhae hugging and save it, kekeke, looks like i want to ask kyuhyun to uploadit in twitter. Kyuhyun saw me and smirk evily. I smile and nod.

We will upload it in twitter as soon as this case are solved. Kekekeke kyuhyun say something to sungmin, and make sungmin smile. Sungmin look at me and smile, maybe he told minnie about the picture! :D this is just for you all dearest ELFs, kekekekekekekke

 

hello there guys! aww.. such a sweet and cute comment you posted on ! thanks yea, and yes,  jimjim175, i was concerned about you readers and commenters though, some of you says that you're scared, fever, etc. so i did chapter 12 and 13 full with cute moments to calm you guys down. don't be sorry yeah, jimjim175? :D it's okay! konchana! and this chapter  is not a scary are last few chapters so don't worry. :DD VanillaLoveChocolate, unnie! :DD i'm glad you're feeling better! :DD maybe super junior high school will have comedy and a little horror, i guess  it's okay to have leeteuk as hae's older brother, can't wait to write it!! :DD. SJHeartKm, thanks for the sweet comment! i'll try to make that type of chapter (12a and 13) as soon as possible! :D keep on reading yeah guys? LOVE  YOU ALL! STAY HEALTHY!! :DDD SARANGHAE!