donghae and sungmin in trouble once again..... / KYUHYUN! what are you doing!?

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

chapter 6

Donghae p.o.v

“ugh...” i say and open my eyes. It was night now. I slept on the sofa. Wait, sofa? I thought i fall onto the hard floor... i look around and saw other member asleep. I move a little and sit up straight. I look at my members. I look at the kitchen and saw kyuhyun. What is he doing there? I walk to the kitchen and shook kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun look at me and smile evily. He suddenly hold my neck, make me hard to breathe. This is kyuhyun right? Ugh...

Siwon p.o.v

My sleep was disturb when i heard a groan. Comes from the kitchen. Curious, i wake up and saw kyuhyun! Choking donghae! God! “Kyuhyun! What are  you doing!?” i run towards kyuhyun and saw some phrase from the bible. After a few moments, kyuhyun was awake and look at donghae. He let go of donghae and say, “w-what am i doing?”

“kyuhyun, you okay dongsaeng?” leeteuk say, looks like my voice had wake them up. Kyuhyun nod and nearly cried. He then look at donghae and hug him. “s-sorry sorry hyung.. i didn’t mean..to do it...” donghae hug him back and smile. “it’s okay kyuhyun ah..” he say and plant a kiss on kyuhyun’s head. Kyuhyun sob and hugging donghae.

After a few moments....
heechul p.o.v

“kyuhyun, you’re being controlled?”
kyuhyun nod and say, “i’m not sure but, i  feel something goes into me.and  make my mind goes blank.”
i sigh. Now, after donghae, eunhyuk and ryeowook, it’s kyuhyun’s turn. I see eunhyuk help donghae to his bed. I smile at the sight. Kyuhyun notice i t and smile too. The others in the room was like “awww”

Donghae p.o.v

“okay guys, it’s late now so let’s continue to sleep. Eunhyuk watch your hae, sungmin take care of you kyu and yesung your ryeowook.”
“arasso...”
“heheh~ good night!” ,leeteuk

After a few minutes, they were all fast asleep. I turn to my left side, facing hyukjae. Eunhyuk was still not asleep. “not asleep yet hae?” i shook my head. “try to sleep, you’re tired.” Eunhyuk say. I nod and say “sorry and night hyukkie..” “um.. it’s okay and night my fishy~” i smile and snuggle closer to him.

 

Kyuhun p.o.v

I can’t sleep at all, aish, mianhe donghae hyung, blame it on that ghost! T^T mianhe donghae hyung saranghae. I saw sungmin sleeping while hugging his pink bunny. I pat his head and whisper goodnight. I turn to my right where leeteuk hyung is sleeping and hug him, which he hug back to, patting my back several time like a mother rocking her baby to sleep.

The next day..
hangeng p.o.v

I woke up early and stretch. Heechul slept on my lap without he himself noticing. I smile and put his head onto heechum’s stomach. The cat mew softly. i put a finger on my mouth, making it to be quite. The cat then close it eyes and sleeps.

I walk to the kitchen , taking a glass of plain water. I then walked back to the living room. I saw some of the members are not around. siwon left a note that he go our for a jog and will be back soon. Kyuhyun still sleeping, same goes to ryeowook.

I can hear kyuhyun sleep talking, probably he is losing the game in his dream. I chuckle. I see at the eunhae couple. Eunhyuk is there but where’s donghae? Curious and panic. Donghae is not here. Besides donghae, sungmin is not  here too! Aish! Where that twon kids might be?! Sorry guys.

“Yah! Wake up! Donghae and Sungmin is not here with us!!!!!”

I shout and makes them wake up straight. Leeteuk then say, “WHAT!?”
“again!?”
“Aish, that ghost can really makes me angry..”

Heechul , kyuhyun and eunhyuk gets up and runs outside the house to find those two. Kyuhyun look  a little scared and follow the other 3 who went out.. the others do same, me too.

Upstairs..
sungmin p.o.v

I hold tight onto donghae’s hand. Donghae is scared right now. Good thing i follow donghae upstairs. If no, donghae would dissapear. “hyung...i wanna go down..it’s dark here..” i hush him. “sshh,” suddenly, a figure appear in front of us. I gasp a little. Donghae seems to avoid looking at that figure. The figure slowly turn towards us, revealing it’s bloddy face. The figure than in no time was now infront of me, touch my cheek and bleed. Simple. And I HATE THE DAMN GHOST.

 Donghae then  Cover  my  wound with his hand while shouts, “stop bothering my hyungs and dongsaeng! Hear it!?” without my knowlegde, a supernatural force pushed donghae and me towards the hard wall, donghae’s back landed behind the wall with me in front of him. Donghae groan.

“Donghae! Are you okay!?”
“don’t worry about me hyung, your wound...”
“it stop bleeding already!”

I turned to him and look at him, a little blood came out from his mouth. I wipe away the blood. The figure then pushed me away and aimed for me first. I can feel my neck was being grab and bring me into the air. The figure was then smiling evily to me a rooten smile to be exact. The grabbing becomes harder until donghae pulls me down.

I gasp for the air, looking at donghae’s face before i close my eyes. “SUNGMIN HYUNG!!”

Donghae p.o.v

“SUNGMIN HYUNG!!!” i shout. Sungmin close his eyes, fainted. I hug him and look at the figure, the always same figure i saw. Faceless, bloddy...  i hug sungmin hyung tight. I don’t wanna let go of him. I know the figure targetting me next. The figure push me towards the hard wall for the second time, i can feel my neck being grabbed again, i struggling to break free but.. i can’t.

The figure then touch my injured cheek once again and make it bleed freely down to my neck and collarbone. After that, the figure threw me at sungmin’s hyung place and landed witha thud, a LOUd thud. I pant heavily before i close my eyes.

Eunhyuk p.o.v

Aish, fishy, where are you? Sungmin, faster show up yourself you pumpkin maniac! Dont make your kyuhyun worried! Same goes to omma! Please faster show up! Me and kyuhyun heard a thud coming from upstairs. “couldn’t it be..” kyuhyun  say. I nod nervously. Only the both of us in the house he others went outside, because since they woke up they saw the door wide open.

Me and kyuhyun faster climb up the staircase running while shouting “hae!” and “sungmin!” after we run along the corridor, we saw two boys laying on the floor. I gasp and pulled kyuhyu’s hand before we both run towards the boys. And as i expected, it was donghae and sungmin.

Kyuhyun took out a plaster and a bandage. He give me a big plaster. Kyuhyun then put a plaster at sungmin’s neck, stop bleeding now. I look at my fishy, the injured cheek  bleed again, but the size of the wound are much bigger. “ that bastard ghost”’ me and kyuhyun mutter at the same time. After we attend those two, we help them go down and put them in the sofa, cover them with the blanket.

After a few moment, the other hyungs are back and quite shock to find out those two are injured.
“OMONA! Hae! Sungmin!!” leeteuk say and rushed towards the two, heechul followed him. “ommo..sungmin’s neck.. donghae’s cheek” he mutter, heechul let out a sad sigh and pat leeteuk’s back. Kyuhyun try to calm himself down while i try not to cry. Heechul hug me and say “it’s gonna be okay you crybaby..” i  managed to pout and hut hus arm.

Ryeowook and yesung make a drink for us. He says, he makes drink to calm us down so we drank it and thank them. Yesung seems to be proud of himself. Kibum chuckle a little. Siwon, of course silently pray for them. Good thing we got a priest here with us. Kangin,, seems  to be totally mad. Same goes for shindong and hankyung, but they managed to calm down.

After a few minutes, me and kyuhyun play psp, waiting for those two to wake up, the others went out to buy food. We decide not to have lunch today since we spend a lot of time seaarching these two.

Sungmin is the first one to wake up. Kyuhyun drop his psp and i managed to catch it before it hits the floor .. phew~ kyuhyun then hug sungmin,  with tears in his eyes. Sungmin laugh and hug him back, “Aww~~ did my baby mish me much?” “yeah he did.” I say. Sungmin chuckle. “how was your neck, minnie?” i say. “It’s okay right now, sorry to make you worried..” sungmin answered me back. “konchana~ ^^” sungmin hug kyuhyun, walks towards me and hug me. I chuckle.

“come, kyuhyun, help me with the tea.”
“dhe~!”
i smile and thank to God. Now, i have to wait for my fishy to wakes up. Sungmin, he’s not sick. He’s strong unlike my fishy. But if i;m not here, sungmin can take care of him, aish. Fish is like a fish. Like to be taken care of. XXD mianhe hae~

“YAH! Why are you throwing the floor at me kyuhyun ah!”
“teehee~~~ playful~~”
i can see sungmin pout and threw icing to kyuhun’s face. Direct in the face, kekeke serve kyuhyun’s right. “Yah, don’t dirty up the kitchen you two!” i say. “ye~~”

I continue playing kyuhyun’s game, waiting for fishy to wake up. I can heear his breathing. I sigh. I turn off the PSP and look at the kitchen. Kyuhun was just sitting down while sungmin busy making tea. I smile and shook my head. Sungmin then say, “Hyukkie..” “um?” “is there any blood from donghae’s mouth?”

Blood ? i look at donghae and answered, “No” “okay then ~ thanks~ want me to make strawberry milk? We have plenty of strawberries here though.” “Ommo, i love you sungmin!” sungmin laugh and make. I look at kyuhun, pout a little, poking a jelly with it’s hand until sungmin hit kyuhun hand and ordered him to wash his hand. I smile. LOL

“h...h..hyuk...”

i-i know that voice.. i look behind, see donghae was awake now. He look at me and smile weakly. I cannot stop my tears and hug him. “hyuk..?”

“you curious little fish, stop making me all worried.” I say while hugging him. I didn’t noticed kyumin look at the situation until sungmin’s “Aww..”

Hae hug me with one of his hand, “mianhe,.. it was my fault seeing those things again.” I help him to sit up. “no matter what,  before you go, better tell me what you saw okay, little fish? By the way, you’re not well right now. Same goes to ryeowook. Kyuhyun had called the other hyungs to come back. Dont ever do that again, you got me little fish? If no, we break up” i explained. Not it’s donghae’s turn to turn teary.

I smile and hug him, “Such a crybaby, my little fishy.” Hae then sob and sob.

PAK!! A hard hit hit my head. “AWW! That hurt! YAH!!” i look behind and reveal leeteuk hyung.
“Why did you make hae hae cry!? YAH!! Naughty monkey!! Kangin! Teach him!!” leeteuk say. I gulp then run for my life. Before i run, i stole a kiss on hae’s cheek, making hae stop crying instantly. Hankyung laugh.

 

Leeteuk p.o.v

i laugh after seeing euhyuk got chase by kangin. Eunhyuk, now find protection from kyuhyun. Kangin and kyuhyun were now staring at each other before kangin took a white cloth and surrender. Kyuhyun smile and let go of eunhyuk. Sungmin shook his head and ask ryeowook to help him wash the dishes.

I look at donghae, donghae’s head rest on heechul’s lap. I feel donghae’s temperature and it was okay. Kibum tell me about the scar on sungmin’s cheek and on donghae’s neck. I can only sigh. The important thing now is they are both safe. Heechul look at donghae and pat his head. Hankyung took his bath. Siwon of course reading bible. Others, in the kitchen,

“heechul ah, wake donghae up afterwards, he need to drink some water” i say.
“Ye,” Heechul.

 

there you guys go! :D just want to tell you that i was doing my chapter 7 right now though so please be patient! :D

okay, starting from today i will try to post 2 chapters per day? satisfied with that? :DD

comments are loved! GBU!

sorry if there's any typo!