little scared moment but again and again full of fluffiness...

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 18

“hae hae, you look so red face since just now, are you okay dear hyung?”
i look at him and say, “Don’t worry maknae ah, hyung is okay ^^”
kyuhyun then feel my head and say, “There’s nothing wrong with your tempereture but don’t you feel weird wookie?”
Ryeowook look behind and nod nod. “Yeah, i though hae hyung was having a fever again..”
“aww... don’t worry about hyung,. I’m okay don’t worry, right HYUKJAE?”

Hyukjae look at me before he smirk and say, “don’t worry about that red face though kyuwook.”
i pout. Kyuhyun and ryeowook look at each other, confused. We four are waiting in the van , some members are still in the dorm, getting ready. i sigh and look at the bird chirping happily at the branch of the tree.

I smile and see the bird. “Seems that you are avoiding me,lee donghae.” I look the person next to me and say, “no, i did not lee hyukjae.” Good grief. Good thing kyuwook go outside of the car to go up in the dorm when i heard yesung and sungmin call them. Only me and hyukjae left in the car.

“yes you are, donghae..”
“No i’m not, hyukjae..”
we both stare at each other before he lean nearer to my face, leaving a few meters. He smile and i knew what is happend next. He attack my lips again. I jerk back until i hit my head on the window. “ow...” “H-hae you okay?” eunhyuk say and rub the part where i hit it at the window.

“I’m not okay thanks to you..” i say and glare at him. he look at me and smile, “Aww... is it from my kiss?” i blush madly. “N-n-no!” “see? You are stuttering..” “A-a-am not!” eunhyuk pull me into his hug while he continue to rub the hurt part. I pout in his hug before i could feel my eyes close and EunHae fans.. sorry, 6th time of kisses...

On the way..

“aww.. he looks so cute when he was asleep don’t you think hyukjae?”
“hehe, yeah, he do look cute. Cuter than other fishies i know, right? Heechul?”

Those voices wakes me up. I rub my sleepy eyes and look at heechul and eunhyuk who were smilling at me as if i was the little kid there. “aish, heechul ah, stop distubing hae hae when he was asleep..” leeteuk groan. Heechul look at leeteuk who was sitting next to him before saying, “ Yeah, yeah, i know. What about you? You should take some sleep. Every member in this van is sleeping besides you, me and hyukjae.”

I can see leeteuk nod and only in a few minutes a soft snore can be heard from him. heechul smile and whisper to the both of us, “well, hyung want to take a sleep first kay?  Night!” “umm.. night..” i answer him

The only awake member is only me and hyukjae. “come, let’s sleep..” i say. “hae, look at me..” “hmm?” i look at him. before i could respond again, he attack my lips for the 7th time!!! ARGH!! Hyukjae smile and laugh a little, i have no power to hit him, so i just smile to him before i sleep again in his warm embrace.

After a few hours..

“dhe arrasso hyung nim.. um... yeah. Okay see you afterwards..”

Once again those voicce wake me up. I open my eyes and saw leeteuk hyung. “awake already hae?” eunhyuk ask me and i nod. “um..” i look outside and it’s still dark. Where are we going actually? “i bet some of you guys wondering where we are going right?” leeteuk say to all of us. “Dhe..”

“our manager just called hyung just now. He says we meet him in the park near to the jungle. Good thing hyung ask you guys to bring some clothes and charger. We might stay there for a few nights.” “Oh really?” heechul ask. “yup.”

“great, at least once in a while we could go for a ‘vacation.’”
“we heard you kyuhyun”
kyuhyun smile and landed his head softly on the sleepy sungmin. “Well, that’s all hyung wants to say, it’s only 10 o’clock at night. We might reach there the next day. Go to sleep now ya guys? Nighty night” “night umma..”

Leeteuk then pass us a few pair of blanket to me and the members. After a few  minutes, a gew soft snore was heard. Eunhyuk then slowly unfolded the blanket and covers the both of us. I snuggle close to him and rest his head on this chest. I can feel he smile. “Night, fishy” “umm.. night.. hyukjae...”

I was again awake when i feel the car stop moving. I open my eyes and we are now at the rest house. “Guys, any of you want to go to the toilet? Buy things?” the caring leader say. “ME!!!” all of them shout. I laugh. It seems that they got their energy back after they long slumber.

“Hyuk...” i say and look at eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smile and nod. We both go out at the same time the members go out. Kyuhyun and shindong were racing to the shop there. This rest house got a shop, game shop. Kyuhyun was the first one to reach there and start find his fav game with smiling sungmin behind him.

I look at the plushie shop and smile. I tug on eunhyuk and point at the shop. He laugh and smile at me before we both went there. Once i reach the shop, there were many plushies! “Kya..” i squeal. “ahaha , which one do you want hae? I’ll treat you.” “really?” “yeah.” “hmm..i want that blue plushie!” “oh, this blue fishie?” i nod and nod like a kid.

He smile and pay at the counter. He then give me the plushie and we walk out from the shop and look at some shop. A few shop was still open at this time. I look at the jungle which was right in front of the rest house. I see something waving at me. I shivered.

“hae... come here...” the voice said. Makes me shiver more. Eunhyuk then hug me and whisper to my ear, “Stop looking at there.” I nod and turn around to see him. eunhyuk smile and pat my head. I play with my plushie.

“ommo, what a cute plushie you bought there hae”
“teehee cute right? Eunhyuk bought it for me though.”
“oh really? Are you two dating?”
“n-n-no we’re not!” ?
“awww.... hyukjae, your lover is stuttering”

“hehe, he’s always like that”
i pout. Leeteuk smile and call for all the members to go back in the car. The member rush to the car hoping in them. I laugh and walk along. I feel someone hold my hand. I look and it was eunhyuk.

“h-hyuk..?”

 

“hold hands with me so that you will not wander around”


i feel myself blush and look away, hearing the members chuckle from the van. Eunhyuk too chuckle. Eunhyuk was sometime protective don’t you think ELFishies?

 

there you go guys!! and thanks for the comment! i was a little sad yesterday though but reading your comment really cheer me up! it was lke reading your comment is a potion to cheer me up! LOL. what am i babbling about? by the way , for those who just recently subscribed me i would like to thank KYU! :D keep on reading yea? i was updating the 2nd fanfic right now though. but i guess the 2nd fanfic latest chpater but be a little short. sorry cause my health is not stable anymore. still feeling sleepy and faver though. those who are unwell, i wish you a fast recovery yea? no need to worry about me, ^^ll i can take care of myself (maybe?) anyways, keep on reading and comment yea? i love you guys!!! :DD