Final, meet again!

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 47 : final.

Donghae was just looking around with his confused puppy eyes. I can;t help but chuckle at his cuteness. Adding more to his cuteness was his fluffy and long brunette hair, mine? No need to say, flaming red hair.

Manager nod and look at kyuhyun who in return wink at him, as if he was assuring him it was gonna be okay. Manager smile and said, “well, tonight, we’ll be having a game later. What does the game call again,kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun: truth or Dare

We all gasp and donghae was the first on who landed his head onto siwon’s shoulder, the latter calming him down and said some comforts words. Donghae kept on nodding his head again and again.

Sungmin poke my side making me looking at him, he smile at me and whisper, “you’re staring at your hubby~~” i pout and kick his leg, not that hard. Sungmin giggle and manager then said, “Well, after the game that kyuhyun suggest, tomorrow we will go out and enjoy, depends on who wins.”

We all nod and leeteuk said, “okay then. Thanks manager hyung, guys, meet you at the beach tonight, casual clothes and gather around 7pm” we nod once again and was asked to go back to our own room. I was about to walk over to hae until sungmin pulled me and said, “we’re still sleeping together lee hyukjae.” And send me a glare. I gulp and pout, forget that i can’t sleep with my hae...yet..

 

Donghae p.o.v

I pout. Kyuhyun saw my pout and said, “Aww...hae, stop pouting.. you can sleep with hyukkie in a few days..” i look at him and said, “i would like it if me, hyuk, you and minnie share a room..”

Kyuhyun smile and kiss me lightly on the cheek before we step into the elevator.

We reach our floor and i went into the room, flying to the soft and messy bed. Kyuhuyn yawn and throw his psp onto the bed before he throw himself besides me. i laugh and he said, “What time should we get ready?”

“around 6 plus? It was still 1pm now though..” i answered lazily.

Kyuhyun chuckle and pull me closer in his hug. He sniff my hair and  said, “should we get some sleep?” i nod and said, “We should..”

 

Kyuhyun: you ...writer..why did you write this type of kyuhae moment!?

Writer: -pout- why ? you didn;t like it?

Kyuhyun: i..like..it..

Writer: -smiles- oh and i kinda don’t like it when you call me writer though. Just call by my name!

Kyuhyun: -pout- aish..sure sure leesa

Writer: -smiles-

Kyuhyun wake me up with a kiss on my lips, i look at him and he smile at me, “Get ready, my love” i smile shyly and hit his face lightly, “sure, jagiya”

After a few minutes of getting ready, we both walk out from the room and head to the beach. There, we see sungmin was busy ruffling eunhyuk lovely red hair until he look at me. sungmin smile and shake eunhyuk’s shoulders voilently making the latter groan and look at me. he smile and hug me as soon as he caught a glimpse of me.

“hae hae!! I mish you! SUNGMIN always make me do this and that!!!” cried a monkey eunhyuk.

I hug him and said, “hehe, it’s because you are not behave well! Kyuhyun treat me like a princess you know?”

Eunhyuk then look at the maknae and said, “thanks kyu! I love you!”

“oh yes, i love you hyung” kyuhyun replied and walk over to sungmin.

 

“Ah...it seems that you are all here already. No wonder we can’t find you in your room” shindong said with the remaining members with manager. 

The 4 of us smile and manager said, “i believe you have eaten your dinner already right?”

All: *nod*

Manager: *smiles* good, we shall start our game now. Those 8 who are competing, please come out.

Me, shindong, leeteuk, yesung, eunhyuk, sungmin, kangin, kibum: *come out*

Me: -okay okay, calm down. –

Kyuhyun : -clears throat- okay. Those who wish to forfeit are allowed before we really started it.

No one’s p.o.v

Shindong: i rather watching you guys! :P –shindong out-

Yesung: am gonna watch with wookie~ -yesung out-

Kangin and kibum: OUT! :PPPP

Kyuhyun” : Ji knew it. Okay , is there anyone who wish to forfeits?

The remaining: *shook head*

Kyuhyun : Jokay. Let’s start. Truth of dare? Leeteuk hyung?

Leeteuk : *sigh* dare.

Kyuhyun: choose either one of the 4 of you and kiss them on the lips.

Eunhyuk: -okay, am not affected with this-

Leeteuk: -smiles- hmm... donghae..?

Me: d-ddhe?

Leeteuk: -smiles, cupped donghae’s chin and kiss him passioniately on the lips-

Donghae: -into the kiss-

Eunhyuk: -calm down. He was just the leader. Just the leader..-

Sungmin: aish, pabo kyuhyun.. i know what is your strategy...

Kyuhyun: -takes pic and said- okay! Stop!

Leeteuk: -smile and take a sit-

Donghae: urm..okay.. my turn.. um... sungmin..

Sungmin: dare!

Donghae: um.. –gulp-

 

And the next day

Kyuhyun: YAH! Leesa!! What happend!?

Writer: :P neh, i can’t tell!

Kyuhyun: b-but..i wanna know..

Writer: nope! *sigh* okay okay. The game is getting dirty and dirtier and i can’t afford to continue writing.

Kyuhyun: why? I know you are still underage but it’s okay to write rated-r scene

Writer: pabo! I’m sick! I’m having stomach problem! E-err...i..mean! health problem!

Kyuhyun: you should really go to hospital..

Me and eunhyuk (yes, they are in the same room now) wake up and found out that we’re hugging each other. Eunhyuk smile and kiss me on the forehead. “morning, lovely..” “morning...my monkey..”

Eunhyuk chuckle and kiss me on my cheek before saying, “Let’s get ready, we;re going out to underwater world don’t we?”

I smile brightly and nod several times before hyukjae pull out the blanket and get out from the bed. Pulling me along with him, we had a bath together! <3

 

We then meet up at the lobby before having breakfaast together and get into the car. I sit behind with eunhyuk and kyuhyun. Well, sungmin said that kyuhyun wants to sits with me and hyukjae though.

I smile and rest my head onto kyuhyun’s shoulder. I can sense jealously from hyukjae. So, to decrease his jealously, i put my hand on top of his hand, he smile and carass it. I smile and said softly to kyuhyun, “under..water..”

Kyuhyun chuckle and said, “Well, time to go back to your hometown, hae hyung..”

I smile and nod. Kyuhyun smile and kiss my forehead before i sleep.

 

“hae, hae baby, wake up~” sungmin’s voice wake me up. I open my eyes and look at the window. I smile like a kid and faster went out of the van shouting, “AYE!!!” leeteuk and kangin giggle. Heechul laugh and pull me nearer to him and said, “Let’s explore the underwater world!!!” “AYE, SIR!!” i shouted.

And so, the both of me and heechul run inside the underwater world entrance.

 

No one p.o.v

Ryeowook: wow..... look at this whale!!!

Donghae: uwah!! Wookie !! this is my grandfather!!!

Ryeowook: REALLY!? Ommo! Nice to meet you donghae’s grandfather!

All: -laugh really hard-

Hyukjae: how can i fall in love with such a cutie?

Shindong: umm.. i wonder how does this –points to nemo fish- taste...?

Donghae: HYUNG!!! You can’t EAT my nemo fish!!!! –pout-

Shindong: aigo! I think i was eaten up by donghae’s cuteness!!

Kibum: -snorted, taking a film-

Heechul: oh oh!! Look! ANCHOVIES!!!!

Donghae: KYAA!! –pulls hyukjae- look look! Hyukkie! It’s you!!

Hyukjae: -blush- d-donghae....

Kyuhyun: -laughs- huykjae as anchovies..

Hyukjae: you;re gonna get it later maknae...

Donghae: oh oh!! I see nemo hiding!! Aigo..kyeopta!!

All: ahh...we’re all dead by donghae’s obsession towards underwater world..

Manager: well, it’s better to see all of you smile.

Leeteuk and hankyung: *nods*

 

After the trip to underwater world,

Donghae: -sits on the sofa, eating ice cream-

Sungmin and the rest except for eunhae: i bet hyukkie is gonna kiss donghae, let’s record!

Leeteuk and manager: kekekeke

Donghae: i never taught this fish like ice cream is nice to eat...

Hyukjae: here you are...

Donghae:oh! Hyukkie!! :D

Hyukjae: *smiles* ah.. there’s some ice cream near your mouth..

Donghae: w-where???

Hyukjae: *leans closer and kiss donghae lips gently* i love you..

 

Ends

 

Okay! Finish! Now, got to focus on the 2nd and 3rd fanfic. Do you want a sequel for this fanfic? Comment okay? Give me some idea too if you want me to another sequel of this fanfic. Yesh yesh, me too, can’t believe that i actually finish the 158 pages of fanfic! XD

Anyway, comment! :D it’s been a long time since i saw the long comment now though.

Hyukjae: just say that you carve for long comment.

Okay! Shush it hyukkie!

Anyway, please read and comment my 2nd and 3rd fanfic yea? :DD sorry if i can’t reply your comment though.i was busy learning for my semester test right now...

Sorry and thanks for supporting this story! :D i love you guys! Meet again in the 2nd and 3rd fanfic!

Super junior and writer: SARANGHAE!!!!!