blood ...

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

chapter 21

i can’t breathe.. i can feel sometime holding my neck hard, extremely hard. I open my eyes. See the same figure, faceless. Please.. not this time..

“Like what i said, lee donghae, i’ll haunt your family...” the voice say in my head.
“But...”
“There’s no but, i’ll haunt you first! Hahahaha!!!” the voice laughed an evil laugh.

I groan. It’s dark, probably 11pm at night. Eunhyuk was still sound asleep on the opposite bed. I tried to struggle but i can’t. i can see a rotten smile form onto the faceless figure. I groan in pain, more loader this time.

“Not this time!” i managed to shout.
the figure’s choke me more harder this time. I shout. I close my eyes. Panting hard. No oxygen for me to breathe. No nothing... i can feel my hand and wrist is bleeding. I can feel my body had turn it’s colour... someone.. please help me...

“in the name of God, let go of him!!!”

Finally i heard the person’d voice. I open my eyes and see the figure look at eunhyuk. After a few minutes, the figure dissapear and left me panting. eunhyuk rush to my side and call for hyung. That’s the last thing i knew before i close my eyes.

Kyuhyun p.o.v

Me and all the hyung rush into eunhyuk’s room and see eunhyuk hyung slightly hit donghae’s face. Leeteuk rush to donghae hyung and ask the other to on the fan. They faster do. Some of them go to the kitchen take some water.

I rush to my beloved hyung and slighlty slap donghae hyung’s face. “Yah, hyung! Wake up! Hyung! Wake up!! Aish!”

After sungmin sprinkle some water onto donghae’s face, he open his eyes and starts to breathe again, to my relief. Sungmin smile and pour the ater onto shindong who was about to asleep. Sungmin glare at shindong and shindong bow to him as an apology.

I hug donghae and try to hold back my tears. I can feel donghae smile and pat my back, “I’m okay.. don’t worry, dear..” he say. I nod and let go of my hug. Leeteuk ask something to donghae.

“At first, i can feel something grab my neck, don’t allow me to breathe. I open my eyes and saw the same figure i saw at our dorm. I tried to struggle but ...” he trail off. Heechul sigh and hug him gently.

Leeteuk than say, “It’s okay. Starting from now, we better be together. Nothing can seperate us. Good thing donghae is... alive.. –leeteuk flinch at that word-“

The next morning....

 I open my eyes and realized what happend last night and quickly look at donghae hyung’s bed. He was there sleeping in eunhyuk hyung’s embrace,  making me smile. I look at the time and it was 7am. Good thing. All members sleep in hae hyung room since the incident. I look to my right and saw sungmin playing my PSP.

He sees me and mouth, “Morning” i nod and smile. I then mouthing to him saying, “Wanna take a walk?” he understnad and nod. Hopping up and grab my hand.

Once we walk our from the room and close the door quitely. I see yewook was in the kitchen helping each other with the breakfast alongwith hankyung, kangin, kibum and heechul(with heebum on his head). They saw us and smile. I smile back and say, “Going out to take a walk.”

They nod and heechul added, “Take care of sungmin yea?” i pout and say, “Arasso, heechul ah.” “tch, how dare you talk informal to me”. I smile evily and grab sungmin’s hand and walk our from the main door entrance.

“Ahh... such a nice air~” sungmin say. I nod. “Indeed” i added. Sungmin look at one place, making him curious. Not only him but me too. “What sungmin?” “what is that thing there?” i see at the place where he point but i saw nothing. “Nothing?” “Yah, kyuhyun.. there IS something there!”

“but i see NOTHING, sungmin..”

Then i see again, making sure my eyes aren’t playing a prank on me. Sungmin gasp and nearly fall onto the ground before i could catch him in time. “A-are you okay?” i say to him. he shook his head. I hug him and see the place.

This time i gasp. There is something there. Sungmin realized it and hide his face in my chest.

There the figure is. Smilling at the both of us. It’s have waving to us, mention us to go there. I can the figure very clear. Long hair, bloody eye sockets,. I then close my eyes and pray to God. After a few minutes of silence. I open my eyes again and saw nothing.

I sigh and look at sungmin, he look at me and i say, “nothing.” He look at the place and release a relief sigh from his tiny mouth. We both get up and start our walk in the morning, hand in hand.

 

 

Back in the house..
donghae p.o.v

“hae, how are you this morning?” leeteuk ask me as soon as me and eunhyuk place our onto the hard wooden chair. “I’m fine, don’t worry hyung.” Leeteuk smile and place a dish contain a bread with little strawberry fruit there. Making me smile at how cute the breakfast should be. Leeteuk hyung really know what i like.

“I know you will smile upon seeing your breakfast , little hae hae.” Leeteu say and smile at me. Eunhyuk grumble somthing about , “Hae hae is mine. Don’t you dare to steal him, you leader..”

Just then , kyuhyun and sungmin walk into the kitchen after their morning walk. Sungmin whisper something to leeteuk, making leeteuk’s smile face turn into a worry one. Sungmin too, look worry. Kyuhyun sigh and place his chin on the table. Eunhyuk hit his head, saying to him, it’s not good doing that in the morning. Kyuhyun pout and stuck his tongue out to him.

Shindong and heechul was outside with hankyung and hangeng playing around with heebum.

After i eat my breakfast, i wash my dish and walk to the living room. The bathroom, someone used it now though. Siwon using it as i hear him sing a hold song while he’s taking his ‘holy’ bath. I reach the living room and saw...

 

Blood on the white sofa....

 

yeeehaa!! CLIFFHANGER!! LOL! LOL! what will hae say? XXD. again and again, thanks fro the comment! :D and the views! i don't believe it! :O but thanks guys, i love you very much! XXD well, well, welcome back to the horror chapter, jimjim175 : please, i hope you are okay when you read this though.. -pray for your fever not to come- :D i'm worried about some of you guys though.. D: . well... i didn;t online last night.. well, um..because i experience EXTREMELY BAD migrane.. TT^TT. makes me forgot about a few things though.  but thanks to God, i'm okay today ( still alittle dizzy) but don't worry! :D keep on reading yea? comment & subscribers are LOVE! stay healthy! :d 

fishy_kai