2 more people

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 44

“CHEERS!!!!!” leeteuk said and hugs every one. Kangin smiles and kiss leeteuk when uri leader hug him. me and eunhyuk look at each other and smile shyly. Sungmin then said, “i guess..did you guys notices?”

“notice what pumpkin?” heechul said. Sungmin pout before he said, “I realize that eunhae couple are much more closer now~”

Heechul stops reading kyuhyun’s game book and look at me and eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smile and stuck his tongue out. Heechul growl and snatch me away from him.

Heechul : YAH! He’s mine!!!!

Eunhyuk: shut up hyung! He’s mine!!! He’s not anymore!!!

Leeteuk: WHAT!? DID YOU TWO DO ALREADY!?

Eunhyuk : WELL, YEAH WE DID!?

Me: we did?

Eunhyuk: PABO! IN THE  BEACH REMEMBER? THE NIGHT?

Me: -gasp and hides face-

Sungmin : so that explain the moan i heard..

Leeteuk: LEE DONGHAE?! Why you no tell umma bout it!?

Me: b-b-but...hyukjae said if i tell umma, he will break up with me,,

Leeteuk: -glares at hyukjae- LEE HYUKJAE! EXPLAINATIONS!!!

Eunhyuk : -gulp- u-u-urm...

Kangin and shindong: ppali! Don’t waste time! The angle will become a devil you know? –laugh and high 5-

Heechul : -look at me- does it hurt? Did he use anything?

Me: -gulp,look at kyuhyun, mention him to answer heechul’s question-

Kyuhyun: -smiles- well, yeah. Condoms eh?

Hyukjae: SHUT THE HELL UP MAKNAE!

Kyuhyun: sorry hyung, but i said it already~

Heechul: LEE HUYKJAE... TURNING URI HAE HAE INTO THIS WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER MORE...COME HERE YOU ERT YADONG STINKY MOKNEY! LET BRUTAL CINDERELLA TEACH YOU MANNERS!!! –runs towards eunhyuk-

Eunhyuk : eek!!! –runs outside-

Kibum: aigo..what a hyung i have...

Kyuhyun: hmm..hyukjae deserves that though. –walks towards me-

Leeteuk: that dongsaeng, tonight when we make dinner i’ll just fried burned bananas for him and let him eat it.

Kangin: jagiya, you are mumbling there~~

Shindong: well well, i need to buy some kimbap for donghae~

Me: kimbap!!!! <3

Shindong : -smiles and kiss my forehead before heading out to the door accompanied by siwon, ryeowook and yesung-

Kyuhyun: -cuddles me- hyung...

Me: hmm? –look at kyuhyun-

Kyuhyun: like my kisses?

Me: -gasp-

Eunhyuk :  I HEAR YOU MAKNAE!!!!!!!!

Heechul: STOP SHOUTING! WATCH IN FRONT OF YOU!!!

Eunyhuk: KYA!!!!!!!!

Me: -smiles-

Kyuhyun: i’ll take that as a ‘yes’ –lean closer and kiss my lips-

 

(writer: -bricked hard by hyukjae-

Leeteuk: ommo!! Writer!!!

Writer: -died-)

 

After the cherry morning, we all wait for leeteuk hyung and kangin hyung to come back. both of them  went out to buy our lunch. Everyone one of us is spending our time in our own room, except for kyumin who is downstairs, playing their PS2.

I look at eunhyuk who was sleeping and smile upon seeing his face. I didn’t realize i was carassing his face until i saw him smirk. I gasp and pull my hand away.

He wakes up and said, “you really love me don’t you hae hae?”

I blush and said, “s-s-so?”

He smile and pinned me down to the bed.

He leans closer and said, “Well, just tell you that i love you more..” and kiss my lips.

I smile and kiss him back.

 

“we’re home!” i said as soon as i step into the peacefull and not scary dorm. But all i see was kyumin playing their PS2.

“ah..welcome home umm- AISH! Kyuhyun! You should help me kill the monster!!” sungmin said.

“ommo~ so long! Welcome back hime umm- AH!!!! damn!!! I will kill that moster for you!!!” kyuhyun said.

“urm..why did you guys shout when you talk about ‘umma’?” i ask and close the main door as kangin walk into the kitchen, yawning.

Kyuhyun snickered and said, “Sor~ry hyung~”

Sungmin then put his joystick down and look at the plastic bag where i put the food. He smile, “kimbap?”

I smile and nod, “Go call donghae, he loves kimbap”

Sungmin nod and run upstairs, calling donghae and the others to eat lunch.

 

aH!! the dinner was delicious! It’s been soo long since the last time we all ate together like this. Manager then appeared out of nowhere, scaring me and sungmin. Manager apologize and said, “guys, want to follow me go to the airport?”

leeteuk look at manager for a while and after a few moment, he said, “Ah!!! SURE SURE!”

we all look at him like, “What?”

manager then explained, “We are going to pick someone we knew up and then we go for another vacation though! Is that okay for you guys?”

sungmin then blush and nod, “Sure!”

i look at hyukjae who is looking at me back before he smiles and nod.

 

After a few minutes of packing up things, we all went into the van and sit. Me, hyukjae, kyuhyun and sungmin sit together at the back. the other just sit anywhere they want. Only the 4 of us have the fixed sit.

I was about to sleep onto kyuhyun’s shoulder when manager said that we arrived at the airport. I was the first one to struggle wo go out of the van. Leeteuk and yesung nearly felt down when i pushed them.

I then run until the entrace when i saw two familiar faces to me. i smile and cried of happiness when i saw them. the both of them too smile and nearly cried, i hug them and say to them how much i miss them.

That was zhoumi and henry!

“i miss you... –cries-“ i said.

Henry cried and hug me back. “i mish you my cutie pie fishy hyung!!”

Zhoumi smile and said, “i miss you too, donghae ah!”

After a few minutes of hugging, the 3 of us can sense overflowing jealously coming from behind.