we are all safe. some injuries... and pinned against the wall.. by... eunhyukkie

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 22

I gasp. I cover the mouth. Heechul was right before me. “Hae? Ugh!” i look at him and pointed at the sofa. He seems to be shocked too, but manage to hug me. I was shivering extremely bad that time. I feel my knees are weak.. making me fall down on the floor.

“Hae..” heechul say. I turn to him and bury my face in his shoulder. Heechul then place a kiss on my forehead.

I can hear footsteps and hear leeteuk whisper’s to heechul’s ear.

I can feel somebody arm wrap around my waist and pull me into a warm hug. Strawberry scent.. Eunhyukkie...

“shh.. it’s gonna be okay.. baby .. –he low down his voice when he says that-“
i smile and nod.

“Are you guys okay? Hae ?” leeteuk ask. There’s concern in his voice. I look up at him and nod. He smile and look at sungmin who runs to him and whispers something. He smile once again and say, “We should thank chun hei for that.”

Sungmin smile and nod. Eunhyuk than ask, “what is it?” “hmm..sungmin heard chun hei’s voice in his head and say that the blood on the sofa that your hae and heechul saw was one of jung hye’s trick to disturb us.”

Eunhyuk release a relief sigh and kiss the top of my forehead. Leeteuk and sungmin pretend not tosee it while heechul and hangeng snuggling to eat other, nearly making kangin puke. Leeteuk hit behind kangin’s back and pout.

After our breakfast, we all hang out in the living room before manager told us to go outside and take a break. We all agree and play outside.

Then we take our lunch and dinner. Nothing much happend though. Only me, ryeowook and kyuhyun left in the house. The members went out to buy stuffs. Making the three of us, stuck together never seperated. Well.. we three knew simthing might happend to us anytime anywhere.

Kyuhyun kept on mumbling, “sungmin faster come back.” Ryeowook keep on sending message to yesung ask the older to faster come back. I wanted to do the same but the kiss that eunhyuk sincerely kiss me makes me building castle in the air.

(Writer: -smiles alone when typing this.
Eunhyuk: yah, fishy_kai, faster do the typing!
Writer: i am doing you PABO monkey!)

I then look at kyuhyun, who was busy playing his PSP. Ryeowook was sleeping on my lap. I smile. Suddenly i heard the grill behind the kitchen door was being bang by something. Me and kyuhyun look at each other. I quickly cover ryeowook’s ear so that he wouldn’t hear anything.

Kyuhyun then say, “should we take a look?”
i hesistate at first.. but then i nod. “S-sure..” i placed ryeowook on the sofa and cover him with a blanket. I kiss on his forehead as a goodnight kiss before kyuhyun grab my hand and we both walk to the ktichen.

Me and kyuhyun take a peek at the door. Kyuhyun gasp and his grip onto my hand become harder. I was worried so i take a peek. There the figure was. This time it was in black in colour. Kyuhyun’s leg began to feel weak and at the same time, we both fell onto the hard floor.

Kyuhyun take a big gulp and say, “w-what did you want this time, you bastard ghost?”
i hold onto kyuhyun’s hand, shivering. We both can see the the figure’s evil smile. And we can feel the figure was closer to us every second.

I hug kyuhyun. Kyuhyun seems to be calm down a bit. Guiding me to stand up. I look at him in confusion before i could see him being grab at the next. Hence, making me fall on the ground again , now in trauma.

Kyuhyun gasp for air.

Kyuhyun p.o.v

“le-l-l-let go of me, damnit...” i manage to say. This ghost can never feel how angry am i. How hurt am i when i saw my hyungs being disturbed... being hurt.. but then ,there’s nothing i can do when it comes to this stage.

My breathing.. shortened.. no oxygen.. i look to my side, and adding to my surprise. I saw hae hyung. Shivering on the cold ground.. his face.. in trauma... hyung...

Donghae p.o.v

i gasp when i see kyuhyun was being thrown to the wall, hard. I see kyuhyun sliding down the wall, slowly. I stand up and was about to reach kyuhyun’s hand when i was being lifted up in the air and i knew what happend to me next.

It’s my turn to being choke. The air around me is limited. I can’t barely breathe. I can’t barely feel my body and hand. I look to kyuhyun’s place. He’s bleeding. He look at me with such a sad eyes. The eyes saying to me, “Sorry.. for can’t protecting you hyung..”

I tried to smile bacl at him. then i mouthing to him, “Faster..get ryeowook” he nod and started crawling. But then was taken aback when he wince in pain. “ARGH!!!!” he shouted. I gasp.

I turn to him and saw him laying onto the floor, unconscious. I try hard to hold back my tears. “hehe, it seems that your dongsaeng has fainted..” the figure say.

I look back at the figure and gasp. The figure then smile and threw me at the same wall where the figure threw kyuhyun earlier and i feel blood coming out before i could pass out and hear.. ryeowook... scream..

 

“HAE! KYUHYUN! RYEOWOOK!!!!!!!!!”

I can feel the three of us open our eyes at the same time. Heechul, eunhyuk, yesung and sungmin let go of a relief sigh. The three of us was confused at first then look at the bandage.

I look at kyuhyun, who shrugg his shoulders. Ryeowook pout and crawl into yesung’s arm. Which makes the older kiss him on the forehead. I smile at the scene and saw sungmin hug kyuhyun with tears in his eyes, he kept on saying, “thank God, you are okay.”

Leeteuk smile and pat my head, “Not hurt?” i shook my head. He smile and say, “Good thing we are back at the same time we heard ryeowook’s scream after he saw the both of you guys..” i look at him sadly and say, “we’re sorry..”

Leeteuk place a kiss on my forehead and shook his head against mine. “It’s okay.. it have become a past.. hateful past.” He say and kiss me on the cheek before he jokes around with the members. They all released a relief sigh and smiles.

Eunhyuk than squad down in front of me who was still sitting like a kid waiting for its parent finish buying their own things. eunhyuk smile me his cute gummy smile.

“Good thing you are still alive. I’m worried.” He say and pat my head. We both then saw kyuhyun and sungmin behind the wall of the living room, secretly kiss each other.

“T-they are too open..” i said. Eunhyuk nod his head. But i can sense his smirking. Damn it sungmin, i would like to give all the credits to you for making eunhyuk smirk.

He turn to me and smile innoncently. He ask me to stand up which i did. He hold me hand and lead me into the kitchen, walk out from the kitchen back door. The forest is in front. The view we both see now.

He pinned mr to the wall, making me groan. “I’m sorry..” he say. I was about to hold me hand up until he grab my hand and pinned it along to the wall. He smirk.

“W-what are you doing?” i ask innoncently.
eunhyuk carass my face and smile, “Why don’t you obey like a little puppy, hae?”

I gulp. I tried to struggle myself. Finally, i manage to free myself. I walk a few steps away from him, hold my wrist. Eunhyuk grab them just to hard. Eunhyuk walk casually towards me. Holding my hands once again and pinned me to the wall. Eye contact.

“Does it hurt?” eunhyuk ask.
i shook my head. He smile. He hold onto my hand. His other hand then carass my face. This time it’s hard for me to resists it. It’s just... too..unexplainable...

He kept on carass my face until i didn’t realized his face is leaning closer to mine, leaving a few more meters. Until out lips crush onto each other. I can feel he smile. He wrap his arm around my waist. And that was the last thing i knew before i melted from the kiss...

 

 

 

This kiss....

Is...

Our.....

12th time....

 

teehee.. i wrote this fanfic since this afternoon but then i stop here. cliffhanger again eh? don't blame me! teehee. i learnt form someone!  how was the ending? nice? fluffy? teehee.. innoncent hyuk can be the other wat round sometimes.! thanks again for the comment you guys posted. i just.. worried about all of you though..:D and also, i was waiting for your update! :DD again! thanks! 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!