more secrets to be unfolded... murders are everywhere now

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 10

“hae, fishy.. wake up~”
i open my eye and saw a surprise eunhyuk. “hyuk...”
“h-hae...what’s wrong with you fishy?”
“what?”
leeteuk then touch my  forehead.. ugh he’s hand is cold.. i shivered. “great.. he got fever”
“there he goes again.. blame it on the ghost..”
ryeowook look at me with sympathy in his eyes, “want some porridge? I’ll make them for you..” i nod. Ugh.. so weak...

“leeteuk ah, gather at hae’s place in a few minutes, we must finish reading the diary by today,”
“i was about to say that cinderella.”
“then what did simba do?”
“easy task, just kept on praying to God.”
“you shouldn’t say it  like that hyung, ah!”

Hankyung shook his head while smiling. Shindong was busy finding the things besides the black diary, perhaps the papers. The other wait patiently. Kyuhyun help sungmin making some drink. I feel bad, let them do all the work. Eunhyuk saw it and pat my head, “it’s okay hae ah. No need to be worry. You should worry about yourself right now, okay, fishy?” i nod weakly. He smile.

“when was the last time i saw eunhae moment?”
“in your dream, ‘hubby’..”
without any warning, kangin wrap his arm around leeteuk making the leader gasp and hit him repeatedly. Some of us are like, “O.o” while other are like LOL. I smile weakly, ughm this fever really disturb me.

“stop doing that to me or else you got it sneaky racoon!?”
“ye, violent angle..”
leeteuk was about to pinch his ear when shindong say, “I have found the diary~”
leeteuk sigh and say to kangin, “again, sleep in the kitchen alone tonight~ here me?”
“w-why kitchen?”
leeteuk smile and drag him to gather at my place. Heechul who saw the whole incident laugh quietly, using heebum’s paw to cover his mouth. Hangeng take heebum from him and put it on his head. The cat mew.

Ryeowook have made the porridge and gave it to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk took it and say thanks. Ryeowook nod and smile before jumping into yesung’s arm. I sigh and sit up properly. Eunhyuk smile when the other rush to our place, some of them read the diary before being snatch by heechul. Eunhyuk started to feed me, but i insists. He pout. “hyukkie.. i don’t wanna to eat..”

“you msut, fishy, you have to eat..”
i shook my head. He sigh and look at me. Before i could even blink my eyes, his face was being push to me thanks to the help of hankyung oppa. His lips and my lips....you know...

We both jerk back  and cover our mouth. Hyukjae look at laughing hangeng and heechul. He pout even more and throw a pillow with all his strength. “you just ruin my 1st kiss hyung!” hangeng stop laughing, chuckling right now, “oh really? But you kissed your hae, not enough for you ne?” hyukjae blush more and throw more pillows. I sit there, still cover my mouth. Kissed by hyukjae? Sorry eunhae fans, we’re both official married now..

Eunhyuk look at me, with an apologetic smile. “sorry..blame it on hankyung hyung..”
he say and feel my forehead. “your tempereture is okay right now, just because of the kiss?”
it’s my turn to pout and hit him repeatedly like a kid. Eunhyuk laugh and hug me, “aegyo fish~”

I smile and say, “better give me warning first you know, make a mental note that we have to do a revenge okay, anchovy?” i can feel he nod. “yeah”

“aww stop it right there!”
i look at him, face red. I bet he like eunhae moment~ :D he smiles and touch my forehead and sigh, “your fever comes again.” I sigh too. “maybe it went away after i kiss him?” eunhyuk joked. “go back to the jungle you y monkey..” heechul say,

I smile. After a few moment, “hyuk..” “hmm, fishy?” “hungry...” “aww~ let me feed you~”
“ah~ eunhyuk is the 2nd mother besides me here~”

Heechul cover his mouth and laugh. Leeteuk glare at him and say, “heebum will sleep with me tonight, got it?” “aww!! Sorry! I didn’t mean to laugh at you leeteuk hyung! D:” it’s leeteuk turn to laugh, “aigo~ you’re easy to be kidding off~ kyeopta” and pat a pouty heechul.

“okay okay~ save the joke after we read the diary okay?”
we all nod.
“who will be reading this time? I read it already~”
awakward silence.

“hurm... kanginnie?”
kangin at first sight and nod, “sure, sure, just don’t make me sleep in the kitchen tonight..”
“sure sure hubby! :D”

Kangin smile and starts the reading. I hug my pillow and land my head onto eunhyuk’s shoulder which he didn’t really mind. Heechul saw the moment and “awww”. Kangin look at  heechul, heechul stuck out a tongue at him. Kangin then threw a snack right into his face. Heechul was about to burst up until hankyung pull heechul’s hair, making him keep quiet. Hankyung smile and ask kangin to start reading. Kangin thank him and starts.

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, xxxx.january.xxxx

After our meeting with the guard downstairs, we went up into our room and search the net about jung-hye. Indeed, like what the guard say, it’s all true. My brother then find an article under my bed, which i don’t realize it until he show it to me. We both read the article. Our first tenant of the dorm was jung-hye, the 2nd tenant was a boy. We stop reading the article and decide to ask the guard again. Shin then told me that he will go down and ask the guard to have a tea in our house, which i agree. I wait for the arrival of the two in the living room, making the tea.

Hyung (the guard) was glad to be in the house. We start talking about the 2nd tenant. Good thing he knew the boy. The boy was park Hyun Su(meaning Long Life.), the guard told us more about the 2nd tenant. He told us that hyun su was another nice boy after the death of poor and innoncent jung hye. Hyun su often visits the guard, talking to him and even help him with the duty when the guard was not around.

One day, hyun su told the guard that he have problem with the dorm he is staying now. He often saw things, like bloddy figure, rotten smile, etc. The guard then told him that it was maybe the soul of jung hye. Hyun su panic and ask what should he do. The guard told him  that he should pray to God often.

He kept on saying that the figure keep on disturbing him, until he failed in his studies. Sad, he can’t accept the reality and kills himself in the bathroom, in running water. After a few days, the neighbour of hyun su complained to the guard that there were bad smell coming from hyun su’s room. The guard waste no time then went into the room, nothing in the living room, bedroom, kitchen. Indeed,the smell come from the bathroom. The guard was surprised that hyun su could do such things. sad, he have no choice but to call the police and ambulance. The guard told us that he was a good boy. He kept on telling us the memories that he, hyung su and jung hye shared with tears in his eyes. While he was telling us the story, me and my brother cried. We felt pity for the souls. But, except for jung hye, her sould become violent one.

After that, we thanks the guard for spending time with us. The guard smile and wave us goodbye before he go down to continue the duty.

~_~__~__~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday . xxxx. January . xxxxx

Another nightmare hit my head again. Argh! How much i hate it! D: but... since i woke up, i don’t see my brother, where he might be? Usually he will knock my door to wake me up though. But today is different. I call his phone. Luckily, he answered. I ask him where is he and he answered me back that he went out buy some food. I smile and threatened him to faster come back before i broke his PSP!

After i took my bath, i saw something in the kitchen. Curious, i walk towards the kitchen and saw nothing. When i turned back, right before my eyes, a bloddy figure appeared in front of me. The face was nearly touch mine. I can’t shout, i can’t breathe. I fall down on the floor, scared to death.
“please... don’t hurt me...” i manage to say. I assumed it was jung-hye’s soul. The soul that find no peace.

I was still sitting on the floor until mr brother look at me and rush to my side, asking,what happend? I look at him  and cried and told him the incident. He sigh and calming me down. That’s how i started my day...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday.xxxx.january.xxxx

My appa is kidding me right? He says me and bro are a devil, just because we can see those things. he threatened to kill us if he saw either one of us on the floor crying or trembling. He doesn’t believe the things existence. I look at him and try to explain but unfortunately, a slap stings my face. My brother look at the whole incident and hush me down. I couldn’t believe, my dad.. slapped me..

 

Wednesday.xxxx.january.xxxx

My mother.... passed away..thanks to appa. The police have captured my father and bring him to the police station. I couldn’t believe appa is such a bad one. Before this. He never even once do this typr of crime. My brother called the police to ask what happend and the police explain that appa killed omma because omma too, complain to appa, that she can see those things,making him impatient and thus, kill her straight, adding to my shock. I was crying whole night remembering the memories me and omma have. Memories are always memories... saranghae omma.. wait for me up there..

 

Thursday.xxxx.february.xxxx

No.. no... my brother.. my dearest brother... was now with mother in heaven... brother, why you leave me along with this demon? Please wait for me... my dad did it again! How cruel of him! He hit brother in the head with a golf stick! Appa! I totally hate you now!!! Brother... tell omma, i miss her, and will be there in no time....

 

there you go guys~ sorry if it took so long to update it though~ D: sorry sorry, maybe because i'm nearly sick right now? but it's okay i'm fine here.... oh.. and thanks for those who comment on this boring story. XXD is it a BORED story?  different people. different opinion, true? :D last night again, i saw something in my parents room, makes me exhausted today, aish, i know i'm weak at my health need but... omona, sorry! i talked too long here! D: anyways, comments are loved, right heebum? -mews- saranghanda! stay healthy! #getwellsoonYesung #helpjapan #prayforjapan