another pleasant visit from chun hei

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 24

“YAH!!! Eunhae! Get out from the room!!” Leeteuk say and open the door. His panic face. We both hop off the bed and go to the living room. Leeteuk then reach the living room within a few minutes with other members behind him, panting  heavily.

“huh...huh...” leeteuk panted. I gasp. I rush to his side and say, “Hyung...” “I’m okay don’t worry, hae..” he say and managed to smile at me. “Aish,that stupid ghost.. disturbs us sleeping..” heechul say. I look at his face and gulp. He look extremely angry. More angrier than before. Leeteuk nod.

Then , a sudden black out. We all gasp.  “.. where are you guys?” heechul say. I tug on his sleeve. He pat my head. “hae is here, where the others?” then a light, bright light. Thanks to the light we can see. The other all tug on leeteuk’s sleeve. Leeteuk smile at heechul. Heechul smile back.

“are you all here? Good job leeteuk sshi..”
we all know the angelic voice. I look up and smile. Chun hei. Chun hei smile back at me. Eunhyuk pout and kyuhyun pat his back.
“Just call me leeteuk is enough, chun hei” leeteuk say and mention us to come closer.

“Arasso! :D the ghost.. was in your room right, donghae ?”
i nod and sigh. “Yeah.. but the appearance is much more... evil this time..”
“indeed.... jung hye’s ghost is much more angrier this time. She knew that i was here with you guys. Her ultimate goal is to do her revenge but... she pass it.. she wants to disturb people..”

I sigh sadly and nod.
“Ommo... donghae, is your wound okay?” chun hei suddenly ask and all the eyes set on me. I look back and say, “H-huh? W-wound? Um..i-i-i-it’s okay..” “But it seems that your wound ... i mean.. blood... “leeteuk trail off.

I was confused. Blood? What’s wrong with my blood? I touch my wound and wince. Damn the wund still hurt.. i then see the red liquid on the palm of my hand. Eunhyuk rush to my side and say, “Hm.. told ya not to move to much.” I look down and say, “Sorry...”

“Eunhyuk hyung, here’s a plaster!” kyuhyun say and throw him the plaster where he catch it neatly. Then he open the cast and put it on my scar. He smile and say, “There you go.” “thanks..” he smile and sit next to me.

Chun hei and the others pretend not to see. We both pout. Heechul smile for a while before his face turn into a serious one. “chun hei, is there anything for us to do? I mean to ease jung hye’s soul..”

Chun hei think for a while and she nod.

“there is.. first.. find the news about her in Net, once all of you went back to your dorm. Find the reporter name and call if there’s the number. Ask the reporter to tell one of your staff about how shewas killed.. and then, some of you or all of you can contact jung hye’s friend..”

Heechul and leeteuk nod. “It’s not an easy task..” hangeng say. “uh huh...”shindong say.

“if i remember.. i guess there’s a box upstairs in you dorm right?”

Kibum nod. “there is, but it was salotape..”

“Hmm.. you can open it.. there’s maybe a news about her. I guess my brother hide it in there.. aish, i am really got to hit him once i reach my home, heaven”

Sungmin chuckle. “hehe, sure thing.”

“That’s the thing i want to tell you guys for this moment. I hope to meet you again at the dorm. Please take care of yourself okay?” she say and dissapeared into thin air in the darkness.

After a few moments, the light are on. I sigh and look at the front door. “What are you looing at hae?” siwon ask. I shook my head.. “I just wanted to go out for a while” i stand up and was about to walk outside until kyuhyun grab my hand. “Hyung.. please.. no..”

I look at him and nod. “sure.” I say. He smile and leeteuk say, “hm.. it was only 10.30 pm now. Tomorrow... what should we do? Should we go back at night?”

“i’m okay with it. I love going back at night.” Heechul say and place heebum on his head. Siwon nod as an agreeement. The others too,nod. “then, it’s decided. We will go back tomorrow night and---“

Leeteuk suddenly stop. “leeteuk hyung?” ryeowook say. “He got possesed?” kyuhyun say and earn a smack, hard from kangin, shindong, eunhyuk, sungmin and yesung AND siwon. Kyuhyun groan and rub his shoulders and his head.

Then leeteuk smile. “what is this all about?” kibum say. “chun hei’s voice was in my head just now. She say, we can go back at night. And she predict nothing is gonna happend tomorrow night. But myabe in the daytime, there is something..”

“Praise the Lord for sending us such an angel.” Siwon say and heechul cover his ears with heebum’s paw. Hangeng hit heechul on the back. I smile. “Come, let’s go to sleep! :D nighty night guys! You can do your business up there.” Leeteuk say with and innoncent smile.

“t-that sounds wrong...” me, kyuhyun, eunhyuk, siwon, shindong,ryeowook and yesung say. Leeteuk laugh anf run upstairs with kangin saying , “IT DOES SOUND WRONG!!!!”

We lock the doors and window and went up. “Night, fishy” yesung say and kiss my head. I smile and nod, “night hyung..”

Me and eunhyuk then look around in the room, make sure there’s nothing and after we are satisfied, we jump onto the bed, cover ourselves with the blanket. Eunhyuk smile at me and gasp.

“what hyuk?”

He sigh.. “Aish, hae , why did you take off the plaster?” “Well.. it’s not comfortable..”

“It might not be comforatble for you but, you should take it off so soon. Tomorrow, you will see your pillow with blood, you know?”

I pout. He touch my scar and say, “hmmm..” he lean closer and the red liquid. I wince.

 

“hehehe... i really should be a vampire for you..”

 

There you go guys! :DD how was the story? This chapter i mean! :D well, again and again, thanks for the comments yea? It makes me smile when i see MANY (key word: many) comments! :D i love replying comment though! :DD oh and ... some of you, please please take care of your health okay? :D make sure you get enough sleep and drink a lot of plenty water. Forgive this attitude of mine. D: i’m just worried about your health state though...–cries- i’m not sure where and who i got this attitude from but please, take care of yourselves okay? Especially jimjim175! :D VanillaLoveChocolate unnie! I love your comment! :DD teehee! :D the others too! :D take care and stay healthy!!

fishy_kai