black diary, unlucky, poor and innoncent soul... betrayed

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 9

Eunhyuk p.o.v

“hae?”i look at hae, he seems to be so pale. I look the direction where he is looking at and gasp. The figure, exactly same figure which maybe attack me and sungmin in the damn park.. tch. I then hug hae and say some phrases i knew from the bible. Hae hold tight onto me, shivering hard. I tried to calm him down.

“h-hyukk..”
“sssh... hae, quite, calm down..”

After a few moments, i look at the spot and nothing is there.. phew.... i look at hae, now closing his eyes tight. I sigh and patted his back. Right before my eyes, i saw a bloody hand appearing. I gasp and quickly pull donghae and drag myself into the center of the living room.

Me and hae pant heavily. Donghae’s knee getting weaker, making him fall onto the floor, i put him gently on the floor. “Damn that thing..” i mutter under my breath. Donghae kept on shivering. I hug him protectively. I look around and saw the figure standing at the corner of the living room.

“what the hell did you want?”
the figure seems to understand what i say and pointed to the  box right there before vanish into the thin air. Then , at the same time, i thought, there’s another spirit in this house?

Leeteuk p.o.v

“what? There’s another spirit in this house you say?” yesung say after we got back from buying stuffs. Eunhyuk nod his head while he was busy taking care of hae. Sungmin was in the kitchen making some night drink  for us. I look at him and sigh. “we need to know more about the previous tenant, shindong, find the diary..” i say. Shindong nod and find the black diary. Others are just as curious except angry heechul.

I walk over eunhae’s place and say, “how’s his condition?”
eunhyuk answer me, “better, just a slight fever though, he’s gonna be okay..”
i look at eunhyuk and hug him, “we better protect each other starting from this very moment..”
eunhyuk nod.

“yah! Here’s the diary!”
i look at shindong and nod, it’s time to get serious here.. the others look up at shindong, mention him to read, making shindong threw the diary and jumping while saying, “NO! NO!” making us laugh. Sungmin laugh from the kitchen saying, “Coward donggie!” “i’m not coward you pumpkin maniac!” “yah! Only hyukkie allows to say that! DDONGIE!”

“WHATEVER and faster come here with the tea and... hug me~”
“i have to ask kyuhyun’s permission first, love”
“sungmin , we break up”
“aww~ i love you kyuhyun~”
“i swear to God i never teach sungmin like that, hyung,”

After a few moments..

“okay, okay let’s get reading before heebum eats the diary~”
“arasso~~”

It seems that i WILL read it this time~

Monday, xxxx.january.xxxxx

Today is the first day of the year xxxx. But stills, the nightmare frightens me, and it will never stops scaring me. Me and my brother decide to tell our parents at first but after a few moments of thinking, we finally decided to kept it to ourselves.

 

Neither one of us wants our parent to know in this house. My brother decides to asked the bodyguard about the previous tenant. I agree. That very night, we both sneak our from our room and went down. This happends yesterday.

 

In the elevator, i swear i saw an ugly face on the front door of the elevator but shin(my brother) didn’t notice it, the face.. it was totally bloody,no eyes and a rotten smile. I tried to look away and think about something else.

Downstairs, we are lucky enough that the guard was there. Shin greet the old guard politely before he ask the question. The guard says he’s not surprise when shin ask him about it. He says that he can see and sense spirit. He knew the previous tenant in our room.

The previous tenant of our room was a girl. The very first tenant was a girl. Her name was choi jung-hye. She school in the same school where i was schooling right now. She was a very nice girl before then. She often gives the guard some food on her way home from school.

 

Until one day, the guard never saw her coming out from the floor/room. The guard was curious so he called a few people to come with him and went to jung-hye’s floor. The guard open the door and very smelly smell coming out from the room. No choice, the guard have to go into the room and revealing a hanging body. Died a few days ago. There, the computer was on. The guard ask the people to untie jung-hye’s body and called the police.

 

I ask the guard, “what’s is on the computer?” he answer me politely, “a message, revenge message..”

 

“wow... it’s long this time”
“faster read angle~”
i look at him and say, “sleep on the floor tonight!”

 

 

Tuesday, xxxx.january.xxxx

After the talking with the guard, we thanked him before we went upstairs and sleep so that mom and dad will not be mad at us. Today, after waking up, me and shin run downstairs  and give the guard a few snacks, and spend some time with him. Mom and Dad was outstation now, so we can do anything.

 

The gurad, whom we call ‘hyung’ tell us more about jung-hye’s stories. He continued. He say after the body was sent to the hospital, a few days later, he  manage to copy the website and search. He then show us the webiste. It was my school website! Omona... hyung then left us while  he goes out buy some food.

 

One of her classmate was jealous of her beauty and decided to spread some rumors about her on the net by saying jung-hye was a gangster. Stealing things from her. Having scandal with her boyfriend without jung hye knowlegde. since that very night, the next day, her classamtes stgarted to keep a distance between innoncent jung hye. Jung hye become more depressed and stress and sadness took control over her.

 

Unable to take many critics, she log in into her school website and was shock to find out the news. The thing make her extremely angry was her friend says, “jung hye was a b***h, her parents didn;t teach anything to her? She’s just boasting herself, thinks herself was o pretty since she was ugly. Oh, she reallly annoys me. Don’t friend her guys~”

 

Jung hye tried to control her tears but unfortunately, she can’t. She let her fresh tears run down to her cheek. Crying, while crying, she type on her school blog saying, “you guys.. don’t even know the real truth. I’m not that bad as you say. You should  check it out first, not just aiming anywhere and shoot it straight away. And.. my parents have nothing to do with this. All they did was raise me up, works for the family. I can take the critcs and cursing you throw at me. But this time, since you said about my parents, you guys really test my anger. Once i killed myself with the rope hanging on the wall, aftermath, i’ll follow you guys until you knee before me. That’s all and thank you.... “

 

It happend, after she replied it she straight away kill herself.

 

After that, i close the diary and sigh. The others nearly have the same reaction, jung hye..so she was the first tenant after all... poor chun hei.. i look at my members.. heechul broke the silence by, “guys..it’s late..let’s sleep.” We all agree and prepare for bed except for hae hae whose been sleepping all this while.

Around midnight..
donghae p.o.v

Urgh... i open my eyes and darkness fall onto me. I turn to my right and reveal a sleeping monkey, err..anchovy.. yeah they sleep already. What time is it? I look at the clock and it was midnight.. 12.00 am. I groan. I sit up carefully and look at my members. Leeteuk, kangin, eunhyuk, sungmin, yesung, kyuhyun, siwon, heechul, hankyung, shindong, and kibum and me.. wookie? Where is he? I stand up and search for him in the kitchen.

“h-hyung... where are you?”
ryeowook’s voice! “wookiie! Where are you? Donghae hyung here!”
“here...upstairs...”

I walk up the stairs carefully and go to the corridor. The balcony door was open, so i went there.

Downstairs..
ryeowook p.o.v

“hyung...” i mutter and open my eyes. It was only 12.05 am? Oh my goodness.. why am i awake? Wait.. hae hyung.. not here anymore!? I panic and quickly shook yesung out, eyeing me the what’s-happend face. “hae hyung is not here!” “WHAT!” the other members wake up and sit straight. I nod a few times.

Kibum went upstairs along with kangin. Hankyung too. The remaining members wait downstairs.

Upstairs..
donghae p.o.v

“wookie? Yah, where are you?”
i say and turn around. i walk towards the balcony and look at a spot. I stand there for a moment. Let the fresh air hits my hair. I look around and walk back into the dorm. Before i could walk back, i saw a figure in front of me,  figure of a girl, there’s a rope around her neck. I gasp and fall down onto the floor. The figure then walk towards the baclony, climb over it and....

“NO! Don’t see it, hae!”
a pair of hand cover my eyes. It was kibum’s . “you can see it kibum ah?”
“yeah..”
“kibum.. t-that girl..”
“ssshhh~ it’s okay it’s okay...”

Kangin help me stand up and went down, where kyuhyun gave me a cup of water. I drink a little. Eunhyuk ask me to drink more, so yeah, i follow what kyuhyun said. Leeteuk ask kibum about the figure the i saw earlier. I put down the glass and started to cough. Eunhyuk was surprised and kept on patting my back.

“any blood  hae?”
i shook my head. Sungmin hug me and say, “good  thing,, the blood came out from your mouth in a accident a few night ago, when we both trap upstairs remember?” i nod.

After a few minutes, we continue our sleep. Eunhyuk hug me protectively, seems that he doesn’t want to let go of me. I saw heechul smile before i close my eyes and fall into dreamland

 

 ~ * ~ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

guys, thanks for the lovely comment you have posted!i was very happy, until my parent look at me like, "are you okay?" ^o^

this is the 9th chapter~ so far so good the story? kekeke oh and actually, i write this story based on my inspiration (mystery 6) and my real life. i have gone through what donghae gone through in mystery 6, exactly the same though, bleeding in the bathroom, nightmare.. but i think i have the worst.. maybe some of you guys don't believe it but it's true.. when i was 4 or 5 years old, i could see my mom skeleton, she was asleep that time, i can see it clearly. after a few years, last year, i see a figure on the floor... okay i stop here.. i really see those things, making me having a high fever and don't attend school for days, last night.. t-too... 

aish! sorry if i talk too long here~ ^^ll well, i'll be doing the 10th chapter! keep on reading! saranghae! comments are love! #prayforjapan