eunhae and kyumin (writer:in this chap! XD and i'm back!)

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 39

I wake up and find myself in eunhyuk’s strawberry scent arm. I look at him and carass his face when i feel pain when i feel my back hurts. I groan quietly and touch my back. i gasp. I look at my hand and see my hand is full with blood.

The nightmare..starts now?

I wake eunhyuk up and said, “h-hyuk.. c-can you see my back?”

Eunhyuk was confused at first but after he saw my terrified face, he quickly look at my back and gasp. “hae.. you’re bleeding.”

I gasp and look at him back. “h-how? B-badly?”

Eunhyuk nod.

I gasp and hold eunhyuk hand. Eunhyuk hug me and calm me down while he was dailing down leeteuk’s phone number and send a message to him.

After a few minutes, leeteuk goes into our room alongside with heechul who brings the first-aid box and give it to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk take it from him and thanked heechul before he treat my ‘wound’.

Leeteuk look at me and said, “where did you get that wound?”

“i don’t know..” i managed to spit it out.

Leeteuk pat and kiss my forehead. “there, you’re okay now” eunhyuk said and close the first-aid box, giving it to heechul. I smile and giggle when i see heechul mumble something like, “why did i act as a nurse?”

Leeteuk look at his watch and said, “we have to go back today. Can we?” i nod and said, “sure..” leeteuk smile and said, “good, i’m gonna inform all the members and gather at the van in 30 minutes okay?”

Me and eunhyuk nod before watching TeukChul walk out from the door.

I look at eunhyuk and eunhyuk look at me with his sad eyes. He grab my hand and pull me into his hug befoew we kiss.

 

Kyuhyun p.o.v

I sigh and sigh when i keep my PSP charger, PSP games, PSP headphones, PSP cover, clothes, pillow and many more. Sungmin look at me and giggle, “why are you sighing there baby?”

“do we have to go back a day earlier than we’re supposed to?”

“we do, love. Don’t you know about donghae’s condition?”

Donghae hyung? “What’s wrong with hyung?” i ask

Sungmin look at me and said, “his back are bleeding this morning though. We all knew the nightmare once again coming. And we have to end this.” He said and keeps his pink clothes into the pink bag.

I look at him and said, “i-i-i-is he okay?”

“you’re suttering kyuhyun.. yes, he’s okay. Hyukjae is there, so, don’t worry” sungmin said and kiss my forehead.

I tried to smile and nod. But, all i can do now is, i want to see donghae hyung, i need to make sure he was really okay..

Sungmin p.o.v

I look at kyuhyun who was now in daze, poor him. he’s caring when it comes to hae. I knew it. He will sure take care of hae since hae was his favourite hyung. I smile and pat his back, saying, “hae is going to be okay”.

He looks at me and said, “i know he’s gonna be okay but there’s a thing i want to do with you..”

Hearing his voice, so soft and caring, and he’s in need. I sit next to him and said, “what is it, baby?”

He smile at me and pull me into deep kiss.

 

 

 

 

writer: and thanks for the comment! i loved it though! i might have no time replying your comments so, you can post it on my wall or you can just comment it here. ! just to tell you i relaly ENJOY reading your comments you know? teehee. it made my day! and i love it! please keep on supporting and reading my 3 fanfics yea? i love you all, please please take care of yourselves more!

kyuhyun : are you okay there?

writer: well, HELL i'm NOT okay!

kyuhyun: why is that?

writer: i sprained my ankle, badly and i can't walk nor run properly kyu ah! even my knees are bleeding badly! T^T 

kyuhyun: get a rest

writer: no i should. i should update my story you know? for my dear readers

kyuhyun: that's a good thing ,but, your condition doesn't allow you to do so, so, come to bed with me and i'll keep an eye on you. -drags writer-

writer: owkay.. 'appa'