LOST : sungmin, eunhyuk and donghae

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 7

Shindong p.o.v

I eat and eat and eat when it comes to tea time. Kibum got no chance to take one from me. I smile apologetic to him and he shook his head. I give him my favourite snack and he opens it before he eats it.

“Yah! Donghae ah! Wake up,you sleepy fish!!”
“Yah! Hyung ah! Don’t be harsh on my fish you brutal cinderella!!!”
“wait you eunhyuk, i’ll get my hands on you! See your precious fish! Grabbing my shirt too tight!!”

I look at heechul, donghae’s grab on heechul shirt now decrease. Heechul stands up and tried to wake donghae. Donghae fall on the floor no! To be exact, onto heechul’s lap, making heechul sits on the floor again. Heechul groan!

“uwahh!! TT^TT. Teuk ah! Look at your 2nd daughter!!! T^T”
“YAH! Why daughter?”
“Maybe 1st is me, 2nd is hae, 3rd is heechul hyung?”

We then all hear donghae’s  groan, seems that he doesn’t like heechul as his bed. Ryeowook laugh.
“palli! Help me!!”
“hyukkie, your fishy needs help~~”
“i’m gonna burn your bible for talking informal to me”

Siwon only chuckle. I sigh and walks towards heechul who sobbed like a little kid. “How OLD are you, hyung?” heechul merong at me and walk to his hankyung. I shook my head. I look down and look my a fishy sleepping. I carry him and put him on the sofa, cover him with the blanket. I smile softly upon seeing his face.

“yah! Eunhyuk ah! Looking at your lover so lovely?”
“As what i said! He’s not my LOVER! He is  my... best friend!!”
and that makes fishy wake up, groan. I cover my mouth and look at him. Hae look at me. He accidently make  himself fall onto my lap and sleep again. I smile and say, “arasso, i’ll bring you to the kitchen”’

Ryeowook p.o.v

I smile. Eunhyuk hyung is so sweet to fishy hyung. I kinda feel jealous at the sight. I look around. o can’t feel anything right now. I’m relieve. It’s nearly night but we all don;t have the mood to eat except for shindong hyung. XXD

I guess i have to be with yesung hyung anywhere now. I don’t wanna get involve like what donghae hyung and sungmin hyung gone through. But i feel pity for them. I sigh. Yesung patted my back, he knew what am i thinking~ he’s over protective one~ ^^

 

Leeteuk p.o.v

I finished drink the tea sungmin made. Ah~ so nice~ :D i look at hae who is now sleeping peacefully on kyuhyun’s shoulder. Kyuhyun just smile, making his sungmin a little jealous. I saw kyuhyun mouthing “saranghae” to sungmin. Sungmin smile again. Ahaha don’t get me wrong. That’s one of they way to communicate. ^^ll unlike me and kangin.

I help sungmin clean up the things while the other members take their bath. I heard eunhae conversation.

“hae, you need to take a bath!”
“no! I don’t wanna!”
“You..urgh...-pulling hae into the bathroom- need.. to take a bath, you smelly fishy!”
me and sungmin secretly laugh. Shindong laugh loud from the living room with heechul and kangin.
“when i say no, it’s a no! You stubborn monkey!”
“yah! Follow what i say! You need to take bath!”
“No! The scar on my neck might be hurt you know ,you smelly feet monkey!”
me and sungmin laugh even harder!! Same goes to heechul, now hitting the table very hard. Hankyung on the floor laughing rolling around and around.

“It’s okay! I’ll cover your wound with the plaster! Arasso!? “
“arasso!! :D”

In the kitchen
sungmin p.o.v

“those kid sometimes..” leeteuk hyung said. I can only smile. “At least they have each other don’t they?” leeteuk nod. He agree. “How did you and donghae ended up there just now?” i smile sadly. Leeteuk then say, “it’s okay if you don’t want to tell though, minnie.” “ani..konchana. i should tell. I was awake by someone’s footstep. I sit up and saw hae hae walking on the way to the kitchen. I was curious and panic at the same time.” “Your feeling?” “i feel that we all lose donghae. Quickly, i run towards him and hug him at the back....”

-Flashback-
sungmin p.o.v

“hae! Hae ah!”
“uh...u-uh?” donghae look at me with a confused face. “sungmin hyung..?” “why are you here? What are you doing here in 3am?” “i t-thought i was sleeping on the bed with hyuk just now..?” “y-you mean you don’t realized?”

Donghae shook his head. I am the one who’s confused here. Donghae then look at one direaction, “oh hyung... what’s that thing there?” he say and  point into one corner. No way he see it again?
“hae, dear, there’s nothing there!” i say, patt  his back. “b-but...” he say and goes up, following the thing i assume.  I sigh and follow him. It’s better then losing him straight away.

Flashback end

“and that’s how we both trap upstairs.” I say ended my story. Leeteuk sigh, put the wet dishes in the sink, wipe his hand and hug me. “don’t make us worried again okay?” i sigh and nod. “Never again.”i can feel hyung smile and ruffle my head. I smile and we both continue washing the dishes.

After dinner..
donghae p.o.v

I sit down on the floor while kibum put some medecine onto my neck. Sometimes i let out a small shout making him giggle. I pout at him. After that, heechul hyung put me to sleep eventhough it’s quite early for me. He says it’s for my health since i was sick right now. Good thing ryeowookie is not that sick. He has only a slight coughing.

Heechul lay down next to me, make sure i was asleep. Which i did..

In the kitchen..
leeteuk p.o.v

I sigh, i sit down on one of the chair and thinks about all the incidents that happend here in out dorm. Oh, the diary was there. I’m sure kibum put it there. I sigh and start reading it.

Sunday, XXXXDecemberXXXX

                Today the same thing terrified me. The same figure. Is it one of the tenant here? Did they died already? The scar was now heal and i can move it.
                today, something happend in my own room. I was studying that time when i heard something b ehind me. I look behind me and saw my own penknife moves towards me as if somebody threw it to me. I have no luck,  it hit my neck, even it’s only a small cut, but it bleeds heavily. I call out to my brother who he comes in straightly and was shock.
                faster, he takes a plaster and a wet towel. He wipes off the blood from my neck and plaster it. He ask me how can that happend. I told him. He seems to be surprised. He say to me, whenever i was in trouble faster call him. I nod and hug him with tears in my eyes. 

Chun hei.. is she still alive now? I sigh and close the diary. I was shock when sombody hug me from behind. “yah! It’s me! Heechul!!” i look at him and hit his head. “yah! What was that for!?” “for scaring me you idot cinderella!!!” he smile and sits next to me.

“when can we kill that ghost?”
i laugh. “we can’t kill the ghost but we can exorcise them..”
“what ever, faster do it. Donghae and ryeowook are sick right now. If either one of them saw the damn ghost they might have a high fever you know?”
“i know i know chul ah~”

We both sigh. Neither one of us want to see our dongsaeng like that. Kyuhyun walk in. “oh? Kyuhyun ah? Not asleep yet?” “no.. i was waiting for someone...” “who?”

“sungmin, eunhyuk and... donghae...”
“DONGHAE!? Yah! He’s sleeping already!”
“No he’s not!!”
the three of us then walk towards the living room, indeed, sungmin, eunhyuk and donghae is not here.. “Aish, where can that fish go!” i calm him down,

“Oh, a text message.”
“who?”

Siwon read it and he’s face soon turn into a panic one. “hyung we should find them..”
“w-where are there?”
“somewhere in the park. Donghae and eunhyuk are lost!”
“BO!?”

“aish, faster! Ryeowook, yesung, you both stay here! Don’t go anywhere! We’ll be back soon!!”
“A-arasso..”
and with that, the others all went out.

In the park..
sungmin p.o.v

Uh... eunhyuk... donghae,, where are you guys?? T^T i’m alone here.. this park is creppy.. there’s no light here... “EUNHYUK!! DONGHAE!!!” i shout. I walk aimlessly around the dark park, first i was confused how the 3 of us are in the park, 2nd, hoe did we get here?

I walk and walk. I have sent message to siwon, hoping they would bring some torchlight here. I look at my phone and it was 10 plus. T^T eunhyuk and donghae MUST be okay. I hope either one of them are hurt. I sit down on the rough floor and start sobbing.

Donghae p.o.v

“SUNGMIN HYUNG!! HYUKKIE!!” i shout. I cough and fell on the rough floor. Why i should be sick this time! Not this time!! I kept on coughing and coughing. I pant heavily.. it’s hard to breathe. “sungmin hyung... ...” i look around, saw a light and curious, since when this park got light? There’s no light at all..

Hyukkie..sungmin... faster come here.. i feel scared.. i stand up and start walk. I have to cover my mouth whenever i cough. Hyukkie..sungmin.. T^T i feel like i wanna cry now..

Eunhyuk p.o.v”

“YAH! FISHY! MINNIE!! WHERE ARE YOU??” i shout for the countless time. I’m really worried about those two. They can get hurt anytime.NO! believe in God..

I walk around and around hoping to see either one of them but.. unfortunately.. there’s no one.. i walk and let my tears fall down to my cheek. “HAE!! SUNGMIN!!” i shout. I sob and sob, i squad down and continue sobbing,

 

kekeke surprise? XXD special one~ :D

XXD well, this is chapter 7 as you all know~ update soon! :DD

don't worry okay guys? -gives you guys cookies- 

comment are loved