sadness

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 26

After sungmin treat my wound, i stuck with kyuhyun. Sungmin smile and give the first aid box back to leeteuk. Heechul gave a glare to eunhyuk who was sitting outside, cloudy day. I look at kyuhyun and tears started to form into my eyes.

Kyuhyun sigh and hug me. I cry in his hug. I can’t never imagine hyukkie slap me, never in my life. I can feel heechul’s hand pat my head softly and kiss my head.

“ssshh.. stop crying donghae hyung..” kyuhyun say.

I sob and answer him back, “i wanted too but my tears...” unable to continue.

“arasso, arasso..” heechul say and pat my head.

Leeteuk p.o.v

My heart hurts when u saw eunhae’fight. The moment where eunhyuk slaps hae in the face simply breaks me into shatter of glasses. I let out a sigh and look at eunhyuk, sitting outside with a blank expression.

Kangin was about to went out until i grab his hand,making him look at me and i shook my head. Kangin sigh and bring me into his hug.

“It’s gonna be okay eeteuk ah..”

“How nice if your words have magic in it..”i say and hug him back.

Donghae p.o.v

Ryeowook then look at me, as if asking me using telephaty, asking me “are you okay?” i smile and nod. Ryeowook seems uncertain and he hug me.

“since.. now is 11 in the morning. But... is there any of you are hungry?” leeteuk ask after hugging kangin.

“WE HAVE NO DAMN APPITITE TO EAT, LEADER. AFTER THE HELL HAPPENDS JUST NOW..” heechul, yesung, kyuhyun, kibum, shindong, kangin and sungmin say. Leeteuk let out a soft smile and say, “same goes to your leader here too.. what about you hae?”

I shook my  head. Leeteuk smile and nod.

 

 

Night around... 11pm.
in eunhae room

 

I stare at the cold floor and trying not to remember what had happend a few hours ago. The scar stil hurt and i can feel the blood find it’s way down to my neck. But i don’t care about it.. i only care for one thing..

That is..

Eunhyuk...

 

Downstairs..
kyuhyun p.o.v

“kyuhyun are you okay sweetie?” sungmin ask me and i look at him. i smile weakly and nod, “yeah i’m okay love... i’m just... worried..”

“me too, i’m worried about hae.. he locks himself upstairs up there... we are going in a few minutes.. should we call him?” sungmin and and let his head rest onto my shoulders. I smile and nod.

“We should..”

 

Eunhyuk p.o.v

I went upstairs and knock me and donghae’s room. Donghae opens the door and gasp when we meet each other. He then walk past through me until i manage to grab his wrist.

Donghae p.o.v

“what do you want?” i say, looking at the floor, my back face eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk grab on my wrist tighten. I but my lip, not letting me groan in pain.

“Damn it lee hyukjae, what do you want?” i say louder this time.

“look at me lee donghae.” Eunhyuk reply me in his cold tone.

“What if i don’t want?”

“I SAID LOOK AT ME DAMN IT!” eunhyuk shout at me, turn my body around and puch me towards the door, yesung’s room door though. My back hurts.. i look at eunhyuk with tears in my eyes again.

“YAH! WTF ARE YOU DOING!”

Kyuhyun shout and grab eunhyuk’s collar, sungmin hold onto me.

Eunhyuk say and smirk at the same time, “I was about to hit him more harder though...”

Kyuhyun growl and was about to punch him until leeteuk’s simple order, “You guys up there, we are going now. Donghae come down.”

I let kyuhyun calm down and he was the first one to go down along with sungmin. Left me and eunhyuk. I look at eunhyuk before i go down and run into leeteuk hyung’s hug, bursting into tears again.

“My baby.. are you hurt?” the motherly leeteuk say. I shook my head and answered, “I’m not hurt but my heart hurts...”

Kibum back hug me and kiss me cheek.

Leeteuk smile and mention all of us go into the van. He wants me to sit in middle of him and kyuhyun smile and nod. Sungmin pout and kyuhyun kiss him on the forehead. I don’t dare to watch those kisses anymore.

Because it reminds me of

Lee HyukJae kisses....

 

There you go! this is kinda a sad chapter so.. am sorry bout it.. D: i admit i cry when i wrote this, :D hahaha...-shy laugh- oh and thanks for the comment yea? I know i was supposed to  reply all those comments last night but...homeworks... are quite many here.. so.. yeah!

-bows 90 degree- chinja minhae! Chosamida!!! :DD keep on reading and comment yeah? Love you! Stay healthy! GBU!

Fishy_kai