eunhyuk..come back to us... members: we miss seeing you together

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 27

eunhyuk let go of the knife that he held towards Donghae's neck before he suddenly collapsed on the floor, unconcious' note!!!! By jimjim175 –writer: -cries badly-

In the van

I look outside when it rains. Raining really suits my mood now. The rain represent my crying and pain heart. Leeteuk look at me and smile his sad smile. I kept on, looking outside. Sungmin , from behind whisper to kyuhyun, i still can hear what are they talking about.

“It’s a little bored...”

“i know minnie...”

I look behind slowly and see eunhyuk sleeping. I stare at his perfect figures and was about to cry until kyuhyun pull me into his hug.

“sshhh... just take a sleep hyung..”

I sob softly and nod. Sungmin then pat my head until i sleeps.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hae, hae, let’s go out and take a fresh air..” leeteuk hyung voice wake me up. I open my eyes and see a smiling leader. I smile a little and walk out with him. i can feel eunhyuk stare at the both of us.

“hyung... i got something to tell you..”

“hmm? What is it? Hae?”

“h-hyukkie... jung hye..”

“w-w-wait.. jung hye has taken over eunhyuk!?”

I nod sadly. Leeteuk let out a sigh, angry one. But once he saw me trembling, his face softens and hug me. “Don’t worry baby, we’ll find a way to solve this.”

 

Finally, at the dorm..

“aish, i thought we went out from this dorm to get relax, but hell no, we bring back a bunch of damn problems again.” Heechul say as soon as we finish unpacking our things. i nod and look somewhere.

“hmm..we need to buy things for our kitchen. Hae, hyuk, do you want to follow?”

“i-i-i’ll pass this time.” I say slowly. Yesung hug me and kiss my forehead.

“me too.” Eunhyuk say.

“Damn it hyukjae, once we leave this house. Don’t you dare touch donghae, got it?” heechul say before hankyung stop him.

Eunhyuk just nod and the members went out. “Stay safe, donghae,..” kangin say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes the members go, i decide to hang out in the kitchen. I sit onto the chair and zone out. It’s long time ago since i felt this lonely and empty. All thanks to jung hye..

I was about to sleep when i feel eunhyuk’s arm wrap around my neck. I gasp.

“stand up”

It was a simple order from eunhyuk. I tried not to tremble. I stand up and face eunhyuk.

“what is it this time, eunhyuk?”

Eunhyuk look at me and smirk. “didn’i tell you?”

“grr...torture me again!? Use hyukjae body!? Give hukjae back to me!” i say, shouting this time.

“shut the hell up lee donghae.”

“there’s no way i can shut myself up before you came back to me LEE HYUKJAE!!!”

Eunhyuk face become tense. He smile and wlak over to the drawer where we place the knives. He took one sharp knife and walk back to me, a few meters apart from each other.

“what will you do if i hurt myself, hae?”

I gasp. I see eunhyuk place the sharp knife near to his wrist.

“eunhyuk.. are you going crazy?”

“no, but you are. I should blame you for falling in love with this hyukjae guy.”

I can’t stnad my angry anymore. I take a few steps forward and stop.

“he.. hyukjae.. i started to like him as a friend. But then , i can’t stand to hide my feelings towards him when he kiss playfully at me before YOU came and disturb us! You really love seeing people suffer don’t you!? I would like to put all the blame on you ‘cause.. you steal hyukjae and use him from me. You disturb and hurt my members. You don’t know how does it feel like when someone hurt the persons i loved..”

I can’t talk anymore until i realized i was crying with head down.

“enough talking?”

I gasp. I look at eunhyuk with teary eyes.

Eunhyuk take a few steps towards me and held the knife towards my neck. Eunhyuk smile evily.

 

3rd person p.o.v

Donghae gasp. He say,”hyuk..let go of the knife..”

“i’m not letting go of the knife.”

Donghae can’t stand it anymore and cry, saying, “eunhyuk... you really want to hurt me badly? With jung hye taking over in your body? Please.. eunhyuk.. remember.. remember me.. its, me donghae.. please..”

The words donghae spoke to eunhyuk seems to have an effect to him. donghae look down, crying.

“eunhyuk.. if you are still in there.. i have words.. for you.. faster get back to yourself, damnit hyukjae. Stop making me and the members mad at you. Stop making us feel lonely with your jokes and.. stop making me feel lonely without your kiss... eunhyuk.. i love  you..”

Donghae stops there and cry harder.

Eunhyuk let go of the knife that he held towards Donghae's neck before he suddenly collapsed on the floor, unconcious'

Donghae p.o.v

“eunhyuk!” i say as soon eunhyuk fall onto the floor. I shake his body a few times. Crying harder. “Eunhyuk.. wake up! Yah! LEE HYUKJAE!!!”

“h-hae? EUNHYUK! Yah guys! Help them!” leeteuk voice come from the living room and heechul was the first one to bring eunhyuk onto the sofa.

Kangin then knee next to me and say, “Can you stand up?” i shook my head and found myself in kangin’s embrace and bring me towards the living room.

Kyuhyun hug me and oat my back, “it’s okay hyung..”

I hug him back and find myself sleeping.

 

After a few minutes

“yah! You pabo monkey! You better apologize to us damnit dongsaeng!!” heechul say. Making me open my eyes.

“this time i agree with your language, heechul” leeteuk say with an angry face.

“i-i-i-i’m sorry okay? Aish, you should really blame it onto jung hye.”

I was wide awake when i hear the voice. I look from my sleeping place(sofa) and see eunhyuk. Eunhyuk look at me and smile, “DONGHAE!!!!!” i smile back and runs towards him and hug him, “EUNHYUK!”

Eunhyuk hug me back and say, “I miss you.. sorry for making you worried..”

I shook my head. “It’s already a good thing that you are fine.”

Eunhyuk smile and kiss my head.

Sob, sob..

We both look behind and see a crying tears of happiness from heechul, leeteuk, kyuhyun, sungmin, ryeowook and shindong. “u-uh?” we both say.

“We miss seeing you TOGETHER” they say including, kangin, siwon, kibum and yesung. I smile and nod.

Eunhyuk then say, “i’m gonna do it in front here.”

“do what? ?” open minded ryeowook say. We both look at him and say, “NO!”

Eunhyuk kiss me on the lips and say, “Love you~”

 

Writer: ahh..finally...


eunhyuk: that was really a hard challenge for you eh?


writer: -nod and look behind-


leeteuk: eh? What’s wrong?


writer: -shook head and still looking behind-


donghae: ommo, leesa(my real name) stop crying...


writer: -looks at donghae and hug him, crying-


eunhyuk: w-what’s wrong?


leeteuk: aww.. leesa~~~ you are trying your best to do your challenge right? Still crying?


donghae: -laughs- haha, she is crying now –hug writer-


writer: -stops crying and look infront- jah, how was this –sob sob- story? Especially jimjim175: how was this story i mean chapter for you? The challenge i mean. –sob- ahaha, konchana, i’m okay now though.

I want more! :D comment yea?

Writer : for you guys, hope you enjoy this chapter!!! :DD keep on comment yea? :DD love you guys!

Happy April Fool Guys!

:D stay healthy!

Donghae: there there, let’s go home, leeteuk hyung is gonna make warm milk for you, just stop crying okay?

Writer : -pout- how can i stop crying? I have this crybaby attitude thanks to you!

Donghae: -pout-