time for some fluffiness! :DDDDDD

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 28

I blush and smile at the same time. I kiss eunhyuk back on the cheek and receive a few ‘ahems’ and i can hear a few whistling sound.

Manager then pop in and smile saying, “Everything is alright now?”

Leeteuk nod and say, “yup. Chun hei’s angelic voice talked in my mind just now. For a few days,nothing is gonna happend to us starting today. She predicted until Monday or maybe Tuesday there’s nothing gonna happend to us.”

Manager smile and then say,  “Should we take another vacation again?”

Heechul and hankyung and Siwon cheered loudly. Heechul then say, “When? Where? Now? Tommorrow? How long?”

Manager smile and say, “Somewhere. I heard from staffs, that there are a place where we can see forest, sea, and we can rent a chalet there? How was that sound to you guys?”

Leeteuk smile and was jumping up and down. “good!!! When should we go? now?”

Manager smile and laugh when he saw leeteuk jumping up and down. “Maybe we should go today around 6 or 7 PM. So you guys faster wash your clothes, dry it or iron it and get ready all your chargers”

“Arasso!!!!!” sungmin shout, happy. “JAH!!! Faster do it now!!!” leeteuk order and they started runs for the bathroom. Manager smile at me and eunhyuk before he wave goodbye. We smile back and sits in the living room.

 

“yah!!!! Hankyung i first reach here!! Get out from the bathroom!!!”

“AISH! I come here first so i was the first one do all the washing!”

“Not fair i say!!! Yah!!! Open the door!!!”

“Stop banging the door cinderella! It’s not my fault if you broke the door!!”

“open the door!! I wanna do my washing!!!!”

“didn’t you understand!? I do MY washing first!!”

“AISH! YOU TWO! Stop quarelling!!”

“but gaeteuk(meaning dog teuk)—“

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“h-h-hyung calm down..”

Me and eunhyuk look at the incident. Ryeowook was busy calming leeteuk down. Kangin was amused,. I bet he didn’t see leeteuk’s red face all this while. Eunhyuk laugh as hard as he could.

“STOP SCREAMING!!! DDANGKOMA IS GONNA BE DEAF!!!”

“you are the one who should stop!!!”

“YAH!!! Hankyung! Faster was damn it!!”

“YOU REALLT have NO patience at ALL!!!!”

“YAH!! Why you throw me that!?”

“KIM HEECHUL!!!!”

“SHIKURO, PARK JUNGSOO!!!!!!”

“i’m gonna collect all the and dump it into your pretty face...”

(writer: i got  the idea!
leeteuk: what is it?
writer : still remember the attack on the pin up boys movie?
leeteuk: COOL!! THANKS!! I need the panda!!!)

Hankyung then dried his clothes outside, half and went inside. Pouting at heechul. Heechul smile a satisfactory smile and went into the bathroom.

 

I can only smile looking at the childishness of my hyungs. I smile and look at hyukkie. Hyukkie was busy smilling at the hyung. I found myself staring into his face for quite a long time until he looks at me. I quickly look to the main door.

“you know, i realized you look at me just now” he say, calmly.

I blush and say, “i-i-i-i-i-i didn’t..”

“you are a little too shy to admit it don’t you, love?”

“a-a-a-a-am not.”

Eunhyuk’s hand then touch my face. I flinch. I look at him and again, found myself staring into his eyes. Why did he have to dyed his hair red? Making him more hot i admit.

He smile. “See? You are staring at me again, lee donghae.”

I gasp and blush madly.

“see? You are soo cute when you are blushing..”

I can’t stand his jokes anymore. His voice is the only ingredient for making me blush. He push me down to the sofa. Great.. he tops me. He smirk and i can feel my soul are flying away in heaven.

He leans closer to me and kiss me. I can’t struggle. I can’t do anything but to melt in his  kisses.

 

“Yah.. what are you two doing on the sofa there?”

We both gasp and see leeteuk smilling alongwith the members behind him, record all the vid. Heebum was on top of leeteuk’s head, holding heechul’s handphone and record. Who the hell teach heebum to record vids?

“you know, hae, your shirt. I  can see yout tummy~”

I gasp and cover my tummy.

“i know you two are couple but please don’t make up on the sofa will you?”

 

Kibum was smilling along with the evil kyuhyun, whispering something into each other ears.

Hyukjae then smile at leeteuk and say, “I promise me and hae  will NOT make love here~”

I gasp and look at eunhyuk. Damn. Should he reall have to say that?

 

“DONE!! Eh? Why are you guys here?” sungmin ask with a basket full of his dry clothes.

We all look at him and smile, like nothing happend.

 

`==========================================================================

 

 

In the van

“we will reach our destination in a few hours yea? So be patient!” manager say. This time manager drives the van. I heard from leeteuk then he wants to see the moment. Which mean any couples moment. ^-^ll

Me and eunhyuk, like usual sits behind, snuggling to each other. Kyuhyun saw it and smile softly. the others are all asleep already.

“Sleep, hae, after all the things happend earlier.” Kyuhyun whispers. I let him call me hae because whenever i was with kyu i will always thought he was the hyung and not me.

I smile at him and nod before sleeps in eunhyuk warm embrace.

 

At the destination..

 

“i guess we depart from out dorm quite late and we reach here around 5pm.” Leeteuk say while we bring our bags into our rented chalet. Since there are 14 of us (including manager) was here, we rented 7 chalet.

1st chalet = hanchul
2nd chalet = kangteuk
3rd chalet= kyumin
4th chalet= yewook
5th chalet= eunhae
6th chalet=siwon and kibum
7th chalet = shindong and manager (XXD)

 

Eunhyuk stretch his arm after he finish unpacking our things. eunhyuk held his hand out for me and say, “Want to take an evening walk along the sea shore with me, donghae?”

I smile and accept his hand and nod, “Sure”

 

Wait, is this a date?

Me and eunhyuk? Walking along the sea shore? Holding hands?

Kyaa~ i’m like a little shy girl!!!

 

There you go guys! :DD jimjim175, are you okay? Just asking though! ^^lll. Uhh..having kind of nosebleed  here.. TT^TT but guys ,i’m okay and don’t worry. Today is Saturday here! :DDD how are you guys there?

How was the chapter? Time for fluffiness! :DD

Love you all for those who comments ! VanillaLoveChocolate, unnie ah! Stop dying every update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXD

Take care and stay healthy!

Heechul: shut up and come here! Stop your nosebleed damn it!!!

Writer: ARASSO!!!!!! –runs with nose bleeding-

Fishy_kai