donghae:kisses.. kyuhyun:hurting kibum and my hae proves you that you are a coward ghost... eunhyuk:me? a vampire? i love it

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 23

After a few minutes, wo broke apart gasping for air. I look at him with innoncent eyes. Eunhyuk look at me and smile. He whisper into my ear, “Don’t tell umma about this. You are mine now.” I nod and let my head rest onto his shoulders before i nearly fall onto the ground.

I can feel eunhyuk’s arm wrap around me. Making me feel safe and protected from any danger.

“Sleep hae..” he said before i really sleep.

In yesung and ryeowook room..
ryeowook p.o.v

“hmm.. where did hae hyung go?” i ask yesung as the both of us reads magazine. “They should  do something , like what kyuhyun say,” he answered me bacl. I can only smile. Eventhough i’m paired up with yesung, i still love seeing donghae hyung and eunhyuk’s hyung intimacy. So.. close.. i  bet more than friends though

Butthe kisses? I bet heechul hyung dare eunhyuk to do it with hae. I wonder how many times they kissed? :D

Back in the living room..
donghae p.o.v

“oh, wookie, there you are, help umma with tomorrow preparations?”
“Sure umma teuk!”

I open my eyes and found myself on eunhyuk’s lap. Heebum was on my stomach.. hangeng look at me and say “Are you okay?” i nod and say, “yes i’m okay appa.” He smile and pat my head before he goes into the kitchen where he help ryeowook and leeteuk.

“Yah, kangin record this moment damn it!” heechul say.
“I have told you already didn;t i? My damn camera has no damn batteries!” kangin say.
“then charge your damn camera damn it!” heechul say.
“And what did i say about your language KIM HEECHUL AND KIM YOUNGWOON!?” leeteuk say, leaving the mention named kept quite.

“Is the camera on?” sungmin ask kyuhyun. I can feel kyuhyun nod. I pout and play with heebum. Eunhyuk smirk and say quitely. “they are jealous of us, hae baby.” “they don’t know about the kiss yet?” eunhyuk shook his head. “I not yet tell them” i look at him and smile.

Eunhyuk smile back. I can hear kyuhyun whispers saying, “Grr.. faster kiss damn it..” “Kyuhyun, didn’t i told you about the language?” sungmin say. “sorry love.”

Again, i fell into the dreamland.

 

Kyuhyun p.o.v

“looks like they still don’t know that we recorded the kiss behind there.” Sungmin say quitely. I nod and smirk madly. “I wanna put it in TV and let all of us see..” “You are one of a kind kyuhyun” “And that personality that make you fall for me, sungmin.”

“Aish.. i’m defeated.” Sungmin say. I smile a victory smile. I then saw eunhyuk carry hae hyung upstairs. Walking softly and the door of the room close. Hmm... what are they doing? Then, siwon and kibum walk into the house with plastic bags full of stuffs. Ryeowook then help them carry the stuffs into the kitchen.

Me and sungmin look at each other and decided to play PS2. Sungmin agree and play. Eventhough it’s late at night already.

 

Upstairs..
in eunhae room..

I open my eyes and realized i was in my room.  I look to my side and reveal eunhyuk’s sleeping face, i smile and snuggle closer to him. strawberry scent again? I smile again and look into eunhyuk’s sleeping face.

Then, behind him. there’s a figure. The same figure who hurt me and kyuhyun. But this time, it’s a little different. The figure then mention me to go out. I was confused and curious at the same time. I hop opff the bed quietly not waking eunhyuk up. Then go out.

Once i was in the garden, i found ryeowook, kibum, and kyuhyun. “W-why are you guys here?” i ask. They all look at me and shrugg. “Well.. i thought i saw a figure mention me to go here..” kyuhyun answered. “r-really? Me too..” ryeowook say. Kibum just kept quiet and look around.

A cold air hit us. I tried not to shiver. Kyuhyun then do the hand movement in ‘sorry, sorry’. “we should stand near each other.” Kibum say and we do so.

Right before our very eyes, the bloddy figure appear in front of us. At the same time, kibum was in the air, his neck... “Kibum!” i shout. “Urg... i knew it would be like this..” he say and struggle. Kyuhyun then curse something softly.

Kibum then let out a shout of pain. I gasp. His blood coming out from his neck. I pulled him down and let him have  a little time for him to breathe again. Ryeowook and kyuhyun rush to kibum side; ryeowook gave me a plaster and i put the plaster onto kibum’s neck.

Kibum look at me and say, “Faster.. call the hyung.. the ghost is just too strong.” “i’ll call them!”  ryeowook say and runs into the house. Me and kyuhyun look around to detect the ghost.

“Aish.. that coward ghost..” kyuhyun mutter. Kibum laugh a little and say, “indeed.” “are you okay kibum? Is it hurt?” kibum look at me and smile, “i’m okay don’t worry hae.” I smile and nod.

Kyuhyun then hug kibum, as if protecting him from danger. Then i feel something pull my hair and makes me laying on the hard ground. “Hyung!” kyuhyun say. Kibum look at the scene with surprised. I look at the figure which is smiling evily.

I feel something dripping out from my cheek, blood.. i bet there’s a big scar there. “DAMN IT YOU BASTARD GHOST! STOP HURTING MY HYUNG!!!” angry kyuhyun say. He was about to attack the ghost when siwon’s voice interrupt him, saying some holy phrases from the bible.

Then the ghose dissappear. I close my eyes. The pain is unbearable. “ARGH! Damn..” i heard kibum’s voice. I open my eyes again and see kibum’s wound, blood find it’s way out. “Heechul, take the first-aid!” heechul then run into the house and in a few minutes, he was back with the first-aid box.

Leeteuk put a plaster onto kibum’s wound. Kibum then say, “the ghost hurt me to hard..”. he tried to move his neck but siwon stop him. kibum pouted when siwon piggyback him. kibum look at me and smile. His smile makes me smile back to him. i nod. “Take a rest kibum.” “sure hae.”

“Ouch.. donghae you shouldn’t move too much, look, your blood is on your clothes already..” heechul grumble. Leeteuk can only smile sadly. “i’m sorry.. hyung.. i should have told you..” he shook his head, “it’s okay, baby hae.” He say and plaster my wound on the cheek. Then , he help me go to my bedroom again. Kissing me goodnight. I smile and kiss him back,

 

 

 

 

 

in the room..

“hae, what did i tell you?” eunhyuk say look at me. I don’t dare to look at him. i just look at the blood. Eunhyuk then say, “come here.” I sit next to him ,but still don’t dare to look at him. he then pull me into his hug and i can feel he kiss the top of my head. I tried very hard to pull back my tears

“It’s okay love..”
“i’m sorry..hyuk...”
“It’s okay.”

We then snuggle closer to each other under the warm blanket. He look at me and smirk in the dark, “w-what?” i say. “hmm... i wanna do something..” “w-what?”

He then top me. His hand carass my face. “Your face are still bleeding..” “r-really?” i wanted to get up until he say, “Let me wipe the blood for you” i gulp. He smirk and lean closer to me. Did he just wear the red eye contact lens? “you got me, hae, i just wear the red eye contact lens.”

I gulp. He lean closer and the blood that come out from the wound. I flinch. “w-what are you doing?” “Being a vampire only for you, he whispers to my ears. I shiver a little at his voice. He smirk again and the blood.

After that, he look at me. “your blood taste nice” i smile back him and hug him saying, “Well.. for you hyukjae.” Eunhyuk smile and take off the contact lens and throw it away. “Goodnight, love” “goodnight my vampire..” i say.

We both snuggle each other before i see the figure again. This time much more closer to us.

And the figure

Was smiling

Evily, more evil than before

I gasp and wake eunhyuk up. “What hae?” he say with the blood still near to his mouth.

 My blood.

I point to the figure and he look back ....

 

eunhyuk as a vampire? how was that? kekeke, it's one of my random idea though! :DD hows the story for you guys? so far so bad? so far so good? :DD oh and thanks for the comment! i loved it! i will reply your comments tonight yea? long one! tehee~ got to go! :D saranghae! :DD stay healthy dears!! :D

fishy_kai