truth or dare part 2

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 37

Me and eunhyuk look at each other before we face-palm. Leeteuk just shrugg his shoulders off before continue preparing the breakfast. Kangin then walk out from the chalet and say, “Kyuhyun was really aren’t he?” leeteuk agree and take the dishes off kangin’s hand before he place it on the table, gently.

Eunhyuk then help kangin with the cookings while me and leeteuk waiting outside. I tug onto leeteuk’s shirt and whisper, “Should we take a look at kyumin, hyung?”

Leeteuk look at me and smirk while taking out his camera. I smile al little. We both take a peek at the kitchen where hyuk and kangi is before we slowly walk towards the chalet. Kyumin chalet.

We both peek inside and nearly died of nosebleeds.

There, we saw kyuhyun was INSIDE (writer: blame it on my mind) of sungmin and i see sungmin was over kyuhyun’s name. Kyuhyun smirk and into sungmins’ more. Leeteuk managed to take some of the clip before he realized kyuhyun was looking at him.

Leeteuk then faster cover my eyes. He knew i was not ready to see those type of things though.

Kangin and eunhyuk look at us like, “what are you two doing?”

Leeteuk smile cheekily and show him the video that he record.

Eunhyuk’s mouth was open and then he smack leeteuk on the arm. After that, eunhyuk runs towards me and hug me, “you’re okay right?” he say. I shook my head against his chest. He look at me with a worry face and say, “w-why hae?”

“i wanted to vomit..” i say.

He gasp and pat my back. “i should have punch uri leader..” he say.

I shook my head and say, “it’s okay hyuk..”

He look at me and kiss my head.

 

~~**~~***~**~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After the breakfast me and ryeowook decide to bring the breakfast over to kyumin’s chalet. Leeteuk and eunhyuk at first they don’t allowed us doing such things but after me and ryeowook does aour AEGYO, they let us.

Yesung laughs and shook his head. Heechul smirk and say, “leader and dance machine can’t resists their dongsaengs’ aegyo”

Me and ryeowook weared a victory smile on our face.

But then , the victory smile does not last long until we imagine what we will see at kyumin’s chalet. I tried to shook off the image and so as wookie.

We bring the breakfast and walk slowly towards kyumin;s chalet.

“we’re both walking as if we’re scared of kyumin couple” ryeowook said.

I laugh and nod. At last we reach kyumin’s chalet and i take a peek, both are sleeping () peacefully in each other arms. We both smile and place the breakfast on the door.

“good night kyumin” i whispered softly

 

After a few hours, it’s night and that’s the time, kyumin woke up. Kyuhyun yawns and walk towards us, earning a glare from all off us, including me. i smirk and he say, “w-w-what?”

“you and sungmin having eh?” the 2nd shrap tongue heechul said.

Kyuhyun smile and nod proudly. I sigh and sungmin was the first guy who hug me. i gasp.

“thanks for the breakfast!” he say. I laugh and hug him but not even a minute, i was pulled back by jealous hyukjae. I look at hyukjawe and pout. He smile and kiss on my lips softly, making me kiss his lips in the process.

Leeteuk saw us and say , “Let’s continue our game!”

(writer: i’ll write in dialogue style ne?
eunhyuk: yea faster write it!
director: . . . . )

Leeteuk : -sits on the wet sand- let’s sit down guys! –smiles-

Kangin : -sits next to leeteuk-

Me : -sigh and sits next to kyuhyun-

Heechul : -smiles- DONGHAE!

Me : d-d-d-dhe?

Heechul : truth or dare?

Me : -hulp- um.. dare..

Eunhyuk, sungmin, and leeteuk : aigo, why did my baby choose dare? D:

Heechul : *thinks for a while* hmm.. AH! Kiss... sungmin on the cheeks!!!!

Me: -sigh of relieve- miinie hyung!! –stand up and walk towards minnie-

Sungmin : my daughter!! :DD

Eunhyuk : *growl*

Me: *kiss sungmin on the cheeks*

Sungmin : *chukles, kiss me on the forehead*

Me: -smile and snuggle-

Heechul , leeteuk, yesung: aigo... there’s too many cuteness and flufiness!

Kangin : *nods*

Kyuhyun : hyung? Are you okay?

Eunhyuk : *pout* yesh yesh, as soon it’s not on the mouth

Me: i heard you red monkey

Heechul : eunhyuk ! truth or dare?

Eunhyuk : dare!

Me, sungmin and ryeowook: aigo, why  my hyung chooses dare? XD

Heechul : dare? Hmm.. kiss... siwon on the LIPS!!

Eunhyuk and Siwon : B-B—BWOH!?

Me : -gasp-

Eunhyuk : *looks at me*

Me: -smiles and don’t realize tears was running down the cheek-

 

 

 

There you go! and guys, i recently have posted my 3rd fanfic and so long, one people commented on it though.. i need more comments too! :D i didn’t mean to force you but...

I hope you enjoy. :D