where will we go?

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 46

me and kyuhyun then went back to sleep when leeteuk and zhoumi went in the room and shout. “Zhou mi ah, should i open out this nemo plushie?”

zhoumi chuckle and said, “it’s up to you, hyung ah. hyung ah ,should i brake this PSP?”

kyuhyun wake up with death glare looking at leeteuk and said, “you dare ot break my psp, you dare to open out hae’s nemo plushie and the both of us will quit SJ”

i wake up and look at leeteuk hyung and zhoumi. They gasp and look at each other. They gulp and beg on their knees, saying, “okay okay. Hyung will not do anything to this things,, just please don’t quit sj and faster wake up..”

me and kyuhyun laugh and nod. I hug leeteuk and zhou mi, saying, “we’re just kidding around. there is no way we could leave SJ so easily. I love you!”

zhou mi and leetuek blushed and hug me back, “love you too.” Kyuhyun pouted at the back and cover himself with a blanket, playing his PSP under the cover.

I pout and crawl under the cover, snuggling with kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smile and turn off his PSP, snuggling closer with me. i smile and without my permission, i fall asleep again in his embrace.

 

I sigh and walk towards kyuhae room. Just a while ago, leeteuk and zhou mi complained that kyuhae fall asleep again after playing an act in front of them. i sigh sadly and shook my head. Hae, hae, when can you jsut matured up? How can i marry you? XD

Cancel out the last sentence.

Me and sungmin look at each other once we reach in front of kyuhae’s door.i turn the door knob and saw 2 figures under that blanket. I sigh and pout, pulling away the blanket from kyuhae and reveal a sleeping peacefully kyuhae.

Sungmin chuckle and i pout. Donghae, are you cheating on this handsome red hair of yours? I then gently shook donghae’s shoulder, making the younger groan and look at me with cute sleepy brown eyes.

I smile at the sleeping figure. But donghae seems to close his eyes after i shook him. kyuhyun snore softly and pull donghae closer to him. i pout and look at sungmin who shrugg his shoulders.

I sigh and take a look at kyuhae. I then look at the clock, or much to be axact, sungmin’s pink watch. It says it’s 9 am. I sigh and said, “KyuHae, it’s late in the morning already. We are going somewhere today you know?”

Donghae was the first one to look at me with his sleepy eyes. I smile at him and he say, “where to?”

“umm...maybe underwaterworld, park, playground, some historical place –kyuhyun’s shoot up-“ kyuhae look at each other and smile like a kid.

Donghae then said, “let’s go to underwater world then!”

Kyuhyun pout and said, “ NO! Historical place!”

“underwater world!”

“historical place!”

“underwater world!”

“Historical place!”

“UNDERWATER WORLD!”

“HISTORICAL PLACE!!!”

“okay okay, you kids. We’ll decide later okay? Faster take your bath!” mother sungmin said and drag kyuhyun’s leg to the bathroom. I smile and look at donghae. Donghae spread his arm wide and i chuckle carry him to our room, waiting for him to take his bath.

 

We gather at the lobby after a few minutes. We take our brakfast together and walk out together. Manager was waiting for us. Leeteuk smile and said some apology for making him waiting for so long. Manager assure leeteuk it was okay and so, we come out a vote, where to go first.

Our staff gave us a small paper and i decide to write playground. I smile secretly only me and sungmin knew that we are going to do cf. I wonder what sungmin write. After i wrote it i faster put into the small blue box and wait for the rest. Sungmin walk to me and said, “what did you write?”

I smile and said, “playground”

Sungmin smile and hug me.

 

After a few minutes of voting, we all gather in the lobby and manager read out the results.

Park: 4 (heechul, hankyung, henry and zhoumi)

Historical places: 3 (siwon, kyuhyun and ryeowook)

Underwater world: 4 (donghae, leeteuk, shindong, yesung,)

Playground: 4 (eunhyuk, sungmin and kangin and kibum )

Me and sungmin was like, ‘O.o’ WHAT!?

I look at manager and ask, “Which place did you vote hyung?”

“tehee, i’m not voting this time”

I groan. Manager chuckle and said, “i knew they will be a tie here. What should we do?”

 

I gulp and look at donghae who look at me with a little scared eyes. I bet he don’t want to do truth of dare though. Ater the incident. Hmm.. if not truth or dare, what should we do then?

Kyuhyun smirk and whisper something to manager hyung.

And my heartbeat seems to speed up.