and you are thinking?

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 34

“AISH! SHIKURO!!!” said eunhyuk and kyuhyun to uri leader. I was shock and faster comfort the (fake)crying leader.leeteuk look at me and kiss my cheek which i giggle in response.

I bet kyuhyun and eunhyuk saw it and say, “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY HAE!?”

“WHAT ‘YOUR’ HAE!? HE’S MINE YOU MAKNAE!”

“SHUT IT UP, EUNHYUK HYUNG! HE DESERVES TO BE WITH ME!” Kyuhyun shouted back.

“AND WHERE’S YOUR MANNERS, CHO KYUHYUN!?” sungmin shouted back.

Kyuhyun look at his lover and smile softly, “Sorry love”

 

I was about to walk to hyukjae when heechul pull me into his hug and shouted to eunhyuk and kyuhyun saying, “YAH! SHIKURO! LEE DONGHAE BELONGS TO KIM HEECHUL!”

“WHAT!? HYUNG! HE’S MINE!” whiny eunhyuk

“NO! HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME!” kyuhyun say.

“BLA BLA BLA, I DON’T HEAR ANYTHING! HE’S MINE!” heechul say and kiss me on the forehead.

“STOP KISSING MY HAE HAE!” eunhyuk shout. Kyuhyun growl and runs towards me and heechul but heechul is faster. He carry me in a bridal style and bring me upstairs. Well, it’s nearly night now.

“hyung why are you bringing me up here?” i say.

Heechul smirk and me and say, “teeeheee~ hyung have something for you”

“huh?” i say and we both was in a room. I never knew there was a room in here though.

 

Meanwhile

 

“DAMN IT THAT CINDERELLA. HE SHOULD WEAR SOME DRESS.” Me and kyuhyun grumble at the same time. We then hear sungmin’s sigh and say, “really, you guys. Are childish. I never knew my kyu kyu was this childish.”

“well, since now you knew i was childish when it comes to donghae hyung” kyuhyun answer sungmin back.

Sungmin smile and say, “well, you are childish when it comes to hae hae.”

Kyuhyun smile and mumble a little louder, “because hae hae hyung is my fav”

“and you knew i can hear it though pabo maknae” i say and look at him.

Kyuhyun look at me and stuck his tongue out.

“AAAAH!! H-H-H-H-Heechul...”

We both and sungmin gasp. Isn’t donghae’s voice upstair!?

“OMMO..what are they doing upstairs!?” leeteuk say.

 

 

We all look at each other when  we heard another scream’

“AISH DONGHAE. STOP SHOUTING!”

“I-I-IT HURTS... URGH..”

 

NOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DEAD MEAT, YOU DAMN KIM HEECHUL...

I glare at kyuhyun who glare back at me before we both smirk evily.

We again was about to go upstairs when i heard a soft shout. As if the other mouth was being covered by the other person.

“damn, what is heechul doing with hae?” kyuhyun ask as we both walked upstairs.

“we can’t hink of any other possibilities rather then..” i say trailed off.

Kyuhyun flinch. “yeah..rather than that..”

 

We both pouted and we nearly reach the door. We then hear some soft ... err... n-n-nothing readers! Damn i will punish you tonight lee donghae,,,

Kyuhyun can’t stand anymore and kick the door, reveal stilll fully clothes heechul and hae. Except that heechul was treating donghae’s hurt neck and a wait.. a new wound again?

Heechul look at us and smile. “what did you guys thinking when you heard hae’s shout?”

We both blush furiously. “Damn it hyung” kyuhyun cursed silently.

“A—AAAH....” Donghae let out a shout. “h-hyung..” heechul look at donghae and gasp.

“damn i’m sorry hae ah...” he say and place another plaster at donghae’s wrist.

w-w-w—w-WAIT! WRIST!?

“YAH! HEECHUL HYUNG YOU WANTS TO KILL HAE HAE!?” I shout.

Heechul look at me and pout.

“AS IF.! Honestly, i don’t know that there was a sharp penknife on the door knob! After i close the door, i saw donghae is clucthing his wrist. I was panicked and thanks to God, i found an first aid box!”

I sigh and pat the teary eye donghae. He sobs and sobs.

“aww...baby don’t cry,,” me, heechul and kyuhyun say at the same time.

Donghae nod and the 3 of us hug him.

 

After we are all downstairs, serve heechul right. He was being lecture by leeteuk hyung now!

Go go! go go! leeteuk hyung. Kyuhyun smile evily and take a photo before he went into his and sungmins’ chalet before doing his business! :D

 

After the lecture, heechul pout,. Leeteuk smile and ask us to go to our chalet and take a sleep. I smirk evily and nod. Sobbing donghae stops sobbing when i carry him like a bridal style to our chalet.

 

“h-hyuk... what are you doing?”

Well, i was on top of him though. I smile and kiss his lips softly.

“still remembers that i will you tonight?”

He gulp. “but... you only say you my neck tonight?”

I laugh at his innoncent. I lean down nearer to  him before i kiss his lips and his neck before-

Writer: AND  THE REST IS ALL UP TO YOU! REMIND YOU GUYS, YOUR AUTHOR OF THIS STORY IS STILL UNDERAGE YEA?

A few seconds later, we all can hear a few moans coming from eunhae’s chalet.

 

There you go guyd! Sorry for the long wait yea? But no worries, this Friday i have no school wo i will uupdate the whole day yea? :DDD –keep a secret-

Donghae: yah! What secret you are keeping at!?

Fishy_kai: nothing!

Eunhyuk : baby hae, stop shouting at her will you?

Fishy_kai: :PPP oh well guys , hopw you still enjoy this story and the other one, and i hope for your LONG comments! I tell, you, i love LONG comments!! XXD chuwa aji! XXD saranghae! VanillaLOveChocolate ! unnie where are you!!!!!!??? –stomps feet-

Eunhyuk : -sigh- aish, -pulls writer  to the kitchen-

Kyuhyun: ahem. Don’t mind the writer. She’s always like that. Oh and keep on reading this yea? Maybe this Friday too, the writer will released somethings!

Writer: DAMN! Kyuhyun! Don’t you dare to reveal it! –throws PSP to kyuhyun-