moment, sweet moment , bedtime, another time of hurting again....

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 11

Kangin close the book, making us confused. “why hyung?” i say. Eunhyuk stop feeding me, looking at kangin too. “what? It’s the last notealready..” kangin look at us, innoncently. Weird.. Last already? We just read a few right? How come last? I look at the diary, i take the diary from kangin hyung and read.. indeed.. it’s the last one. What happend to her? Is she still alive?

Eunhyuk seems can read my mine, “maybe we should ask some of our staffs about it.” Leeteuk agree. “yeah. Eunhyuk, donghae, sorry bit can you both look after the room?” i nod, “not a problem hyung.” “sorry, fishy” “konchana..” leeteuk smile and pat my head, after that, he ask the members to follow him, which they all agree. Sungmin and ryewook, look at me. I look at them and waved, meaning, “it’s okay, just go.” They both smile and walk out.

.......

After they all go, we both sigh. “still want to eat?” “no thanks hyukkie, i’m full now.” Eunhyuk smile and nod. “okay, let me wash the bowl in the kitchen kay? Wait for me here, and don’t YOU DARE to walk around, got me fishy?” i gulp. “Y-yes, h-hyung..” he smile and went into the kitchen.

I sigh, sitting alone in the living room makes me feel uneasy, uncomfortable. I take the diary and read. I flip a few pages, empty one. And stop at a page. Wrote something there. “당신은너무죽고싶어하나요?” i read. It take me a few seconds before i realized the meaning, “d-do you want to die too.. what? Who wrote this..” i throw the diary away, unfortunately, the diary hits eunhyuk leg.

“what’s wrong fishy?”
“hyuk..” i look at him for the moment and flip the page where i saw the word and show it to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk read it and eyes wide, look at me. “y-you didn’t write this right?” i shook my head and faster hug his arm, shaking.

Eunhyuk calm me down. “it should be the soul’s message.. for us to be careful..”
i nod. Eunhyuk look at me, “poor fishy.. come let’s take your medicine okay? Then we’ll sleep..”
i nod once again, making eunhyuk smile.

-------

After that, after i eat those BITTER D: medicine, i let my head rest onto eunhyuk’s lap, he didn’t mind at all. I can feel he smile and keep on patting my head until i really fall asleep.

Sungmin p.o.v

Ah... at least we can go home, thanks to shindong, for buying many snacks at the nearby shop. I open the door quietly and reveal a sleeping eunhae. I jump a little, dragging leeteuk hyung, ask him to see the moment and he squel too, eunhae shippers? XXD

Kyuhyun close his wide open mouth same goes to heechul. Kangin like, “aww..” hangeng was like “aegyo” kibum smirk. Siwon smile proudly, yes, another eunhae shipper. But me and leeteuk hyung like to see eunhae sleeping they look adorable don’t they? Yesung was like, “peh~ me and wookied looks more cuter than them.” Earning a smack from wookie.

We all tip toed into the house. Leeteuk smile softly and covers the two ‘lovers’ with a blanket. I smile watching the scene. I see kibum ask heechul read the diary, earning a shock face on heechul’s face. Heechul then ask leeteuk to gather and sll of us read the message. Now i know why hae grab eunhyuk hand so tight. We all read, “당신은너무죽고싶어하나요?”

It should be jung hye message.. now i’m dead worried...

Eunhyuk p.o.v

i was woke up by the noise not far from where i fall asleep. I look at my hyung, shock face reading the diary. Sungmin look at me and sit next to me. “hyukk......” “hmm?” “did you both read the diary?” i flinch. I nod. Sungmin pout and hug me. “i’m worried..” “me too...” “since when you cheat behind my back, lee hyukjae?”

we both look at him. Donghae look at the both of us with a pouty face. None of us answered. He sigh and say, “fine..” he gets up by himself, groan a little and crawl towards kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smile at him and stuck out a tongue at his ‘ex-boyfriend’ sungmin. Sungmin pout. It took me a few minutes before i realised what’s going on. The other hyung look at us and try their very best to hold onto the laughter.

I look at hae who found comfort in kyuhyun’s hug, making my face as red as tomato. Sungmin look at it and laugh. “kyuhyun you damn little wittle starcraft obessed player gamer playboy stealer, GIVE ME BACK MY FISH!!!!!” i shout like mad. Sungmin laugh like hell, on the floor tapping the floor countless time. Same goes to the hyungs. Heechul laugh while he was squezzing heebum, making heebum struggle.

Kyuhyun laugh, but still keep on patting the sleeping fish. I pout and crawl towards his place and take my fishy from his hug. Hae then snuggle closer to me. Kyuhyun say, “You better don’t make your fish jealous again, hyung.” I nod and nod. “same goes to you, you pumpkin maniac..” kyuhyun say to sungmin, send a death glare to sungmin. Sungmin nod and nod and nod.

I laugh and pat donghae. “aww... hyukjae you making hyung become crazy watching your moment with hae~” i look at him and smile my gummy smile

Kangin was just like a zombie come back alive. He hold onto his stomach. Laughing too much i guess. After taking few deep breath, he then say, “come on, let’s sleep yea? It’s getting late right now.” We all agree and prepare for sleep.

I was from the bathroom after brushing my teeth. I saw kyumin snuggle closer to each other, siwon reads bible, kangteuk sleep, yewook same like kyumin, kibum sleep with his another pillow on his face, makes me wonder how he breath, hanchul plays with heebum, like their own child, makes me chuckle silently. And shindong, as usual hugs his biggest pillow. I smile and look at my fishy, still awake, waiting for me perharps. I can see his eye nearly close until it opens again, i chuckle and lay next to him.

 

Donghae p.o.v

I look at the window, waiting for my anchovy to sleep next to me so that i can hug him, teehee. I nearly sleep when i finally see hyukkie lay next to me. I smile. “not asleep yet, fishy?” “you know i can’t sleep alone, right?” i laugh. “Yeah.. come let’s sleep.” I nod and start snuggle closer to him. Making him laugh again.

Bedtime...

I snuggle closer to eunhyuk. I was still not asleep. I can’t sleep, the other member snoring already, sorry, hyung.. if i made you too tired.. D: i was aboutt o sleep when i feel someting shaking me. I groan and turn, revealing a yet again, bloody figure. I was too surprised. The figure smile me a rotten smile..

“still remember the writing in the diary?”
i gasp. “w-what..”
“will you die too?”
i can feel the figure start grab my neck, bringing me upstairs, managed to not wake up even a member, neither hyuk.

Only me and me alone.....

 

lame huh? XXD well, it's kinda short for me though, i just finished it today, so i gope you guys are satisfied with it. ugh mthe headache became worse, but now worries, i'll do chapter 12, don't worry about me yea guys? i,,, ah! u have an idea, i thought of doing super junior in highschool, what do you think?  comment about it yea? i have some plot for it now though. haha, just comment it and if can, if you guys mind to spend your sweet time here , mind to share some idea about it? LOL. just comment yea guys? i'll be doing 2 fanfics at a time then! :D teehee, i'm happy!! for those who comment me, i would like to thank you! thank you! kamsahamida! arigato gozaimasu! still, if there's any typo, please forgive me! :P wait for more update yea? :D love you guys! (geez, i talked too long here...sorry)