remaining 'letter's and another stolen kiss... kekekekeke

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 17

We both look at each other for quite a long time. Blushed.. Well.. I was the one who blushed. Hyukjae look at me and smile, pinching my cheek, “aigoo... seems that you like my kisses very much..” i pout and shook my head.

“oh, you are a terrible liar, Lee Donghae.” Eunhyuk smile and kiss me again on the lips. He did it without any shame at all. But the one who receive the kiss will blush madly. And that’s what i’m doing now. “Hyukkie! Stop it!!!!” i shout.

Eunhyuk laugh and pat my head. I cover my mouth with both of my hand, looking at him. God, i can feel i’m blushing like a girl now.. “aigoo.. my hae hae is matured already..” leeteuk say and pat my head. Kangin then say, “Record the  whole show, bumkyumin?” kibum nod and say, “YESH! The WHOLE show hyung..”

“kekekekeke, good good, i wanna upload it in twitter now..”
“no, not now, chullie. You still have a few more jobs to do.”
“yah! I’m older than you!”
“by just a few years.”
“you sneaky little maknae! I’m gonna ask heebum to scratch your starcraft discs!”
“yeah yeah go ahead, i have a dozen more in my room~ :P”

The argument continue. But me and eunhyuk’s stare wouldn’t stop. I stare at him. Eunhyuk look at me and say, “You are CUTE when you blush. Teehee.. like a little girl~~” i blush more, stand up and run like a kid to leeteuk’s umma arm and hide my face there. Leeteuk hug me while laughing, mention to eunhyuk that he’s good at making me blush. Making me blush? Making me wanna hit him more on the head, that stupid anchovy! Making me fall in lov- err!!! NO!!! Don’t misunderstood eunhae fans!!! >///<

Kyuhyun pat my head, control his laughter. I hide my red face under leeteuk’s embrace. I wish i could just dig a hold and jump in there!!! AH!!! Hyukjae! You are TOTALLY DEAD!!!!! It’s your fault for KISSING ME 3 TIMESS!!!!!

“Still blushing, hae hae?”
i nod my head. “Uh huh..”
“Aww... hyukkie,  i blame you for this. Kangin, we break up.”

“aww... teuk teuk why break up?”
“cause you are the one who push hyuk’s face”
“b-but it was kangin hyung fault..”
“yes yes i know it was his fault –glare at kangin- but for the 3rd kiss, i blmae it on you got it,  naughty anchovy?”
i can feel eunhyuk nod. “Good, now apologize to him.”

I heard footsteps walking towards me, i look behind me and saw many MANY hidden camera there. I was like, “=_=lll”. Eunhyuk knee in front of me and say, “sorry.. um...”

I look at him, face still red but tears are forming in my eyes. Eunhyuk saw it and gasp, “h-hae, why are you crying?” “AM NOT!” i say and wipe away the tears. But still, the more i wipe, more tears are fomring, aish, stupid tears.!!!

I can hear leeteuk giggling and eunhyuk’s sigh. After that, all i know is eunhyuk hug me and kiss my forehead. AGAIN!? KISS!? 4 times!!! Ahh... TT A TT .

I look at eunhyuk and eunhyuk look at me. “i’m sorry, but blame it all on kangin hyung..” i smile and nod and hug him again.

“ugh.. my innoncent eyes hurt..”
“tsk, not yours, mine too..”
“it’s full of fluffiness..”
“CAPTURED!!”

Leeteuk say, “Really? Good! Send it to manager now!!” “Arasso!!” me and eunhyuk sigh at the same time. Then kyuhyun walks to and squad in front of me, holding my face in his hand. “hyung..” “h-hmmm?” “you are still my fav hyung right?”

I can feel myself smile. I nod, “yeah..” kyuhyun smile and hug me. Hyukjae then growl. Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out.

After a few moments of jokings...

“huh, let’s continue our work guys..”
“kekeke, arasso~~”

I then take a piece of paper and read it,

 

I can’t stand the crictics and comment you guys have posted. I can’t stand leaving alone here.. in this room. Locking myself in this room, never going out and never going to school is the only way for me to stay from you guys...but, it's okay,.. onve i die, i will haunt you guys down..no matter where you are..

 

My hands was shaking after i read that, eunhyuk take it from me and pass in to kibum, ask him to keep the paper back in the box. Eunhyuk take my hand and say, “Gosh, your hands are cold.. maybe you should just listen okay?” i nod.

Leeteuk and kangin smile. Ryeowook then take a paper and give it to yesing mentioning him to read it. Yesung with a calm face then reads the contain of the paper..

 

This will be my last note. My last scribbling on this paper. Pure white paper. But sorry, my body is not ‘clean’ anymore. My body is filled with revenge, anger. No matter how many time i have repeat this, i will follow you around dear friends, friends that have betrayed me. I will follow you arounf until you beg forgiveness from me. Once  any of you died, i’ll see you in hell. Farewell, world..

“guess it is her last ‘letter’ for us to read..”
hankyung nod in agreement, “It’ is though.”
“Should we ask manager hyung to meet him again at the SM building? manager have not yet saw this paper don’t he?”
“I agree.. kibum , can you call manager about the meeting at the building?”
“Arasso, i’ll call him now.”

“while kibum is calling manager, you guys get ready, change your clothes and bring some water yea? Maybe we will come back late. Kyuhyun, charge your PSP and camera. You can play it in the building afterwards but NOT during the meeting arasso?”
“Arasso!”
“Oh and you guys can bring the things that you want to bring.”
“dhe,...”

Me and eunhyuk was already get ready for going. Eunhyuk was packing some of our stuffs and put in it his bag. I was laying down on the sofa, watching him. Before i could close my eyes,  i feel someone kiss my lips. I open my eyes and saw HyukJae. I sit up straight and cover my mouth. My sudden reaction caught heechul’s attention. “Anything happend, hae?” i was about to answer when eunhyuk talk before me, “Nah, he accidently but his lips though.” “aww okay then , hae be carefull next time, dear~” he say and walk away.

Hyukjae you LIAR!! “What was that kiss for?” i ask him. He look at me and smile, “you drank my strawberry milk just now don’t you? That’s why i kiss you again because your lips feels like strawberry!” i blush furiously and hit him. I was about to hit him before he caught my hand and lean closer to me saying, “Don’t tell this kiss about umma. Okay? If you do, i will kiss you more when you are sleeping.”

I nod and he let go off my hand. He smile and kiss my forehead again. I sigh and lay down, watching him go to the kitchen and take a drink. “hehe, i record it hae hae..” i look behind and saw kibum and sungmin. Each holding a camera. “But don’t worry we WILL not tell umma about this” they say and i smile, relieve.

ELFs, sorry but i was totally owned by lee hyukjae who kiss me as much as 5 times already.. why? Ask hyukjae though.. i wanna hit hyukjae very hard when we are in the bus, the kiss just makes me fell in lov- NO! NOT THAT AGAIN!!!! TT^TT

Me + Hyukjae = ...?

 

kekeke, the last part i highlight it in blue cause i know you guys are gonna love it! kekeke eunhae fan is LOVE! oh and thanks for your comments on my 2nd fanfic though! :D i love it! as i say, it's true that i choked on my own food, iwas reading your comment when i was taking my breakfast of the  day! anyways. thanks again! school is starting now , so i might not able to update like during the holidays though! sorry yea? keep on reading guys! comments are love! SarangHAE!!

fishy_kai