EunHae vs. KyuHae vs. TeukHae

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 33

“AH! Stop it----!”

Me and sungmin look at each other and shrugg. We knew it’s either hanchul couple or eunhae couple. I smile evily and sungmin smack me in the head. I pout and hit him back before i attack him with my lips.

Somewhere deeper in the forest...

“AH! Stop it-----!” i shout. Eunhyuk quickly covers my mouth and whisper to me, “Stop shouting will you hae?”

_FLASHBACK_

Me and hyukkie was walking together hand in hands when eunhyuk suddenly pinned me towards a tree and my neck. At first i can eundure it. At least he didn’t the injuries right away. I tell you guys earlier , the wound on my neck in not yet healed!

                “w-what are you doing hyukkie?” i managed to ask him. he look at me and kiss my cheek. He didn’t answer my question. I pout. He jerk back and smile at me, stucking his tongue out at me. I puff my cheek and pout more.

                “stop pouting baby, your pouts makes me want to attack you more you know?” he says and pinned me on the wall and there he was , straightly the wound. Damn! Hyukjae..

                I can’t stand anymore and shout

 

_FLASHBACK ENDS_

I look at eunhyuk and hits his arm. “stop my neck will you?” i say and blush a little. Eunhyuk smile before he whispers into my ears. “we’re gonna do it tonight though.. hehe”

I jerk back and hits him arm one more time. Eunhyuk laugh and kiss me.

After a few minutes, outside the forest...

“i thought i heard a shout just now?” leeteuk ask and eyeing at me and hyuk. Eunhyuk smile and shook his head.  You damn liar lee hyukjae...

“my hae doesn’t shout~” eunhyuk say and hit my back. i pout and look at leeteuk hyung who look at me. I smile a little and nod. Well, sorry hyung...

Leeteuk sigh and point to his neck. Mention me to touch my neck. I was confused and touch my neck. I gasp and saw blood. I look angrily at hyukjae and step onto his feet, making him jump a little. Leeteuk laugh a little and i walked childishly to him. kangin smack eunhyuk in the head.

Eunhyuk then look an kangin like, “what?”
kangin stuck his tongue out and walk away, leaving eunhyuk scratching his head.

Leeteuk take a plaster out from his pocket and place it on my injured neck.

“want me to hit eunhyuk for you?” he ask and pat my head.

I nod and say, “Lecture him”.

Leeteuk laugh and nod his head. He kiss my forehead before he went to manager. Eunhyuk saw the kiss. He feel jealous and stomp his feet on the ground, hard. Leeteuk look at eunhyuk and stuck his tongue out.

I was about to walk to eunhyuk until kyuhyun pull me.

“hyung, if you value your life. Come with me.” kyuhyun say and pull me.

“h-huh? What do you mean?” i ask and look at my dongsaeng

Kyuhyun sigh and whisper into my eyes, “looks like eunhyuk and leeteuk hyung are having a fight though” i smile and say, “i bet it was from the kisses though”

Kyuhyun smile and kiss my head. Sungmin look at us and smile before he went to kibum.

“good thing my sungminnie is not easily jealous like yuor hyukkie” kyuhyun say and hug me from behind.

I laugh and rest my head onto his shoulders, or i should say on his collarbone.

Sungmin and kibum saw our kyuhae moment quickly snap pictures of us and send to the manager.

Eunhyuk saw me and kyuhyun. Man, his face is redder. Kyuhyun glare at eunhyuk and say, “What are you looking at, you red hair hyung?”

“i’m looking at you guys, you snatcher” eunhyuk reply.

Kyuhyun smirk and say, “well, donghae hyung is mine now”

“you can take him but minnie’s is mine” eunhyuk say.

“go ahead. Besides you and minnie are friends before we join this group right? But it’s different between me and donghae hyung”

“you talk formal with donghae and informal with me, unfair!” eunhyuk stomp his feet.

I smile at the sight and kyuhyun say, “i talk with formalities with donghae hyung because i’m for him”

“you got me there you game maniac kiddo, come here at once” eunhyuk say.

“no way, you red hair monkey.” Kyuhyun say and kiss my forehead. I smile a little and take a look onto eunhyuk’s face. Eunhyuk glare at me and say, “Hae, come here”

I stuck out a tongue at him and say, “no. Since you made my neck bleeds again”

Eunhyuk growl and walk towards me and kyuhyun. Sungmin sigh and say, “eunhyukkie is always childish and possessive when it comes to little hae hae”

I look at sungmin and sungmin look at me.

Sungmin smile softly and say, “aigo... come here you puppy hae. Mummy will not let you being hurt by these two partner of yours.”

I smile and run to sungmin and snuggle him. sungmin laugh and pat my back.

 

“no matter what! Donghae is mine and only mine!”

“eunhyuk hyung, i know eunhae are popular now. But let’s give it a break~ it’s kyuhae time! Got it!?”

“Ain’t got it! Damn it! Eunhae is always top and kyuhae was way down!!!!!”

“anything you say! But                  KYUHAE first!”

“NO! DONGHAE IS MINE! AND I TOP!!”

Me and sungmin was like, “o.o”

I mean since when he top?

“NO! HYUKKIE! I TOP! IT’S NOT EUNHAE! BUT HAE HYUK!!” I shouted,

“NO WAY YOU LITTLE FISHY! MONKEY LIVES ON THE LAND AND FISH LIVES IN THE WATER! SO IT’S OBVIOUS THAT I TOP!”

“WE NEVER MAKE THOSE TYPE OF AGREEEMENT!” I shouted back to hyukkie

“CUT IT OUT. DONGHAE IS MINE!” kyuhyun say.

“WHAT! YAH! DONGHAE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!!” eunhyuk shouted back to kyuhyun.

“YOU LITTLE KIDS FIGHTING OVER DONGHAE. CUT IT OUT! IT’S NEITHER EUNHAE, HAE HYUK OR KYUHAE! IT’ S TEUKHAE! GOT IT!?” leeteuk say from far.

 

YESH! i was in for kyuhae now~ teehee~ but still eunhae sits on the first place in my heart! don't worry, oh and i kinda ship kyuhae and teukhae too! XXDXXD how was the chapter? XXD more comments yea? XXD sorry for not updating this story for a few days! T^T busy with school! it's not easy for being a 2nd year senior you know? XXD :D love you guys and stay healthy yea? XD

 

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/chikuma-san/Super%20Junior/kyuhae.jpg

 

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn192/ljzgxjzg_kang/eunhae.gif

 

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Too-chaan/Super%20Junior/18.gif