Alive... but still live in fear...

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 8

Sungmin p.o.v

Okay, enough of crying. I stand up and start walks. I look sround me and all i can discover was darkness. I then take out my phone and torch one the torch. Good thing i have my phone along with me. I walk and walk until i saw something is in front of me. I was curious.

Not until a minute, a figure was in front of my very eyes. I gulp. I don’t dare to open my eyes. But then. I can feel that thing grab my neck again, hanging me up and throw me until my back hits onto a tree. I pant and cough. Darn, that thing threw me to hard, i’m really got to report it to my kyuhyun..

Once again the thing grab me tightly this time, making me hardly breathing. “In the name of God, let the hell go of me damnit!” i manage to shout. As i expected, the thing let go of me and vanish into thin air. I cough once more before i actually close my eyes.

Around the park..
kyuhyun p.o.v

! Where’s sungmin and the other two? They always got us into worried mood.
“Yah!! Sungmin is here! Guys!!”
sungmin!? Good grief, you’re still damn alive! I run towards kangin hyung, instantly saw sungmin on the ground. I put his head on my lap and slightly slap him. “yah! Minnie! Wake up!”
leeteuk sigh and look around. “Don’t worry, kyuhyun. He will be awake in no time. There’s no scar on him, no injuries no nothing. He might have say something good to the thing.” Leeteuk hyung explain with an evil smirk, making kangin shivers in respond.

Leeteuk look at him and smile, “Don’t worry kangin ah, i’m still jungsoo~ :P”
heechul rolled his eyes, “another drama queen here..”

Sungmin was finally awake, he see  me and hug me. I hug him back. “kyuhyun” “hmm?” he look straight at my eyes before he look at the other members, “F-faster save eunhae.. they are in danger now!” i sigh and nod. Same goes to the other. Leeteuk hyung have already run shouting “EUNHYUK! HAE!! ANSWER ME!! YAH!”

I was about to get up when sungmin tug my shirt, “Please..stay..” i look and him and nod. “yeah, i will” kangin look at us and “Aww” but i tell you guys, IT WAS AN TOTALLY EPIC FAIL!

Heechul p.o.v

“FISHY!! MONKEY!! ANSWER ME YAH!!!” i shouted until the top of my lungs. Where could they be? I was totally worried for the both of them. Sungmin may not be uninjured but those two?

I run alongside with leeteuk shouting and shouting, hankyung shook his head while he was running probably he’s nearly deaf. But i don’t care, i want  to see my dongsaeng.

 

Eunhyuk p.o.v

They might have found sungmin now. Since sungmin is good in   martial arts. I stand up and look around walking in the darkness alone. Yes, i’m nervous now. Anything can happend to me any time. But still, i have faith in God.

I was looking to my right when someone or something push me makes me fell onto the ground. “Grr...” who dare to push me damnit? I stand up. This time, that thing grab my neck again. I struggle very hard to breathe. The thing, while i was struggle for breathing, throws me hard on the tree. Making me more breathless. I was panting terribly when i heard someone shout, “HYUKJAE!! You’re there?!” good timing hyung.. i hardly breathe when i close my eyes. Donghae... be safe..

Leeteuk p.o.v

“NO! HYUKJAE!” i shout when i saw eunhyuk falls onto the hard ground. I run to his side, i found him hardly breathing, i then softly say, “eunhyuk, hyung here. Remember to breathe? Breathe in.. breathe out..”

Good thing it works, eunhyuk was breathing again, thanks God. He open his eyes. “h-hyung..” “sshh..” i hush him up. “Dont talk hyukjae.” He close his mouth before he speaks again.

Donghae p.o.v

I cough and cough, i feel somthing came out from my mouth. Liquid was all i can say. Why should i feel sick right now? Not now.. argh.. i force myself to stand up and start walking. “eunhyuk..sungmin...” i say. I couldn’t shout, i just can only walk aimlessly.

I feel my head dizzy. Damn. Why now? I shook my head a few times before i continue walking. I saw a light in front of me, a few meters away. I smile, i knew ot was one of the hyung. I was about to walk forward before something pulled me behind.

I was in confused state. I thought i saw a light right? I look around me. Darkness again rules. I stand and look around, i can feel something threw me against a trunk of a tree. Guess this was how the thing torture sungmin and eunhyuk? I shout in pain when my back hurts. I pant heavily again. The thing grab my neck was the last thing before i knock out.

Hankyung p.o.v

“Huh?”
“what is it, hankyung?” heechul say to me. I point at a figure. Heechul look at it and his mouth are wide open. “It..h-hae right?” i say. Heechul, “NO! HAE!!! YAH! LET GO OF HIM! YOU BASTARD!!” heechul say and pull donghae.

Heechul p.o.v

I pull donghae and from the grip. Leeteuk take donghae from me and let donghae rest on his lap. Eunhyuk was by his side. I knew the thing is the one who torture hae , sungmin and hyuk. Grr... we really need to exorcise it damnit.

I look around and saw no one. I sigh and turn to leeteuk.

Leeteuk p.o.v

“Hae! Hae! Yah! Lee donghae!” i say as i slightly slap his face. He needs to wake up now. I feel his temperature. Omo.. he’s getting a fever in any time. I look around. “Kangin?” “He’s behind you.” “yeah teukie?” “Kangin, faster bring hae to our dorm.” Kangin nod and carry donghae.

Eunhyuk look worried. I sigh and pat his back. We all meet up with kyumin and walk home together. Heechul tried to entertain us by saying some jokes. We did laugh. Then, heechul was tired. He jump onto hankyung and hankyung carries him in a bridal style. Shindong just shook his hand and ask Kangin about donghae’s condition. Kangin kept on saying that he’s fine.

But.. it makes me worried more about hae..

In the dorm...
eunhyuk p.o.v

Only me and hae in here, yesung and ryeowook and the other members all went out buying stuffs. Some of them went to church, probably asking guide how to solve this problem. They wont be back in a few hours. But it’s okay, they will call me. I sigh sadly. I look at my fishy. He’s okay now, warm.

I touch his forehead and compared with my temperature, it’s okay. I smile. Why you have to go such a way hae? It’s my fault.. donghae then shifted his place. “uhh.” After a few moments , he open his eyes.

Donghae p.o.v

I open my eyes and turn to eunhyuk. He look at me with tears in his eyes. I look a little confused. “H-hyukk...” i say. He wipes away his tears and gently hug me. I smile and hug him back, weakly. “you okay my fishy?” he say after hugging me. I shook my head. “my back hurts..” “aww... sungmin too say that, but he’s okay now..” “where’s the otherS?” “they all went our, leaving us alone here.”

I tried to sit up and thanks to eunhyuk help. “you feeling better now?” i nod. “yeah..” we both look at each other, no talk. Just silence. My eyes started to be blurry. Eunhyuk kinda shock. “haE?” “s-s-orry.. for making you guys worried...” i say, unable to control my tears. Eunhyuk hug me and hush me down, “it’s okay, gwenchana..”  i sob and kept on sobbing.

Eunhyuk kept on patting my back. “we will solve this one day.” I nod. Eunhyuk’s shirt are wet right now. He notice is and laugh. “nevermind, hae” he say and kiss the top of my head. I blush a little. I bet he learn this from eeteuk hyung.

“i can feel the end is near, don’t you think hae?”
i nod, “Yeah, me too,”
i was trying to talk until i cough out something. I cover my mouth. Eunhyuk was curious and say, “hae.. what’s wrong?” i shook my head. “i’m not sure... but i think i coughed something out..” eunhyuk take my hand and say, “B-blood...” i was surprise. I look at my own hand. I-it’s blood. Not this time,..

After a few minutes, eunhyuk went into the kitchen and gave me some medicine for me to eat. I thank him and cuddle with him. I’m always feels comfortable whenever hyuk is around. i saw something .

The same faceless figure but now more bloody, and the appearing looks more violent. It’s the enough ingrediant for making me shiver to death. 

 

 

and there you guys go! hope you're happy with this though, because i wrote it when i saw about japan's earthquake and tsunami. i wrote it with sadness. and have to stop half way before i cried. hope all of them are safe and stay unharmed. but i;m okay nows guys~ :D don't worry, oh and holiday is here babeh! XXDXXD i'll write more for you guys! thanks for the lovely comments and the increasing view! LOVE you guys! love u more! #prayforjapan #prayfortheworld  GBU guys~ stay healthy :D  yea? what will happend to donghae?