time for some eunhae moment! :D

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 12

No.. no upstairs again.. the last place i would go. I hate it. After ‘we’ reach up there, the thing threw me until i hit again a wall. “ahhh!!” i shout. Damn, the ghost threw me at the same spot again,,making the pain twice.. i cough.

Downstairs...
kibum p.o.v

Aish, who’s groan again? I wake up and look at the clock, it’s only 11.45 pm. I look to my right, all members are there. To the left, waiit.. hae.. “IS NOT HERE AGAIN!” i shout. “BO!!!”and in instant making the members wide awake, especially eunhyuk. Me and eunhyuk nod and sprint upstairs. We both knew he was up there.

Eunhyuk p.o.v

Jung hye’s soul will never leave us unbother, she will always bother us. Me and kinbum reach upstairs at the same time  and instantly, saw hae on the floor, coughing. Kibum can’t managed his anger anymore, without wasting any damn time, he shouts at the unlucky ghost, too  fast until i can’t catch up what is he  talking about.

I run to donghae’s side and pat him, “Hae, fishy you okay?” i hit his back gently. He nod and rest his head on my shoulder. Kibum stop shouting and run towards us. “How is he?” “He’s fine, hae, your  back?” “Don’t worry about my back, hyukkie, luckily, the wall is not that hard.” I then touch the wall, i smile, good thing, shindong oppa, put a pillow behind there, shindong knew that the ghost will throw it’s victim there. ‘

Kibum smile, “so your back doesn’t hurt at all huh?” donghae shook his head and smile his naughty smile. “shindong hyung is sometimes smart aren’t he?” kibum laugh and nod. Eunhyuk help me up and we three went down. Leeteuk look at us and ask, “he’s not hurt right?” i shook my head and say, “thanks to shindong hyung.” We all look at shindong and saw him sleeping, smiling, he answered us, “yeah yeah.. just don’t forget to treat me food tomorrow,” we chuckle and continue our sleep.’

 

The next day...
Donghae p.o.v

I wake up and found myself hugging eunhyuk and eunhyuk hug me back. I smile. I was about to say something until eunhyuk speak up first saying, “ugh, donghae stop hugging me..” i pout, i sit up carefully and silently, take a pillow, no, two pillows, hold it tight and yah!!! Hits eunhyuk, making eunhyuk shout, “yah! Fishy! What was that for!?” he sits up and hold another pillow. I continue to pout and say, “your fault! For saying ‘stop hugging me’ in your sleep!! We break up!!!” i say childishly and went over to leeteuk’s place and snuggle with him.

Leeteuk hyung was awake that time, actually he was awake a moment ago. He smile when i snuggle closer to him, he hugs me back and pat my head.

Leeteuk p.o.v

Aigo.. donghae can be such a cutie pie sometimes. I smile and pat his head. I look at eunhyuk who was looking at me with jealously. I smile and stuck out a tongue. He pout and crawl towards donghae, and pull his leg. “hae!! Come back here, you pouty little fish!” donghae grab my shirt while saying, “i don’t wanna! You stinky feet anchovy!” i can only laugh. I heard kangin snort.

“urgh.. just.. –pull hae leg more harder- come here!!”
“NO! You yadong anchovy!”
i laugh harder, same goes to heechul.
“Stop saying that in front of people, you sick little fish!!” “ i will keep on saying that until you say sorry to me!”
“then, i will keep on pulling your leg until you come here!”

Shindong awake and saw us. He laugh and rest his chin on my shoulder. Kangin hit him and puch him away. Donghae kept on grabbing my shirt.

Then, after a few moment, eunhyuk stop pulling hae’s leg and sigh.
“it’s not a good habit to sigh in the morning, hyukkie..”
he look at me and pout. Afterthat, he crawl towards hae and whisper something i shouldn’t hear at all. I mention sungmin to ready a camera, which he does. Kyuhyun smirking.

Donghae p.o.v

Eunhyuk whisper something that makes me red face. Words that i don’t wanna hear. Words that make me blush. Words that makes me wanna hug him. Words that wanna hit him so damn hard. He says.....

“당신을사랑합니다싶어요. 동해, 제발내게로돌아와줘?”

which means, “I wanna love you. Donghae, come back to me please?”

sungmin than say, “RECORDED! Kyuhyun! Let’s put it in twitter!!”
“YESH!!”

i blush and look at hyukjae. Take a pillow and hit him, making the other boy laugh.
“omona, my fishy is blushing hard already~” eunhyuk say still laughing.
i try not to make my tears form on my eyes. I still kept on hitting him. Until i stop hitting him and sob.
eunhyuk then look at me, kekeke, you, guys, try look at his face! So random and priceless! He began to panic, he look at leeteuk hyung who pretend don’t know what happend. He thinks for a moment and crawl next to me, i heard leeteuk ask sungmin to record with kibum.

Eunhyuk look at my face, “y-yah.. why cry? I-is it because of just now?”
i nod, in my heart i smile evily. He sigh, then hug me gently, “hae.. i-i... um.. sorry...”

 

 

i smile softly. i can feel he smile too. He look at me and steal a kiss on my forehead. “aigo, no wonder my hae hae can cry just because of the joke..”

“SUCCESS!!!”
we both look at them like ‘huh?’
“We have record the moment...”
we look at each other and say to sungmin and kibum, “DON’T! DELETE IT!!!”

 

hey there guys, i was like 'o.o' when i saw the comment this morning though, thanks ya? :D i'll try not to talk about what happend to me last night~ things i shouldn't see though. :D i was working on 13th chapter now though, so far... it's kinda scary i admit eventhough i'm the one who create this story.i'm scared too! ha,,ha,, well since some of your comment mostly say that you're scare, shivering, fever... i decide to write this chapter a little funny, just for the sake of you guys okay? hope you're satisfied with it though, sorry if there's more eunhae moment, well,  cause, eunhae is recently married right? kekekekeke. well, keep on commenting yeah? :D about super junior high school too! :D urm... that's all i guess~ yeah that's all! keep on waiting for the 13th chapter guys! :D stay tuned! got to go, stay healthy and i love you! :D