hyukjae: you still have the time, sungminnie.... grr..

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 13

Finally, we reach sm entertainment. Today, only our group here, with our manager  hyung. We decided to meet at the cafeteria around 5pm. I look at the watch and it was only around 3 o’clock. I sit on the sofa there and close my eyes. Our manager has ask the guard on the ground floor of our dorm. And told him everything, exaclty like what chun hei wrote in her diary.

I was about to sleep when someone arm wrap around my shoulder. Strawberry scent. There’s no need to open my eyes, it’s eunhyuk , my ‘lover’. “still sleepy huh, hae?” i nod. “yeah, it took nearly the whole day chasing after sungmin and kibum. But they still don’t want to delete it.. aish..” i can feel eunhyuk smile.

“you know them though”
“i think i better shout..”
“Shout what, hae?”

I take a deep breath and shout, “Sungmin oppa! You better take care of your pink stuffs, your pumpkin doll before your fishy swin into your room and steal them! That’s what you get if you don’t want to delete the vid! Kibum ah! I hate you! We brake up today!”

After a few minutes, we both heard a running footstep and as i thought, kibum and sungmin..

1st victim..

Kibum : HAE! Why!? WHY!?
me : WHY? What WHY? “KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!”
kibum : why break up?
Me: because i belong to hyukkie now
kibum : -sigh- okay okay! I’ll delete it!
me: really?
kibum : -smile- yeah~
me: owkay! –hugs-

2nd victim...

Sungmin: hyukkie, ask your hubby not to disturb my pink stuff and my pumpkin doll..
hyukkie : i can’t do anything about it~  -smiles-
me : -thinks- i love you hyukkie.. kekeke  -thinks-
sungmin: hae, please dear..
me: -shooks my head- uh uh! If you don’t want me to disturb your things, cook me my favourite dish! And buy me 3 packets of soya bean and strawberry!
sungmin : i will! I will!
me: aww~ -hugs- i love minnie~
sungmin: teehee! Sorry hyuk, he’s mine..

Hearing this, eunhyuk face become a little bit angry. Oh well, he’s the possesive one when it come to couple. ^^lll sungmin hug me and smile. “looks like he’s angry..” he whisper to me. I whisper back to him, “it’s okay hyung, let him be kekeke”

Sungmin smile again and pat my head. “don’t touch my hae hae, you pink maniac!” hyukjae said and pull me into his hug. I laugh quietly and look at sungmin, who laugh quitely too. Hyukjae hug me and mutter something like, “hae is mine and always mine, no other people can have him except me!”

I look at hyukjae and pat his head, “sungmin hyung, don’t you think ‘hyukjae’ is kind of possesive?” sungmin nod, “more possesive then you” i laugh.

“yah! You three right there! Come here! Manager is here already!”
i bet he saw the whole moment though. I nod and ask the other two to go. we talk all the way long to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria..
5.01 pm..

“it’s cloudy now...”
“yeah.. kinda scary though..”
“uh huh..”

We both gulp at the same time. We then see our manager walking towards us while bringing some paper. The paper is maybe about the girl and boy who first stay at our current dorm. I sigh and play with ryeowook hand, doing some funny shape with it. Leeteuk and kangin smile at the scene. Heechul smile and put heebum on my head. Heebum was asleep though.

“all of you are here?”
“dhe..”
“good,here are the things err papers that we print from the website about the girl. Her name was jung hye right? And the second tenant, was a boy, named hyun su. The staffs, print some articles about them though.”
we nod and take the paper.
“donghae ah.”
“dhe, hyung?”
“you okay? Is your fever getting better?”
“dhe, konchana, i’m fine now.”
“good,next time, sleep early yeah?”
“arasso.. mianhe for making you worried hyung..”
“it’s okay, just that better don’t make your hyukkie worried about you though”

We laugh. Eunhyuk blush and cover himself with the paper.

“aish, hyung, you are an eunhae shipper too?”
“who will not support eunhae?”
“aiya, kangin ah, better promote kangteuk too”
“aish, shut up hyung ah, just make up with hankyung already.”
leeteuk hit kangin’s arm, making him groan.
“and where’s your ‘hyung’?”
“stop it heechul”
“i forgot to say it ‘hyung’”
“ahaha~ you guys are still acting like  a kid,”

“well, they are always like that though”
i smile and rest my head on eunhyuk’s shoulder. Manager look at us and remembered something.
“ah, sungmin ah, kibum ah, thanks for the vid this morning.”
“huh? What vid?”
“forgetfull minnie i have, how can he be with me?”
manager sigh, “indeed, kyuhyun, your minnie is forgetfull, same goes to kibum.” He then take his phone out and search for the video.

“hyuk, what vid does he mean?”
“no idea hae hae..”

“this is the vid i mean.”

He then show us the vid. I wish i didn’t see it. It was the moment where i cried because if hyuk! The ... urmm... this morning incident!!!!!!! D: me and hyuk look at each other and blush.
“you both have some cute moment”
“i-i-i-i-it’s n-nn-nothing..”
“aww, ‘hae hae’ blush~”
i pout.
sungmin....” i heard a voice calling sungmin. Sungmin look at the owner of the voice and it turn out to bbe hyukkie who was calling sungmin.

“u-uhh.. y-yes hyukkie?” “you.. still have the time to send it to manager HYUNG!?”
“eeekk.. i’m s-SSORRYYY!!!!!!!!!”

Aish these two start running in the cafeteria, leaving me and the rest look at them like.. “O.o”
when can we start our work. Leader leeteuk can only sigh. I sit next to kyuhyun and snuggle closer to him. Waiting for hyuk stop chasing minnie

 

and there you guys go ! chapter 13! :D i managed to post 2 chapters today~ hope you guys happy with it too~ well, 2nd part of it though, another eunhae  moment if you spot it~ XXD oh yeah, about super junior high school, would it be okay when i use leeteuk oppa as donghae's oppa brother? it's the first thing that popped into my mind, and now i'm still in process thinking about the plot! heheh. some of you says, make sit a litte scary right? sure sure! no thing! i'll try to not make it too scary like this story now. though. :D give me more ideas about super junior high school yea? :DD um..got to work on the 14th chapter now, :D . guys, keep on comment it yea? i don't force you though. it's okay if you don't want to spend your precious time on this 'scary' story! :D i don't mind. oh well, stop here! stay healthy yea?have a good health condition too! saranghae!