what is that? things? paranomal?

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

I wake up again in a pool of sweat. That nightmare is still wanderiing in my head for days. But i don’t dare to tell my members about it. I don’t want them to worry about me.. i look at the time and it was only 3.3o am!? What the.... i sit up. I don’t want to fell asleep again, when i fall asleep again, as a result, i’ll be ended up dreaming the same nightmare again.

I had this feeling ever since we all moved to this dorm.. a few months ago.. i lay down again and close my eyes..i fell asleep again didn’t i..?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the morning...
leeteuk P.O.V

Once i’m done with my clothes i quickly go downstairs to prepare the breakfast for my sons. XD. I tip toed into the kitchen. I look around, nobody is awake yet. I take the frying pan, some eggs and plates.  i’ve already think what to cook for breakfast today. Instead of eating cereal, i will cook some scramble eggs, frenchtoast and cups of milk!

When i was frying the egg, my mind wonders around. The dream last night...is totally scary.. this dorm.. is it haunted..? did the other members experience it..? did they?

“Omma... you might burn the egg right on the spot...”

I was back to the reality and look at the egg. It’s only half burned. I smile and look to the person who just greet me while my mind is not around. it was Pumpkin sungmin!

“Morning sungminnie!”

“umm...morning...”

I laugh when he rubs his sleepy eyes. It seems that the sleepyness is still inside him. I look at him and say, “Go wash your face then help omma wake up others okay?” “Dhe....” i smile and he goes into the bathroom.

I continue doing the breakfast.

Sungmin P.O.V
Upstairs...

It’s a good nice morning. I dream that i’m eating cake last night! Gonna ask omma leeteuk to make one for me today! I first go into our Cinderella room after i wash my face and brush my teeth. I open the door quietly and revealing the sleeping Cinderella with HeeBum on top of his stomach.

I smile quietly and shake him.

“hyung...hyung..heechul hyung..wake up..”
“another 5 more minutes....”
“i’m sure you got his habit from Leetuk omma...... Hyung! Wake up of you don’t want HeeBum to scratch you!”

“I’m up now...” Heechul say sleepily, he sits up slowly and nearly fall down to his soft pillow. I managed to pull him out from bed before he fall again. Then, now he open his eyes. “Morning hyung..”

“umm...morning sungmin..”
“Hyung faster wash your face.. omma is waiting for us down there. Omma is still busy doing the breakfast..”
“Dhe dhe...”
“hyung..?”
“Um..? want me to help you wake up the others eh..?” Heechul managed to smile. I nod. “Okay..”he say and go into the bathroom.

~             *             ~             *             ~             *             ~             *             ~             *             ~             *             ~

“wake up guys!!!!!!” Heechul shout as soon as he open all the other members doors here. I smile and say, “Let’s do it again!!”

1, 2,3!!!

“Wake up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

after a few moments, i saw a few walking towards us. Kyuhyun walk towards me, goes behind my back and land his head right there. I laugh. Heechul smile..er...not smile.. smirk i mean. Heechul hyung then say, “Since you guys have wake up, go  into the bathroom and wash your face brush your teeth and go down for breakfast!Araso..?”

“dhe~~~~”

Downstairs...
leeteuk P.O.V

There’s a loud commotion upstairs. I laugh by myself while doing all the milk for the kids.

“they’re noisy.....”

I look to the voice owner and reveal eunhyuk. A sleepy eunhyuk. Donghae is by his side. His head is landed softly on eunhyuk’s shoulder. I nodded. I’m sure they wash there face and brush their teeth before heechul ask them too.

Once donghae saw me he walks sleepily towards me ad landed his head behind my back. Eunhyuk just take a sit and look at us. He’s jealous..hehehe..

“omma... morning...”
“morning fishy..”
“omma..what’s for breakfast..?”
“you’ll see afterwards. ^^ go and take a seat with your eunhyuk right there.. okay?”
“Araso...”

After the breakfast....

“Since today is our holiday we can do anything in here!”
“Omma.. how many days we’re off..?”
“Depends but i think it’s about a few months!”
“WOW!”

“Did you guys dream something weird last night..?”

We then all look at him.

“what? I’m just asking! ><”
“Okay, put your hands up if you didn’t dream anythingweird last night.”

There’s a few members who didn’t dream weird last night. It is Sungmin, kyuhyun, shindong, kibum, yesung, ryeowook, heechul,siwon and hangeng.

“what did you guys dream..?”
“it’s..um....i don’t really know how to expressed in words.. it’s just too scary for word..”
i look around me and in the corner i saw donghae sleeping. There’s something not right with him these few days. Usually, he’s the first one to wakes up and help me wake the others. Today, he wokes up late and tired.

“this is not like mystery 6 right..?”
“no, it’s not you silly!?”

Eunhyuk realized it and look to where donghae sleep. Then everyone does.

“No wonder today seems so quiet...”
“Yeah..”
“should we sit where donghae sleep..?? i don’t feel right when i sit right here..”
we all know that ryeowook is caring towards his hyung so we agree and move.

“there’s something wrond about our dorm.”
“what do you mean, hyung?”
“It feels like something is watching us. I can feel it.. can you guys feel it..?”
“i can feel it but not that often..”
“eeteuk hyung, what did you dream last night,..?”

I was about to answer him when i hear somebody groan. I look at donghae. I’m suprised to see him sweating like hell. He surely dream about what me others dream last night.

All of us stare at donghae. Then, yesung shake donghae’s shoulders while saying, “Hae! Donghae! Lee Donghae! Wake up!”

Donghae wake up. He open his eyes slowly. He still breathing heavily as is he’s just having a nightmare, which he is going through now. “You okay?” siwon ask him. He nod his head weakly and landed his head on my shoulders.

“Hae, what’s wrong?Are you okay..?” i say and hold his head. There’s nothing wrong with his body temperature. Eunhyuk sits in front of him. “Hae? Are you okay?” he ask. “I am fine.. no worries...” donghae answer weakly. Even though he say he’s okay,  we all can sense his uneasiness in his voice.

Shindong P.O.V

Is it true that there’s something in our dorm..? that was one of the question that i want to ask Leeteuk hyung. But.. when i want to ask the question, my voice only stcuk at the throat. Nothing caame out. Probably i’m afraid. Looking at our donghae like that totally makes me want to know more what was actually happening in our dorm.

The more i think, the more i’m feeling hungry. I walk towards the kitchen slowly and take a pack of snack. Usually, when i want to take food from the kitchen, i will usually runs and takes it but this time is different. Probably it’s because the nightmare thing.

I shake my head, as if not to think it again,. There’s no way our dorm is haunted. Itseems to be okay since the first day we were here. There’s nothing supernatural going on. Thank God that now is a holiday month.

Donghae P.O.V
In the living room...

I sit up slowly. Siwon look at me and say, “Are you okay hyung?” i nod weakly. Siwon then pout. “It seems that you are NOT okay, hyung. You dream any nightmare..?”why did God give him a smart brain? I give up.

“Yeah.. hyung dream about a girl who used to stay in this dorm.. it’s the same dream. Everytime hyung go to sleep, hyung will always dream that nightmare.”

Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Kangin seems to be shock as soon as i say that. Siwon nods in understanding. Eunhyuk then say, “Hae, you dream about that too?” while shaking my shoulders. I nod. “Kangin hyung.. omma.. did you dream the same dream??” both of them nod.

“So...is it true that our dorm is haunted..??” Yesung ask. All we can do is shrug.

“only idiots that believe this dorm is haunted~”

We look at the main door. It was our manager hyung!

Sungmin pouted. “So, you’re saying that all members in this room is an idiot?” managaer then laugh a little. He then shooks his head. “It’s not that what i mean. Do you guys still remember when you guys moved into this dorm?”

We all nod our head after a while. Kangin then interuppt “Is it about a few months ago? 2 or 3 months ago right?” Heechul nod. “dhe.. it’s about last...October..um... 18th October..? right? Teuk teuk?” Leeteuk pout when heechul call him “Teuk Teuk”. He nod.

“Is there any weird happen when you guys first move into this dorm?” At the same time we all shook our head. “Then, maybe the dream has nothing to do with this apartment/dorm. =_=lll”

I make a fish pout. Eunhyuk and kangin saw it and laugh quietly. Manager hyung then ask me, “Donghae ah, you okay behind there?” “Dhe..” “make sure you all sleep early tonight okay? Don’t get sick eventhough now is a month holiday~” “Araso...” All of us answer our manager.

Once he go out from the main entrance, we all gather and watch tv. But ii can’t focus on the shows at TV, i keep on thinking the dream. That nightmare. Thanks to that damn dream, i’m always lack of sleep.

“Her whisper is the Lucifer!”

I startled when i heard that phase. I look at the TV, oh... it is the KBS Music bank. It was SHINee.. Lucifer..? Isn’t ‘lucifer’ is the name of devil right..? wait... devil..? no.. lucifer is a angle before he transform into a Devil.. wait.. why am i thinking about this!? There’s no use.

“Donghae..”
“D-dhe..?”
“You okay..?”
“u-um...”

Leeteuk cast out a worry face and shook my head, as a symbol of “Don’t worry”. I look at the time and it’s nearly 7pm. 6:45pm. Ryewook look at the time and pout. “Why is the time goes so fast?” Yesung answer him back, “Because you keep on watching the TV with your mouth WIDE open until you didn’t realize what’s the time is.” After a few moments Yesung answer him back, so many chuckles is on the air. Ryeowook pout more and hit Yesung’s hand.

Leeteuk then too look at the time. “Ah~ it’s nearly time for our dinner. Why don’t you kids take your bath..?” i smile. Leeteuk is always like that.

“Dhe.. omma..”
“Omma!”
“Hmm?”
“Where’s your yobo....”

We then all laugh thanks to Heechul’s words. After i laugh i look around to find Kangin hyung, as the result of becoming Leeteuk hyungs “yobo”. He’s not in the living room.where’s he?

“YOBO AH!! Come down! Don’t just lock yourself inside the room right there!”

A grumble then heard from the room.. the room belongs to our manager. But he is ALWAYS not in so.. we can either sabotaj it! ^-^

“aish.. i’m out already...”
Leeteuk  smile and say, “Go ask the kids to get their bath~ i’ll prepare the dinner~~”

After the dinner
Yesung P.O.V.....

Phew! I’m full right now! ^-^ after the dinner, we all gather at the living room and watch TV. That’s all we do when it was holiday month. We turn on KBS World and it’s still Music Bank. Now, it’s DBSK performance Mirotic. I sit on the sofa with Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Siwon. The other all lay down on the floor. As i was watching the program something black is moving in the kitchen. I look at the kitchen and nothing suspicious. I didn’t dream any nighmare but... there’s something is moving! I’m sure about it. I just let it go as my imagination.

I look on the floor and reveal a sleepy angle and fish. Yeah, Leeteuk and Donghae sleep. I guess they are tired. I look at the time and it’s 9.00pm. that night we decide to sleep together.

The next day....
siwon P.O.V

I wake up around 7.00 am. Once i stretch my body, i look around me, it seems that only me, Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung is awake. I walk towards the bathroom and bruch my teeth beofre i pray. ^-^v

Leeteuk P.O.V
in the kitchen

“any weird dream teuk teuk?”
“Yeah.. i wake up before you right..? i woke up in a pool of sweat.”
Heechul seems to surprise, “The same dream again?”
I nod. “Yeah.. but maybe donghae and eunhyuk will dream more then that..”
Heechul smirks, “This is just like mystery 6.”
“And no it’s not!” i say.

Heechul then help me with breakfast with HeeBum on his head. I smile and walk towards the living room just to find Kangin  is awake and playing Kyuhyun’s PSP. I pout. Then i look at other kids. They are still sleeping peacefully. Perharps they are still on their dreamland.

I walk back to the kitchen. Heechul then say,”Are they awake yet?”
“no, still asleep”
“^-^i see... i’ll check them out. You make the food! Oh and don’t forget to cook some for HeeBummie!”
“dhe dhe.. araso~”

I siwon then approach me and say, “Morning hyung.”
“ah! Siwonnie!! Morning! Since you’re here can help me with the breakfast..?”
“Sure! ^-^”

I was about to take out the ingredients when somebody says, “Ah!!!!” i run towards the living room and see Eunhyuk sits up with a sweaty face,nearly crying.

“Hyukkie... a-anything happend..?”
“hyung...t-the...d-dorm...”
heechul then quickly calm him down. He sit by his side and hug him, patting his back. Kangin who’s awake earlier say, “It’s.. real..” i look at him and nod. Siwon then say, “Hyung...what should we do right now?” “hyung not sure too....”

“calm down eunhyukkie...” heechul say to eunhyuk.  I sit next to eunhyuk and say , “what did you dream..?”
eunhyuk then answer, “this dorm.,.is truly haunted...”
“yeah..hyung dream the same thing too..”

Eunhyuk then nod. Others is still sleeping. Kangin then say that he admit that he dream the same thing as what we two did. But what about donghae..? eunhyuk look to his side, where the fish sleeps. To our shock, donghae is sweating like hell!!

siwon then say, “What happend to him??”

we still look at donghae with fear. There’s no  more time to waste so i shook donghae’s shoulder until he wakes up. There’s tears in his eyes. Kangin then say, “Hae..hae..you okay?” donghae shook his head. I sigh and hug him. He breathe heavily. He feel so weak.

end of chapter 1 !

sorry if there's any typos!