Chun Hei an angel come over .. :D and sweet moment in the end.. -drool-

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 20

“We reach our destination already! Yah! Guys! Aish! Wake up! Yah!! WAKE UP!!!”
i groan and open my eyes, the others are all half awake. Heechul and hangeng stretch their arms and yawns. The others nearly did the same.

I groan again and lies my head on hyukjae’s chest, closing my eyes again. I can hear a few giggles and chuckle before i slept again. Even hyukjae’s..

~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~_ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ *************** ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^  

“wow, the scenery looks so nice~ it’s only  8 o c’lock!”
i can hear leeteuk’s voice. Makes me wanna open my eyes. I then realized i was carried up by eunhyuk in a bridal stlye. I know i was blushing but i ignored it. Eunhyuk then seems to realized i was looking at him, he looks at me back and smile, “Good morning, hae hae” i smile back at him and say, “Morning hyukkie..”

“Aww... you two look like a couple who just finished their wedding yesterday though.”
“I can imagine how hae hyung looks like when he wear the bride gown!”
sungmin laugh along with yesung and ryeowook.

“How was your honey moon last night, EunHae?”
“Eww... heechul ah, no wonder you are so dirty minded!”
“Maybe i am dirty minded what more to say you guys?”
siwon smile and starts reading the bible. Me and eunhyuk laugh, i was still in eunhyuk’s b ridal style.

“Yeobo ah, you don’t want to see the scenery?”
“hmm?”
“Oh yeah, he will sure like the scenery in the morning though.”

I was confused until i look at the scenery. My  mouth open like a fish, gasping for air. “hyukkie!! Let me down! Let me down! Let me down! LET ME DOWN!!! >w<”

Eunhyuk let me down and i run until i was besides siwon, watching the scenery. The scenery was totally beautiful. Yes, i can see mountains, and SEA!! Big sea!! Maybe i should call it OCEAN!! I was too into looking at the perfection of the scenery until i remembered something.

“Siwon ah..”
“Hmm? Yes hae?”
“How many fishies is there in the big ocean?”
laughters erupt from behind of us. Siwon too laugh. Yesung run towards me and hug me while saying, “Aigo... you are so cute, hae hae!”

“how many fishies??”
they all kept on laughing, yesung kept on hugging me. I pout. Leeteuk walk towards us and say, “There are MANY fishies in there hae hae ah. But we got one big fishie here, the fishie we are all fond off.”

I smile and say, “who’s the fishie that you all fond of?”.
“Donghae, the wife of  hyukjae is totally forever innoncent..”

Leeteuk smile and mention yesung to let go of his hug, then mention all the members to gather around me and leeteuk.

“The fishy that we are fond off is.... YOU!!!”

We was all laughing and hitting each other playfully.

In the house manager rented..

As usual, me and hyukjae sleep in the same room. The other too sleep with the pairing except for shindong who will sleep in the same room with kangteuk. Me and eunhyuk was unpacking our things when heechul call us. He ask us to gather in the living room.

Me and eunhyuk look at each other and shrugg. We stop unpacking the things and walk to the living room where i let my self lay down on the floor with kyuhyun.

“Tonight, we will go to the park. Well, it’s not actually ‘tonight’. We might go there around 5pm. But, don’t worry, we wont be long there though. Bring the things that you are supposed to bring okay? We will continue reading the papers you guys have all found.”

“Dhe..”
“Come, let’s eat our breakfast!”
“I never knew teuk teuk can cook breakfast,”
“And i hear what you say KIM HEECHUL”
“Sorry! But it’s not me!”

“It is him!”
“aish, shut up you creppy guy!”
yesung kick heechul leg and again, in the fresh air morning, they started to catch each other outside the house. Leeteuk who saw the incident from the kitchen window laugh and eat breakfast with us.

After breakfast..
in eunhae’s room..

I was laying on the bed until ryeowook glomp behind me. I look at him and hit him in the head , he laugh and stuck his tongue out. We was talking until a voice scare us to death.

“oh my, have you guys can be used to my presence?”
we both look up and pout, “How can we? You should give us a sign!”
“ahahah, sorry sorry though. Have you guys find the paper?”
we can see the chair in the room was being seated by her. We both sit on the floor and answer her, “Yeah we did.”

“oh, is this chun hei?”
i look at him and nod. “chun hei sshi, you know this guy?”
“i forgot to  mention it to you earlier, i know all you name though~ teehee”
“you really should tell us though~”

Leeteuk then sit behind us and call all the members to gather in the room, except the manager.. kekekeke

“since you have find the paper, ask you manager to read it. After that, after you guys have gone to the park, faster come back here. I can feel something bad is going to happend. I can sense the violent spirit of jung hye. She followed you guys here. But no worries, like what hae oppa told me earlier, i will give you all guys a sign. Once you heard the sign, faster gather in the living room.”

“dhe, arasso.”
chun hei smile, stand up and bow to us. “We will meet again, dear oppas.” And with that she dissappear into thin air.

Eunhyuk hug me and whisper, “Good thing there’s another angle to protect us , right?”
i nod. “Aww...” “Since the incident, these two relationship is getting closer and closer..” leeteuk say. “kekekekeke..” heechul laugh.

Ryeowook, sungmin and kyu AND shindong laugh and say, “Come, let’s help us in the kitchen, we have to get ready the food we are going to bring to the park, where we will eat our dinner together there!” Kangin continue, “happy together~~” the other laugh and left us alone in the room.

“Want to help them?” eunhyuk ask. I nod. But before that, i leaned closer to eunhyuk’s face. Leaving a few more meters.

 

Eunhyuk knew what i want ...

He knew what i want at this very moment..

He hug me , maintain the distance between our face.. his arm around my waist..

Wasting no more time .....

and with that he kiss me on the lips. This time, i want the kiss....sincerely.. from him.

 

ahh!! i just love the end! LOL. it was randomly typing though. i never thought of writing like that, maybe that's another sign i should the 3rd fanfic? what fo you guys think? kekeke i have got a few plot here though~ :DD it might be one shot! MIGHT BE! :DD oh and as usual thanks for the comment yea? :D keep on reading and comment. i'll be waitiing for it! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :DD gotta love the macro i put there too.. kkekek..