cleaning up ?

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

2nd chapter of the story! teehee~ enjoy!!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

*still in leeteuk’s point of view*

He feels so weak. I continue to pat and him and say, “It’s alright”. Kangin then ask him whether he dream the same dream and donghae nod weakly. Eunhyuk pat his head softly. Looks like the breakfast is gonna be late today. Siwon then say to me that he’ll do the reakfast with Kangin’s help. I agree and thank him.

Heechul is helping me calming down the two kids who just woke up from nightmare. I still in process of calming down the fish of the group while heechul calm down the dance machine. I didn’t know that the shirt i wear is wet until i hear a sobbing. I know it’s donghae who cry. I keep on patting his back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I kept on dreaming and dreaming about the same nightmare nearly eveynight. At first i hear voices. I thought it was a prank so i just let it go. But after a long time, after a few months, it disturb me. It disturb me when pratice session with other members.i got irritate and annoyed at the same time. But, still, i calm down and let it go as a dream play.until the nightmare knock my brain and enter into my head.

That’s all what the four of us said, only the four of us dreamt about the dorm haunted. But.. maybe after a few days other members will realize it and we will  be in deep trouble. There’s nothing we can do right now. Even if we tell our manager, he will not believe us. So we decide to solve them ourselves.

I look at the time and it was already 12 pm. Aish, time really goes fast nowdays. Thanks to siwon that we got our breakfast, if not, we will sitting  here all day to calm down the boys. We now, sits in the living room. Gathering. Only sigh comes out from or very own mouth.

Until Kangin say, “Shouldn’t we clean our dorm? Mabye in the cleaning process we can find something that are related to our dreams.” Ryeowook agree. Heechul stands up and say to me, “Yah, Teuk ah, Kangin knows what to do when in these type of situation unlike you! =P kangin ah! Become or leader of Super Junior!!”

Aish, in this type of time, he still manage to make us lagh. I laugh a little and stnad up, walking towards Heechul and pull his ear and say, “Heechul ah, who teach you to be rude with your mother?? Is it HeeBum? Or Hankyung??” “Why me..?” innoncent Hankyung say. Heechul groan in pain while saying , “Y-yah! Omma!! Mianhe!!! Aish! Let me go!! It hurts!!”

And so the cleaning process starts. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kibum clean up the rooms upstairs, kyuhyun, sungmin and Kangin clean up the living room, me, Heechul and hankyung cleans up our sleeping room, ryeowook, yesung, siwon and shindong cleans up Manager’s room.

I shout from my sleeping room, “If any of yoou guys finds anything suspicious, put in the middle of the living room and we will see together! Before that, don’t you dare to peek! Thank you~” heechula and hakyung laugh. Heechul say to me, “Omma ah, you sound like the informer at the supermarket. Making an announcement. Ke ke ke..” “Oh really? Do i sound like one...? maybe when you’re old enough to lost, the informer will say like that too~ ^^”

Hankyung can’t standhis laughter anymore, he laugh on top of his lung. Me and heechul tag along too!

Downstairs
eunhyuk P.OV

“aish.... this room is so dirty..” kibum grumble. Donghae nod. I just smile and continue doing my work. “Hyukkie..” “yeah?” i know that voice very well, it’s Hae. “your dream-“ before he finish his sentence, i cover his mouth and plead him not to talk about that again. Kibum sigh and say, “Please, Hae, don’t talk about that again.” Donghae nod slowly. I pat him in the head.

Kibum then open the window and let the fresh air comes in. I like it. Donghae was about to sleep when kibum hit his head. He growl and flash his fish pout to Kibum. We all giggle and continue our work.

Donghae P.O.V

I keep on tossing out the old magazine from the old box. Sometimes, the books i tossed out hits eunhyukand kibm which in return the threw back to me and i just let ot go. Like what omma leeteuk say, find anything suspicious. So i just deal with it. I stop tossing the books when i found some weird diary. Kibum and eunhyuk noticed it and say at the same time, “Find anything suspicious hae?” then they look at each other before they crawl towards me.

I look behind and show them the weird diary i found. They look at it suspiciously. Kibum then said, “keep the diary and put it downstairs, we all WILL read it together.” I nod. Eunhyuk then said, “let’s continue the search.” “Ye!”

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

The three of us then start of search. I just finished searching a box which is full of old magazines. Behind the box, there’s another box AGAIN. “aish, there’s many boxes inside this house..” i muttered, which as a result, kibum and  fish laughing. I pout and open up the boxes.

There’s many old clothes and some books...? wait.. books? I threw out the clothes. “yah... what’s all this papers?”

Kibum and donghae then quickly crawled, but, for me, without seeing them, it is aas if they’re having a competition who comes near me first. And of course, donghae win. Donghae look inside the box and say, “what’s with the old books..?” i shrug. Kibum “Yah, this is not a old book like what you say. It’s a diary!”

“Again!?” i say. Donghae was  about to take a peek when i take the diary away from his hand and say, “Hae, no peeking. Umma say that before.” He pout and nod several times. And with that, he.. i mean we.. continue our search.

Kibum P.O.V

Aish, all this time i didn’t find anything suspicious. I open up another box. There’s many magazines inside there. But in the corner of the box, there’s a pretty small box with decorations. I shake it. There’s nothing inside, dongahe and eunhyuk saw it and say, “just take a little peek.” Aish, this two..  but then, i follow what they say anyways, i take a peek inside and see papers.

“what’s in there?” “Papers” “Okay! Keep it!!”

After 2 hours...
In the living room...
Donghae P.O.V

“find anything suspicious?”
“HERE OMMA!!!”
leeteuk giggle and say, “Put in the middle here.” He say and point to the carpet in front of the TV. I put the things there and sit with my monkey. Heechul saw  us and tease us, “Aiyoyo~ here comes EunHae couple again!”

Eunhyuk then pout a little bit and say to him, “Hyung ah, just go back to HanChul already then! Don’t disturb other couple!” it’s heechul’s turn to pout. Leeteuk giggle and say “Come on, let’s gather around~” “ye eomma~”

And so, we start with the diary i found first. It’s kinda old and dusty. The diary cover is black and plain in colour. But then, kibum say, “There’s a handwriting right there” and he points to the corner of the diary. All 13 of us, try to guess what the writing means, but, after a few minutes, non of us can guess what is it. So we give it a pass.

“Aish..what does the little handwriting mean?”
“who knows...”
“but then, the cover of this old diary looks scary though”
we all nod in agreement.

Before we read the contents in the old diary, Leeteuk say. “Want to look behind the book, maybe there’s name. The owner of this diary’s name.” “Sure” kangin say. Kyuhyun the look behind of the diary and he says, “Oh, there is.” “Whose?” siwon say.

“it’s Lim Chun Hei.”

“Chun Hei?” kyuhyun nod. “Hmm...chun hei means justice and grace right?” siwon ask. Heechul then say, “Should be.” Leeteuk then say, “Okay, let’s start reading.”

20xx . 4 . 21
i like this diary. It’s so plain and black in colour, so when my mom check it, she will thought that this is my notebook for revision. Hehehe.. today i moved into this small dorm with my parents. Eventhough it’s small, but it’s kind of spacious.

Whenever i’m bored, or i have nothing to do, i’ll always writes things. But.. there’s something wrong with this little dorm. Is it haunted..? or not..? or maybe it is just only my feeling..?

“so before we moved here, she already experienced the same things like what we going through right now..?”   Kyuhyun nod, “Looks like”

20xx . 4 . 23
There’s something wrong with this dorm. Did appa, omma and hyung realize it..? Last night when i went into the kitchen i saw a black shadow past me. I look behind and i saw nothing. Maybe it was my imaginations. All these day i always seeing things. When i complain this to my brother, i just call him Shin, he too feels the same.

But then, we don’t have the guts to tell our parents, afraid they might scold us, saying that there was nothing wrong with dorm. So, we both decide to keep it between the two of us.

20xx . 4 . 30
i can’t sleep well last night. I have nightmare. I dreamt about a girl. Now i understand, she stay here before we moved in. She has long silky, black hair and beautiful. But i wonder..where is she right now? Then, in the dream, i was in her room, the room where i sleep is actually her bedroom. She was surfing internet in the dark. I feel like i’m invisible that time. She was crying while she was browsing her school cafe, i assume. Then, a few moments later, she typed something i don’t know. I can even heard a quarelling happend outside her room. The dream was vivid! After she type something while crying, she...she..killed herself.

And with that, kyuhyun suddenly close the diary, which made us shock to us. “Hyunnie?” . Me and Kyuhyun say at the same time, “Let’s not read this!” leeteuk and others look at the both of us with a confused face. “why?”

“Because it scares me!” again, me and kyuhyun say at the same time.

 

 

end for chapter 2!

enjoy it?

actually before this, i've write it on my notebook, but it's kinda bored when we write the sotry and the ourself read it, so it's better to post it somewhere in the web. XXD

oh and again, sorry of there's any super junior couple especially eunhae cause i love them   mistake, if please point it out to me okay? XXD thanks again guys~ ^^