saranghae? / heechul : stop disturbing my dongsaeng you damn ghost ARASSO?

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 5

Donghae P.O.V

“h-hyuk..w-what’s wrong..?” i say weakly as i remove hyuk’s hand from my covering my eyes. I look at the window. And to my surprise, the bloddy figure floating right there. I gasp. What in the world happend..?
“No..way..” i mumble. The bloody figure then look at me. The other realized it. “..” i can hear eunhyuk curse. “Hey! You damn Bloody CURsed Ghost! Stop disturbing us, damnit! Stop scaring MY AND LEETEUK”S DONGSAENGS!!! HEAR IT!?”
the bloody figure then dissapear from our sight. Ryeowook was being hugged by the  over-protective yesung. Sungmin, who is clenching his fists was calmed down by leeteuk. Kyuhyun, looks evily at the spot, “Swear gonna exorcise that damn ghost”
“sshh...”

“you okay? Hae?”
eunhyuk look at me and was quite surprise, “H-hae..?”
i didn’t respond until leeteuk slightly slapped my face. “H-huh?”
“God, you’re so pale! Kyuhyun, take some water for hae and wookie!”
“Arrasso!”

Hankyung then suggest,”We should be together starting this very moment, i hate seeing our members like this.” All of us nod. Eunhyuk takes the glass of water from Kyuhyun’s hand and give it to me, which i take it with shaky hands. Eunhyuk realized it and sigh, “It’s okay, i’ll do it.” I look at him and nod weakly.

“wookie? Feeling okay?”
“Y-yeah..”
“i’ll help you guys with the lunch and dinner starting from this day while umma take care of the members, siwon hyung, sungming hyung, shindong hyung and hankyung hyung will help me.”

“Thanks, Kyuhyun.”

Afternoon,around 2 plus.

“Feeling better?”
i nod. “Yeah..”
“you think you can eat? Ryeowook ate lunch already,only you are the only one who not yet”
“I have no appetite to eat, hyuk...”

Suddenly, a spoon full with soup and rice was in front of my eyes. I look at Ryeowook, the one who olds it in front of me. “Eat hyung, i’ll feed you, if you have no energy..” he says with a smile. I sigh and nod. “Sorry for troubling you wookie..”
 “It’s okay, ^^ saranghae.”
“Saranghae..”

Then , i realized Eunhyuk’s face is a little uncomfortable with the situation which makes me and Ryewook laugh a llittle. I stole a kiss from hyukkie’s  cheek, which makes him blush a little and look to the side. Ryeowook laugh and walk to yesung who kept on creeping on us. Leeteuk hyung chuckle and shook his head while calling out kangin, “Kangin ah! Where are you? Quit on locking yourself up in managers room or me and you breakup!”

Kangin then walked out from the room and smile, he then dance sorry sorry, leeteuk hyung laugh and nod. Hankyung and heechl busy playing with heebum. Kibum, siwon and shindong kept on reading the black diary with kyuhyun and sungmin read from siwon’s back.

Shindong then asked us to gather around them. I sigh and stand up slowly,which makes me nearly fall on the floor before eunhyuk caught me on time. Eunhyuk said, “konchana, i’ll help you with it”. I nod. Kyuhyun look at us and eunhyuk just nod, making kyuhyun smile a little.

“so what did you guys find this time?”
“ we’re reading some part of the diary and ...”
“and?”
“not long after chun hei saw the bloody figure during firday the  13th, her family too starting to see ghost or something in their house, but chun hei’s father denied it as he don’t believe in those things.”

Really?? I thought. I then look around and saw leeteuk omma was not here. I’m pretty sure he was here a few minutes ago. I became curious so i stand up and walk upstairs, he might be there. The others was too into the diary so they might not notice my presence.

Upstairs...

“hyung... eeteuk hyung...” i say softly. I walk and walk until i saw eeteuk stand near to a balcony. “hyung... k-konchana..?” but eeteuk doesn’t to seem answer me or did he not notice my presence? I hold eeteuk hyung hand, eeteuk hyung then turn around. to my surprise it’s not eeteuk hyung! I step back. It was the same figure.. the same horrible figure..

Downstairs...
sungmin p.o.v

I was into the diary. My neck kinda hurts because i bend it to much. Aish, siwon should put the diary on the ground so that i can read better. I sit up straight and look around. eh..? i feel something missing. Wait..? something... me, shindong, leeteuk, kangin, heechul, hankyung, siwon, kyuhyun, eunhyuk, yesung, ryeowook, kibum... donghae.. DONGHAE?

“YAH! Where’s Donghae!?”
shindong  look around and start panic. “ommo, where’s donghae?”
“that boy, he can wander around when we;re doing somthing else...”
“we should find him before he was hurt again! Yesung, take care of wookie, dont let him wander around, siwon, shindong, kibum , stay here!”

Before i could react, i see eunhyuk runs upstairs alongside with heechul, hankyung, and kangin.
leeteuk hyung then pulled me up and stars follow them.

Upstairs..
donghae p.o.v

The figure, is not leeteuk at all. Not at all. Bloddy figure.. then walks towards me makes me take a few steps back. The figure then touch my cheek enough for me to fall down, all sweaty and scared. Then it reminds me of the faceless figure i saw a  few days ago. I wanted to shout but no voice came out. I can feel blood came out from the cheek. The figure then smile me a rotten and evil smile before i close my eyes.

Downstairs...
ryeowook p.o.v

“hyung.. donghae hyung will be okay right? Right?”
yesung pat my back and nod. “Yes he will be okay”
“just believe in God and he will be safe”
“thanks to god to cause heechul is not here,”

Upstairs.
Eunhyuk p.o.v

! ! ! Donghae better be okay! I run and stops when i saw a figure lying on the floor, unmoving. Leeteuk and heechul realise it and run towards the figure. It’s not...

“DONGHAE!!!!”
i then gasp and hankyung pat my back. Sungmin walked slowly to me and whisper, “let’s go..” i nod and go towards donghae.

Heechul slightly slapped donghae,’s cheek while keep on saying “Hae, hae ah! Yah! Lee donghae!” leeteuk let donghae rest on his lap. I saw donghae’s right cheek is bleeding and say to sungmin, “h-hyung..donghae’s cheek..” leeteuk realise it and say, “omona, sungmin, you got bring any plaster with you?” sungmin nodded and give him a plaster. Hankyung open the plaster and give it to leeteuk who treat donghae.

I try not to cry. It’s just a minor injury. Minor one. Kangin then say, “let’s go down, i’ll bring him.” Leeteuk sight and nod. “ that damn bastard ghost, point fingers at my dongsaeng and he/she’s dead” i heard heechul mutter, hankyung hush him. Kyuhyun seems to be worried. Sungmin then pat me and kyuhyun’s back.

Downstairs..

“ommo! Donghae hyung!”
kangin hyung put donghae softly on the sofa and coveers him with a blanket. Ryeowook asked kangin hyung what happend and kangin hyung explains to ryeowook. Siwon silently pray for donghae.  I kept on looking at my fishy, injured fishy.

Kyuhyun then say, “we must not waste time,” leeteuk agree. “yeah, let’s keep on reading the diary to know more.

 

there you guys go! thanks for the lovely comments you guys gave me~ kekeke 

i love it! :D

since today is the last day of my school, next week is   a one week holiday so i can update more 

i usually sta7 home alone though~ XXD 

since i got nothing to do during holidays i'll update this! :D don't worry yea? i assure you~ :DD

@VanillaLovechocolate , @sakuvenderzira, @jimjim175, @SJHeartKm , and @Tokiie

thanks for the comment! :DD