end was near~ read the last convo~ :3

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 43

“damn hae...why are you like this? No, couldn’t blame hae, blame that junghye” i mumble to myself. Leeteuk heard it and backhug me saying, “eunhyukkie..”

I look at leader and said, “Um?”

“are you okay?”

I shook my head. “i’m worried about kyu and hae..”

Leeteuk sigh and hug me, “Me too..”

“hyung, you should take some rest. Your eyes are red and puffy you know?” i said. Leeteuk smile and said, “it’s okay. I will try to stay awake. Something might happend to those two up there..”

“hyung, that sounds wrong..” i said, pouting.

Leeteuk laugh and hit my head, “you yadong lover”

“AHH!!!!”

We all gasp, that voice.. “DONGHAE!?” sungmin shouted and was about to went up until kangin grab him. i gasp. It is donghae’s voice.

 

“shut the hell up!” kyuhyun said.

I pant and pant, looking at kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smile and said, “Good boy. What should i do?”

“s-..s-stop..hu..hurt..ing..me...” i said.

Kyuhyun sigh and said, “you’re weak. Don’t you?”

“u-ugh...”

Kyuhyun laugh in the dark, it’s night now. He then tops me. i was panting hard that time. Not because he’s topless  but the thing he hold in his hand, a penknife.

Kyuhyun smile and carass my cheek. “No wonder this kyuhyun boy loves you as his hyung. He don’t even dare to see you hurt.”

“g-get...o-out from...h—his.. b—body...” i said.

Kyuhyun shook his head and said, “nope and never will”. He then lean closer to me and said, “first of all, i want to torture you first before i torture the others..”

 

I gasp. No way! Kyuhyun! No! Junghye! Don’t you dare hurt OUR hae!!!! I was about to run upstairs when eunhyuk pull me. i look at him. he looks extremely sad. I said, “eunhyuk..let me go...”

Eunhyuk shook his head and said, “i can’t let you hurt..”

I sigh.

 

I open my eyes and saw kyuhyun was sleeping next to me. i check my body and thank god i was still in clothes. But...except that kyuhyun was topless. I was about to sit up when kyuhyun pull me into his hug. I gasp.

“h-hyung..” he said.

“k-kyu!?” i said. Where’s jung-hye?

“j-jung..hye still is my body..f-f-faster call our hyung.. we..n-n-eed to end...t-this..” he said before junghye took over him.

I gasp and fall onto the floor.

Kyuhyun smirk and said, “oh my, didn’t you talk to kyuhyun just now?”

“get out of him..” i managed to said.

Junghye laugh and said, “nope.”

“please..” i begged her.

“no”

Junghye then get out from kyuhyun’s body and she was in spirit form now. Her appearance was much more evil compared to other times. She smirk. At the same time, kyuhyun wake up and look at me with emotionless eyes.

“kyuhyun..you hear me?” jung hye said.

“yes..” kyuhyun answer.

I gasp. Kyuhyun.. snap out of it!

“good. Do anything you want with that hyung of yours..!” jung hye said and sits on the chair, smilling evily.

I gasp when kyuhyun picks me up and push me towards the bed. This is not kyuhyun i knew. Not  my real kyuhyun. Kyuhyun then smirks and cupped my face, bringing his face closer to me.

 

“leeteuk hyung!” i shouted.

Leeteuk smirk and said, “Good job. Now bring him upstairs quietly okay, eunhyuk?” i  nod.

And ..we kissed... me and kyuhyun. After a few seconds. He broke the kiss and smile, i whisper, “kyuhyun?” he nod. “yeah. Real kyuhyun this time..” i smile softly but groan when he touch my bleeding head.

“damn..we need to getout of this room..” kyuhyun said and carass my face. I nod and hold his hand,

(eunhyuk: you are making me jealous,writer

Writer: i can’t help myself. I just love kyuhae!)

Jung  hye was looking outside. “now, we just need some act..” kyuhyun said. I gulp and nod my head. Kyuhyun the move closer to my forehead and kiss it before he my neck, as if he was marking me belongs to him. i moan quietly. Kyuhyun then snap his finger and door was open, revealing a guy with a small bottle. Our driver?

Junghye was too schock that she can’t move and our driver said some holy phrases. After a few minutes, he open up the bottle and jung hye was inside there, banging the mirror of the bottle, asking to let her go. our driver stuck out a tongue at her and when he looks at us, he smiles and went down.

Me and kyuhyun look at each other and smile when we heard cheers down there.

“it’s..the end already right?” kyuhyun said and kiss my lips again.

I smile and said, “indeed..”

Kyuhyun smile again in the dark and kiss my lips once again before sungmin and eunhyuk walk into the room and sungmin pull kyuhyun away from me.

(eunhyuk: is it the end?

Writer: nope! :DD i still have many ideas in my head!

Kyuhyun: so.... this story is endless one?

Writer: -nods-

Kyuhyun: -smiles- oh and i love the part where i kiss my hae hyung! Thanks writer!

Writer: teehee~~ <3

Eunhyuk: damn

Donghae: -died of blushing-)