untitle

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 40

We are all in the car. It was dark now, evwnthough it’s morning. It’s cloudy and kind of windy. The  time is about 7 am. I sigh, i don’t think today is gonna be a sunny day.. i look to my side and see kyuhyun is sleeping uncomfortably. I was about to shook sungmin’s shoulders until i found out that sungmin was asleep too. I sigh and hold kyuhyun’s hand. The 4 of us sit behind, together.

“hyuk..” i whisper softly. eunyhuk look at me and say, “yeah?”

“is...kyuhyun okay?” i ask.

Eunhyuk look at kyuhyun and said, “there’s something wrong..”

I nod and look at kyuhyun, who keeps on shifting his position.

I bit my lip and gather some courage. I then shake his hand gently and he wakes up. He look at me and said, “hyung?”

“are you okay, kyu?” me and eunhyuk ask at the same time.

Kyuhyun shook his head.

Sungmin groan and wake up. “what’s wrong kyu? You can’t sleep?”

Kyuhyun shook his head another time.

I look at kyuhyun and said, “What happend?”

Kyuhyun look at me and said, “i..c-can feel that junghye is here with us...”

I gasp and eunhyuk calm me down. Kyuhyun look down and said, “i’m afraid, hyung...i really am..”

I look at him with sad eyes and hug him. “it’s okay we are all here. Don’t worry..” i realize my voice is trembling too. Eunhyuk hug me and kiss my earlobe.

Leeteuk look at us with a worry face. He knew, something bad is gonna happend soon.

 

We reach our stop, a rest house. After we all went out from the van, i heard leeteuk thanking the driver. He then ask the driver to take a rest. I feel guilty. I need to buy some things for the driver. Our driver felt exhausted and sleepy though.

I then pull kyuhyun and kibum, whispering something. They agree and we all went over to the shop there. We buy some drinks, small head pillow and a note. On the note, i write;

우리를 다시 운전을하고 우리의목적지를 앞뒤에서 주셔서감사합니다. 대단히 감사합니다. 나는 당신이 휴식 가질  휴식 바랍니다. 항상 건강을 유지!
물고기,
동해

 

(thank you for driving us back and forth from our destination. thanks very much. i hope you can have a rest and relax. stay healthy always!

 

fishy,

donghae)

i smile and walk over to our driver. The driver than look at me and smile, saying, “ah, fishy! What’s wrong?”

i smile back at him. he was like my appa who’s in heaven now. I hand him the presents me, kyuhyun and kibum bought. He seems surprise and take it,asking, “What is this hae ah?”

“umm.. i don’t know how to explain though, hyung. But.. this presents is for your hard work! I know it’s tired driving us back and forth to our destination to our house. So, me, kyuhyun and kibummie bought this for you!” i happily explain and sits on the dirty floor.

The driver seems shock and look at me. but his face softens after he sees my smile. He then say, “you know, hae. You remind me of my son. His personality is the same as yours. But anyway, you shouldn’t have to trouble yourselves with buying these stuffs though. But, since you have bought it, hyung will accept it. Thanks hae!”

I smile and hug him.

 

 

We are in the van again with the same sitting possition. Me, hyukjae, kyuhyun and sungmin behind, the others are in front of us. I see the driver used the little fish pillow on his head. I smile and let my head rest onto eunhyuk’s shoulders. My hand is being grab by kyuhyun, protectively. Sungmin’s head is on kyuhyun’s shoulders.

I smile and a few more kilometers, we reach our destination already. I look at eunhyuk who was sleeping and kiss his cute cheek. He smiles and kiss my head. I groan quietly when my back hurts. Kyuhyun look at me and said, “are you okay?”

I nod my head and said, “yes, don’t worry..”

Leeteuk then look at me and said, “need some painkillers?”

I shook my head, “no ,thanks, hyung..” i smile back at leeteuk and he smiles a little.

 

We reach our house at last! Eunhyuk carry me in a bridal style and makes me pout. Kibum giggle and he said, “does he do that to you so that you will not hurt your back?”

Eunhyuk smile and said, “kibum ah, you shoot it!”

Kibum smile and went it with his luggage.

 

Before we could enter the house, i saw kyuhyun, leeteuk and ryeowook falls onto the floor. I was about to rush to their sides before i know myself fell onto the floor, closing my eyes.

“DONGHAE! TEUK! WOOKIE! KYU!!!” heechul voice

“DAMN! BLOOD! ! CALL MANAGER NOW!” kibum shouted.

And all heard before i passed out is jung-hye’s evil laugh.