going into the forest

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 32

“grrr...” a growling kangin, ryeowook and yesung and hankyung growling at kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun is just innoncently sipping his milk, made by leeteuk. Sungmin smile apologisely at the 4 who is growling. I was just sitting next to hyukkie and eat my breakfast.

“hey there guys~ morning!” a cherry manager say to us.

“morning hyung” we all say.

“any plans for today sungsinim?” (writer: is the speeling correct?) leeteuk say.

“well there is, i want to bring you guys around the forest, or maybe taking a walk around this area? How does it sound? Maybe you need some private time?” laughing manager. Shindong show his thumb up.

Me and eunhyuk look at each other for a second and then look away, red face. Kyuhyun look at us and smile. Sungmin smile too. I mouth at them saying, “mind your own business kyumin! You two are making love last night right!?”

Sungmin seem to blush and kyuhyun mouth back to me, “Like what hyung say , “mind your own businesss!!!”  it’s my turn to smile. “it’s true ne?”

“shush it hyung!” kyuhyun say and hit me.

“what is true hae ah?” eunhyuk say to me.

“it’s true that he always win the game~” i say.

Kyuhyun smile proudly and stuck his tongue out to me. I pout and kick his leg under the table. Kyuhyun pout and kick my leg back. We both kick each other until eunhyuk and sungmin calm us down.

“i never thought my kyuhyun is this childish!” sungmin say and pat kyuhyun say.

“well, he get that from my hae hae” eunhyuk say and kiss my head.

 

Outside the chalet..

“Are you all here yet?” manager say. We all nod and say, “should we go now?” manager smile and say, “to the Van!!” “aye sir!!!” we all run to the van and bump into each other when one of the members stop to go inside the van.

 

“where are we heading to?” i ask manager.

“somewhere near the forest or any interesting places” manager say and smile at me. I smile back and let my head rest onto eunhyuk’s shoulder. The others are sleeping already. Probably still tired. Except for leeteuk who is whispering softly to the driver.

“hae, you need some sleep” eunhyuk say.

I shook my head and say, “i don’t want to sleep..”

“you must sleep hae ah~” eunhyuk say and kiss my head. I pout and say, “araseo..”

 

“we reach our destination! GUYS! YAH! WAKE UP!!” leeteuk, aish, shouting to us. Eunhyuk groan and shake my shoulders. “wake up baby” he say. My eyes are still close and i say, “don’t want too...” eunhyuk sigh and i feel he was the one who carry me bridal style and walk out from the van.

Eunhyuk p.o.v

I carry donghae from the car and realized i was not the only one who carry like that. Kyuhyun, too, carry sungmin in bridal style. We both smile at each other. Kangin piggyback leeteuk. It was a rare scent seeing these two piggyback.

Donghae stirr in his sleep and i say, “hae, wake up, love”

“mmm.. sleepy...” he say.

Kangin put leeteuk down and say, “is he okay?”

I nod, “yeah he’s okay”

“he’s gonna be okay ‘cause monkey is there for him” silent kibum say,

“kibum i heard you” i say. Kibum smile at me. Ah, his angel smile again.

Donghae then open his eyes and blush when he knew i carried him.

He pout and say, “put me down! Putme down!! >///<”

I laugh and do as he told me.

Manager then say, “okay here’s the plan. I want you guys with your respective couple, either 2 or 3 people, went into the forest and confess yea? Leeteuk hyung told me some of you not yet confused yet. Shindong, you stay with me! :DD i want you to help something! Okay? You got bring your phone right? I will call you when the time is up! Don’t worry, some of the stuffs will follow you so that you don’t get lost! Araseo?”

We all nod and say, “Arasso!!”

Shindong was smilling happily and say, “what shall i do?”

“exercise with me! :P” manager say.

I look at donghae who seems to be blushing as soon as manager said that. I smile secretly and saw kyuhyun thinking about something he should do in the forest. Heechul hyung, for the 1st time in my life is blushing.

I smile and thought, this is gonna be a good one. I hope the staffs record their moment, i wanna see it~ kekeke.

“shall we, donghae?”

I say and held my hand out to him. he seems to be unsure but then he hold my hand we are the first one to go into the green and harmless forest.

Kyuhyun p.o.v

let’s go,sungmin.” I say and pull his hand, gently after i see kangteuk , yewook, and hanchul went into the forest. Siwon and kibum just went into the forest but then walk back and say to the manager that they have no idea what to talk to each other. Manager laugh and let them be with manager. Siwon look at us and smile.

Kibum smile at us and ask us to go into the forest. Sungmin smile and we walk into the forest. We walk in silence and both of us are red face.

I was about to talk to each other when i heard a shout, “AH! STOP IT----- !”

Sorry guys! Is it short? I was rushing though and my stomach is kinda hurt! But don’t worry! –brick my kyuhyun-

Heechul: stop brickking writer already..

Kyuhyun : i just feel like i want to brickked her..

Writer: -writes on the board- i love you guys