the sudden cold guy of lee hyukjae

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 25

KEY WORD : 'this isnt like him. Why did he do that to Hae?' BY JIMJIM175 –kekekekeke-

 

I smile at eunhyuk, “You can be a vampire just for me in the right time.” He smile back and lay next to me. the blood. “well, night hae.” He say. I snuggle next to him and say, “night to you too eunhyuk..”

 

The next morning

I wake up to find eunhyuk is not by my side. I was a little confused. He usually wakes me up. Sit up and my head hurts. “Urgh.. damn it..” what is it now? I feel my forehead and it feels a little hot. Fever again? Aish.. i should leeteuk hyung. When my feet touch the floor, i shiver it’s too cold.

I take my bath and change my clothes. I walk out from the room and find eunhyuk and leeteuk in the living room. Leeteuk smile at me and say, “morning hae!” i nod. “morning..” eunhyuk seems to ignore me. I once again confused. Why is he like that?

Kyuhyun then pull me back in the kitchen. “Hyung... what’s wrong with eunhyuk hyung?” i shrugg. “not sure kyuhyun..” kyuhyun seems to worried. “where’s the other members?” “Oh? Some of them are upstairs started packing. Some went out.” I nod,

I look to the window at the kitchen and again, my head hurts. “argh...” “hyung, are you okay?” i look at kyuhyun and say “I’m fine don’t worry..” he was about to touch my forehead until i jerk back. “please.. don’t” kyuhyun seems uncertain and nod. “sure.. i will not tell leeteuk hyung about this.”

 

At night, in eunhae room..

i then started packing. Eunhyuk pack his things already. I feel like i wanna cry. Eunhyuk never do this to me before. But why today he seems to ignore me? And his face.. seems to change. The colour...

have control him, dear donghae...”

I gasp.. jung hye! “w-why?”

“i can use him to hurt you and the members, pabo”

I try to hold back my tears. “Why are you doing this?”

“i need my revenge, pabo.”

The tears form onto my eyes, “What kind of stupid revenge you want to accomplished!?”

“cry if you want, you cry baby. I don’t care. I will not tell you.”

Anger form in my body. I can feel the heat growing in me.

“oh my, you are angry now? Serve you and your members right! Haha! But you can’t do anything, since you ARE sick.”

I was about to say something until the window of the room open for a while and closes after a few second. Damn it, jung hye escapes...

“Donghae! Are you ready!?” leeteuk say. “YES! Wait for a while!”

“We are not going now though. We will go maybe after 30 minutes!”

“Arasso!!!!”

I carry my back, bring it down and put it near the front door. Leeteuk look at me and say, softly. “Is there anything happend between you and eunhyuk?” i gasp. He knew it.. “i’m not s-sure hyung.. but... he seems to ignore me.” Leeteuk then sigh, carass my scar on the cheek.

“Well, hyung too notice the changes in his face, seems a little pale..”

I nod and can’t hold back my tears. Leeteuk hug me and calm me down. “Don’t cry baby, he will be okay.” I can only nod. After the hug, i then see eunhyuk looking at us. I gasp. I was still crying. I walk towards eunhyuk, kyuhyun behind there with sungmin with a curious face. The others are upstairs.

I grab eunhyuk hand and say, “Eunhyuk.. why are you like this? Why you don’t even look at me? Why don’t you talk to me?”

Eunhyuk face tense and became more pale. I gasp. He shook of my hand and say, “I hate you.” I gasp. Kyuhyun and sungmin too gasp. “w-why?” “shut the hell up donghae.” “WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE THIS!?” i shouted at him, more tears finding its way down my face.

“Because i hate you,didn’t i tell you earlier, stupid?” eunhyuk reply, cold tone.

“I don’t damn understand. Why are yo---“

Before i could finish my sentence, he slap me in the face right where the scar was. He slap me hard. Very hard. I fall onto the floor. Looking at him with shock. Eunhyuk then smirk at me before he leaves, going outside.

Kyuhyun rush to my side. “Hyung! You okay?” i shook my head. Leeteuk say, “there’s something wrong with eunhyuk..”

Kyuhyun then help me stand up and bring me to the sofa.

Kyuhyun p.o.v

“sungmin, please take the first aid for me?” i say.

“you got it, i’ll be right back.”

“kyuhyun you take care of hae, i’m going to tell this incident to the members up there. Especially heechul got it?”

“got it, faster tell them.”

I look at my beloved hyung, the blood from this scar are bleeding like hell. He can lose many blood. Hae hyung then look at me and he cry. I sigh and hug him. after that, i release the hug and carass his face saying, “hyung.. please don’t cry..” he sob and shook his head.

I can feel my tears sting my eyes. It hurts when i see donghae hyung crying. Sungmin then bring the first aid box and started to treat donghae.

I look at him and thought, “This isn’t like him (eunhyuk hyung). Why did he do that to Hae?”

 

 

There you go! jimjim175, how was the story for you? Keke, i accpet the challenge though! :D how was it? :DDD keke.. i got this idea as soon as i reach the sentence you post at the comment! :DDD stay healthy! :D

VanillaLoveChocolate : unnie, saengil chukahamida! :D happy birthday dearest unnie! :DD have you see the present? :D teehee. GBU! Have a great day! Enjoy your day! Wish you the best in everything you do! Stay healthy!!! :DD

And to you guys! Hope you enjoy this story! I’m not sure whether this story is gonna be an endless one! :DD too many ideas flow into my mind! :D this week i’m schooling already so i might update slowly, sorry yea? Thanks for the comment! :d keep on reading and comment yea? LOVe you! i'll reply the comment tonight!