nightmare in the beginning, fluffiness in the end

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 19

i’ll definately haunt your family..” the voice i heard earlier said. “n-no, please don’t they don’t do anything.. i beg you please dont hurt them..” i plead the voice. “once i say it, i will do it..”

“Hae! Hae! Wake up! Yah!!”
i quickly open my eyes, i realized i was all sweaty. I saw the person who hit my face, slightly hit my face. It was sungmin hyung. “Sungmin hyung?”  i say. “you okay dear? You are having another nightmare?” i nod. My head rested on his lap.

“aww... poor you.” Sungmin say and pat my head lovingly. The 2nd umma of the group. I smile and ask, “hyung, where’s the others?” “hmm.. it was till dark now though. Maybe around 1 am. The members went ouf of the car to buy somethings. Eunhyukkie ask me to stay with you though.”

I sit up slowly, “Really?” sungmin nod. “but since you are awake, let’s go follow them then.” I smile and nod, and holding hands with sungmin on the way to our members are.

“Yah! I say this game is better--- oh sungminnie, hae hyung, you are awake already?” kyuhyun say. I nod and say, “yes, and you buy games again?” the gamer nod and say, “the game i bought earlier was finished already. I have pass all the stages.” Me and sungmin was like, “O.o s-seriously?”

Kyuhyun wink at us and complain to ryeowook who is plucking his ear hearing kyuhyun’s complaining. Sungmin laugh and say to me, “Hae, hyukjae is over there with leeteuk hyung, okay? I need to calm down my game maniac here though.” I nod and say, “sure!”

I walk slowly to eunhyuk’s place, wanting to scare him. i was right behind him right now and he knew nothing. I was about to react when i feel somebody grab my hand from the front, i gasp and see eunhyuk’s hand hold mine. He look behind and smirk, “You don’t think that i don’t know you are behind me , donghae.”

I pout and say, “yea yea whatever.” Leeteuk laugh and pat my head, “Aww.. you are awake at last” i smile to him and say, “yup.. but where is this place?” “somewhere, but still further than the park we are supposed to go though. It’s still a long way..” heechul explain besides leeteuk hyung. Hankyung was busy buing the food while siwon help him.

Yesung and shindong was busy arm wrestling but it’s obvious that yesung wins, leaving shindong in sadness. I smile at the scene. Kangin was fooling around with kyuhyun and ryeowook at the game shop. Sungmin was  busy calming his lover down. Kyuhyun pout over and over again.

“Wanna go int he car now?”
“What dp you think hae?”

I look at eunhyuk and shrugged. “B-but.. i wanna go to the ----“
“to the plushiw store again right?”
i smile and nod. “thanks, hyung”
“:DD”

I do my aegyo to hyukjae. And withing a few minutes, he was defeated and bring me to the plushie store again, making me happy. This time i choose a monkey, cute monkey plushie. Eunhyuk was waiting for me outside. So i secretly pay the monkey plushie, thanks the cashier and approach eunhyuk with the plushie behind me.

“you don’t buy this time?”
 i smile and hand him the plushie. He seems shock and confuse. “W-what is this for, hae?”
“i bought it for you! To repay the kindness earlier, the time that  you pay the blue fishie plushie!”
he smile and hug me. “Thanks hae, this monkey is cute!”

I smile and bring him to leeteuk’s place, cause at the same time, leeteuk call us to gather before we all goes into the van and continue our journey.

In the van..

“We will reach our destination in a few more hours so... since now is nearly 5 am.. you can either sleep or do your own things,” leeteuk say. Heechul added, “but no making love” we all laugh including the driver. “Aish! You dirty minded cinderella!” heechul only grin and peck on hangeng’s cheek.

Hangeng hit him on the head. We all laugh.

After a few hours, some of them occupied themselves with stuff, some listen to songs, playing games, talking softly to the driver, messaging, sleeping, reading bible, eating snacks. I was looking at the view. So nice. I can see the sea though. Aww... how is my fishies in there?

Oh yeah, me and hyukjae seats at the very back of the van, only the two of us. Kyuhyun, sungmin, heechul and hankyung sits in front us. The other remaning members sits somewhere in front of these four.

I was busy looking at the sea like a little kid, until i feel a pair of lips kiss my cheek. I gasp and turn to lee hyukjaem the guy who just commited a crime with kissing me for the 8th time! I look at him, red face and he smirk at me. I can’t talk. I was too... into the kis---- NO! Too blushing!!

Eunhyuk lean closer and closer until it was only a few meters between our face. His lips nearly touch mine until, “Yah~~ what are you two doing??” heechul say. We both look at him and found ourselves was being stare by the members including the holy Siwon.

Kyumin ready a camera. Leeteuk, kangin, hankyung, shindong gets ready a camera on the phone. Heechul was smirking and say, “Hyukjae. I dare you to kiss lee donghae.”

Hyukjae smirk and look at me. I gasp. I wanted to cover my innoncent mouth until hyukjae’s hand grab my hand, pulling me into a kiss. I gasp. I can’t do anything. This kiss... was just.. too...

“HORRAY!!!!”

We both broke the kiss, i look down while hyukjae thumbs up, smiling happily. Looks like he REALLY enjoyed kissing me dont he?

“Recorded!!”
“Good, send it to me now!!”
“Sure sure!!”
“KYAAA!!!!”
“s-sungminnie, you capture the pictures every one second!?”
sungmin nod and show kyuhyun how the ‘process’ of ‘our’ kissing going like.

Sungmin squeal and say, “Donghae is a lucky kid! Being kiss numerous time by eunhyukkie!!”
“i can’t agree more than you sungminnie!!”
“teehee, should we send this to manager, hankyung?”

“sure we shoud. I bet he get’s nosebledding.”
“kekeke”

I feel like fainted until eunhyuk pull me into his arm. “Sorry though.. hae..”
i look at him and say, “it’s okay..”
“you enjoyed it huh?”
“a-a-a-a-a-a-am NOT!!”
“you really enjoy it”

 

Dear eunhae fans and elfishies, i’m no more available now. I was taken by the sneaky lee hyukjae.this is the 1oth time he kissed me.. if you guys don’t believe might as well i recomend you to see the twitvid that heedictator posted a few minutes ago... TT^TT goodbye my innoncent lips...

 

there you go! last night i finished my homework ealier though but it was already late at night. and don't worry, i'm okay right now. sorry for making you guys worried yea? TT^TT i didn't mean too though. so far hows the story for you guys? :D i hope the story made you day and entertaining you at the same time. this chapter i wrote the whole morning you know? teehee~ :DD i just love typing stories didn't i? :DD by the way, today i got oral for my subject so please wish me good luck, i don't wanna talk much in front of the class.. T^T oh well, again, thanks fro your lovely commetns yea? :D i really aprreciate it! :D keep on reading and comment yeA? i love you guys, sarangHAE! stay healthy! i'll try to update more yea? :D