papers that are written in red colour pen..... and the 'inicident' happend again..

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 16

Finally,,, i have asked my fishy to take his bath. Me and leeteuk smile at each other before we change our clothes. And then we gather in the living room about where we can find the paper like what chun  hei said.

Donghae p.o.v

Nice bath! I feel fresh! For my body though. :D i change my clothes before i walk into the living room and let myself landed onto eunhyuk’s lap. Teehee.. <3 leeteuk saw me and smile, “since all of you are already here, let’s start find the paper. I nod and i was the first one who rush upstairs. Eunhyuk sigh and follow me.

Once me and eunhyuk upstairs, we was about to open the door when kibum behind us, “you don’t usually wait for people don’t you?” i smile and say, “sometimes, bummie” eunhyuk laugh and open the door. I saw something that caught my attention. A box, big one.

“is the paper in there too?” < i ask the 2 of my bodyguard and pointed>
“hmm..maybe.. let’s open it.”
“owkay!”

We three open it and my guess was right, many papers in there. I close the box and put it near to the door. “we’ll bring it down” leeteuk say and smile. Kangin was on the other side of the box, waiting for leeteuk to help him which he does. I smile and went into the room again.

Once i go into the room ,my head feels dizzy. “h-hae?” . “suddenly dizzy...” eunhyuk touch my forehead and sigh, “slight fever again huh, hyukkie?” eunhyuk nod, “yeah, we should tell leeteuk afterwards.” Kibum nod. “sorry..” i mutter.

“it’s okay,” eunhyuk say and pat my head before he sits next to me and search for the  paper. Kibum smile and continue to search.

Downstairs..
ryeowook p.o.v

“hachiu!!”
i look towards kyuhyun. “are you okay kyuhyun?” i ask hit and sit next to him. He nod, “yeah, i’m fine don’t worry this is what i get for not sleeping. ^^ll” i smile and hit his head, “better don’t make sungmin hyung worried yea?”

He pout and hit me back, i laugh and asked him to search the paper. Sungmin hyung saw the incident laugh and shook his head.

Upstairs..
donghae p.o.v

“ugh,, there’s many more paper?”
“stop grumbling, hae hae ah..”
“i wanna go down and eat ice cream..” i say and arrange some of the stuffs to put at the door.
i heard eunhyuk laugh, “see? Not only me you is hungry you know?” and hit kibum.
kibum chuckle. “okay okay, after this i’ll buy some ice cream for you. What flavor you want?”
“STRAWBERRY!!”

“okay!”

“Guys! Your job up there is finish! Come here!!”
we look at each other and smile.

Downstairs..

“urmmm not that many papers right?”
i nod. I hold out my hand to him, he saw it and smile before he give heebum to me. I smile and plays with heebum. Eunhyuk too, play along.

“okay there kids, let’s see the paper together.”
we all nod.

 

I hate them, i hate them for cursing me. For them who stab my back countless time. Making me such a retard at home. Blaming my parents for it. People might say it was because of jealousy. But me, it’s much more than than. Betrayal.... once i die, i’ll dress in red and haunt them until they knee before me.....

 

Me and eunhyuk gulp. “it was written in red..” shindong say. He have no mood on eating. We look at him and shiver. Leeteuk calm us down. “she must’ve wrote it in agony..” heechul say. Hankyung sigh. “keep that. Or better we burn it..” he say. “it’s better to keep rather than burn it, hankyung ah.” Leeteuk say. Kyuhyun nod in agreement.

I take another piece of paper and gasp. She write in hangul now..

 

내집에서숙박시설밖으로, 나는그들을방해한다. 내복수.. 나자신에게그렇게할것입니다.. 내가당신을경고해야합니다......  (for those who stayed in my house, i shall disturb them. My revenge... i will do it for myself.. i have warn you)

 

i let go off the paper, panting hard. Kyuhyun manage to hold my back before i could slam myself to the floor. “h-hyung!” “i’m okay, j-just a little scared..” kyuhyun sigh and hug me. I breathe slowly and  hug him back. Leeteuk look at me and feel my head, “oh.. you’re having slight fever don’t you?” i nod and mouth, “sorry.”

“it’s okay, dear” leeteuk smile and kiss my forehead, making me blush in return and was thinking how to cool kangin hyung down and was also thinking how to calm my hyukjae down.

 

No, i will haunt this dorm. Until one of them solve it. Until one of them find the person who wrote about me and post into my school website. Such a coward, write about people just to gain more friends and let the person whom she wrote suffer all by herself and dies lonely.

 

Sungmin read that out. After reading, he threw it far far away, and mutter, “err..... i’m scared  now.. i want my pumpkin doll..” all of us watch it and laugh. Sungmin can be quite cute sometimes though. Eunhyuk went over him and hug him while he was still laughing.

 

Saying sorry for what you have done is not gonna make me at pleased. I want them to knee down and begged for forgiveness. I want them to know how i suffer. I want them to suffer as how i suffer all this while.......

 

Siwon read it with a calm face. He does not feel afraid at all. He look at us and smile. “what is there the thing that make you smile?” heechul say. Shindong and yesung snorted. Ryeowook hits yesung’s arm. “there’s nothing though. There’s only one thing in my mind not to feel scared.” “really? How?” me, sungmin, kyuhyun ,ryeowook and eunhyuk said. I heard kibum sigh.

“oh no,not that again”
“Always pray to God.”
heechul pretend not to hear anything and cover his ears. Hankyung laugh quietly and pat kibum’s back. Leeteuk hides his face in his pillow and laugh his special laugh.

Siwon was like, “what’s wrong with you guys?”
i was rolling on the floor along with eunhyuk, sungmin and kyuhyun laugh along.

Ryeowook hides behind yesung and laugh. I wonder what time we will read the paper finish, it might takes time. And also... another incident happend, this time i let kyumin record it. While i was laughing on the floor with hyuk we both hit our head ,seeing each other, pout at each other before kangin’s hand push eunhyuk head close the gap between me and him. Our lips..... t-t-touch..

I could hear all of them squeal. Especially kibum and eeteuk and kyumin...

 

*blush more and can’t continue the story* k-k-kissed by hyukjae for the 2nd time... sorry eunhae fans. I have officially owned by hyukjae through the kisses.. –faint-

 

and there you guys go!!! :D i've posted  the super junior high school foreward though and the description, now is on process on making it but postpones it to tomorrow 'cause i'm sleepy.. sorry yea guys? :D i'm looking foward writing it! teehee~ oh and thanks for the comment and the view. i told my dad bout it and he was like, "seriously?" i too, don't believe it myself. i don't care how many chapters i'm writing 'cause i write the stories 'cause of you guys sweet+funny+encouraging comment, i wrote this story for you guys! :D hope you love it! sarangHAE!!!:DD

 

yours, fishy_kai (stay healthy guys!)