waking up and bruises made by hyukjae...

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 45

The 3 of us look back and found a jealous, hyukjae, kyuhyun and leeteuk.

I gulp and hide behind zhoumi and henry. Henry laugh and said, “aigo, hyung ah why are you like this?”

Hyukjae , kyuhyun: donghae is mine!

Leeteuk: you should hug hyung first...

Zhoumi: -takes me in his hug- donghae shi wo de!

Me: wo ai hyukjae!

Zhoumi : -laughs- aigo, cutiepie..

Henry: i heard something is happening here ?

Me: -gasp-

Zhoumi: it’s true though.. henry, take a look onto donghae’s face. There’s a little scar there though..

Henry: -nearer to me- aigo.it hurts...

Me: -gasp-

Hyukjae: -takes zhoumi and henry, pushed them into the car- forget about the past i hate it. Let’s go!

Leeteuk: -smiles-

Me: -sigh-

 

We are all sleeping in the van,,well , except me. i can feel this is the end. Nothing will happend to us, anymore. I smile and look onto the window, reflects the darkness outside. I smile and landed my head onto hyukjae’s shoulders.

Hyukjae then said, “we’re safe..”

Me: -smiles- nothing is gonna happend..

Hyukjae: uh huh. But.. there are some memories i can’t forget though..

Me: -snuggle closer- indeed..me too...

Hyukjae: talk tomorrow. Let’s sleep now, my love...

Me: -smiles and sleep-

 

The next day, we reach a nice beach. Private beach. Thanks to manager hyung... i look onto hyukjae’s face and kiss his sleeping face, making him smile and open his eyes. Zhoumi then pretend not to see and said, “Henry ah, should we make sandcastle?”

Henry was about to vomit out his mochi and zhoumi in time, covers henry’s mouth. henry smile and nod his head.

Manager then stretch out and said,  “Let’s go to your room and meet you guys at the beach around 5pm?”

Leeteuk yawn and said, “sure~~~”

Kangin then carry his and leeteuk’s luggage and walk into the hotel. I pout and sits on the sandy sand. Hyukjae was taking out our luggage when he was me suddenly sitting on the sand.

“why baby?”

“tired.....” i said and roll myself onto the sand. Earning a smack from shindong hyung. Shondong then said, “you will get dirty you fishy! :P” i pout and throw a handful sand onto shindong’s trousers.

Hyukjae smile and said, “it’s true though. You will get dirty. Come on, get up. Let’s go to our room now.”

I pout more and roll myself on the sand. Hyukjae sigh and ask shindong to take our bag which he agree and happily skip on the way to the hotel. Hyukjae then carry me (bridal style) and walks towards the lobby.

The members are in their own room, making some noise. I landed on the bed and roll around, smilling. Watching hyukjae organised our things. hyukjae then look at me and said, “you know, the wife should help with the things, not husband”

I smile and said, “nah~ since you are the one who organised it first, exclude me! :D”

Hyukjae smile and jump onto the bed, hitting my head playfully, saying, “you lazy wife of mine..”

I smile and rest my head onto hyukjae’s chest. Hyukjae smile and surf my hair, and said, “Let’s enjoy our vacation here today.”

I smile and said, “yup.. nothing is gonna happend to us..”

Hyukjae smile and cupped my chin, moving closer to his oh perfect face and kiss each others lips.

 

5pm

“huh...huh...” i panted. I can feel kyuhyun smile behind me and he said, “sorry, was that rough, sungmin?”

I groan. “yes..you should be gentle next time...”

Kyuhyun laugh and said, “sorry, love..”

I pout and said, “you’re early this time...”

Kyuhyun smile and kiss my neck.

“oh guys, can you stop it? eunHae came to me complaining about the moans! I knew you two are having but THIS EARLY!? Yah! Stop making baby hyukjae and baby donghae come crawling to me, complaining! Faster come out! Omma is angry now! Cho Kyuhyun! Lee Sungmin!” indeed, angry leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun pout and walk towards his closet, before he threw some clothes to me to wear.

 

After a few minutes, we open the door, revealing a laughing leeteuk and real crying donghae with hyukjae next to him, apologize for the nth time.

Leeteuk laugh hard, tapping on the floor, his other hand clutching his stomach.

I look at kyuhyun and he said, “hyung?”

Leeteuk then stops laughing and said, “kekekeke, these (referring to eunhae) are cute sometime”

I then look at baby look donghae who keeps on rubbing his head, and his hyukjae sits on the floor, aplogize to donghae. Donghae bit his little pink lips, that move, is to prevent him from crying. Hyukjae gasp harder and look at leeteuk hyung who was glaring at him.

Donghae then cried making me running to his side, hugging him and said some comforts words into his ear. I glare at scared hyukjae.

“where the hell you got that wood!?” i shouted at hyukjae.

Hyukjae: b-but... i thought it was plastic!

Me: it’s not you dummy monkey! It’s not!!!

Donghae: uwahh!!!! TT^TT

Kyuhyun : aigo, baby, come here, come to appa, -kneel down, arm wide open-

Donghae : -cries, crawl to kyuhyun’s arm and cries more-

Kyuhyun: -busy calming donghae down-

Leeteuk : -went into the room , for first aid-

Hyukjae: -gulp-

Me: -sigh- i don’t remember i taught you about hurting each other..

Hyukjae: -looks down- miahe omma..

Me: -smiles- good, for your punishment, let donghae sleep with kyuhyun and i sleep with you!

Kyuhyun : -secretly smile-

Hyukjae: -thinks- ... –thinks-

Me: how is it for you lee hyukjae?

Hyukjae: s-sure..

Donghae: -snuggle closer to kyuhyun-

Kyuhyun: -smiles and kiss donghae’s head-

Donghae: purr..

Leeteuk: ah~ he’s asleep already..

Hyukjae: when will i see my hae hae miinie...?

Me: :P

 

The next day,,

I groan and wake up, only to find out i was in kyuhyun’s embrace. Ah, that’s right. I’m sleeping with kyu while hyukjae is sleeping with sungminnie.. teehee serve that monkey right! I smile and snuggle closer to sleeping kyuhyun, waiting for mommy leeteuk and zhoumi wakes us up.

 

“hey, babies, wake up...” after a few minutes, they both come in.

Leeteuk groan. “these two boys are the hardest members to wake up.”

Zhoumi sigh and said, “Is there, anything to wake them up?”

“well, there is... all we need is a nemo plushy and a PSP” leeteuk said.

I look at kyuhyun and i saw the younger one is already awake. Man, we are good at pretending. After the 2 ommas went out, i then whispered to kyuhyun, “What should we do....?” kyuhyun smile at me and said, “We should do something to them back in revenge for trapping us with that nemo plushie and PSP...”

I smile evily and hug kyuhyun, who in return hugged me back.