especially for eunhyuk

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 30

“w-w-what!?” they all shouted. Eunhyuk laugh harder until his face are red.

I was like, “+_+ll”

“b-but it’s night now.” Kyuhyun complain.

“of course, yah hyung is only joking!” eunhyuk say and patted kyuhyun’s head, make the younger smile at him.

“Hmm.. now, it’s already 7 plus, let’s eat our dinner! Then we all go to sleep. Tomorrow we will do many things okay?” manager say and smile at us.

 

After dinner...

I let my self slump onto the king size bed i shared with eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was taking his shower now. I already had my shower. I roll around and look at the window. I smile by myself remembering the first day i meet eunhyuk, that red hair boy.

 

“are you lee donghae?”

I look up and see a guy. I bet this is leeteuk hyung. He smile at me and held out his hand, saying, “annyeonghaseyo, i’m leeteuk! Nice to meet you! :D”

I smile at him and say, “Annyeonghaseyo leeteuk hyung, donghae imnida!”

“aigo.. your korean accent is cute! You are from Mookpo district aren’t you?” he say and pull me into the building, our dorm to be exact. I smile and nod at him, “yes, i’m from mokpo.” He smile at me and say, “looks like i’m having another daughter today~”

I laugh and look at him, “daughter? Why is that?” leeteuk hyung smile and pat my head, “Since you are beautiful, i called you as my daughter, the 3rd one after heechul and sungmin.” I laugh more and cover my mouth.

We reach the front door, leeteuk hyung was about to knock the door when a red hair boy open in and bump into us, running downstairs. “YAH! Lee hyukjae!!!” “mianhe hyung! I need to take my ball down! I’ll meet you later!!”

“aish, that little monkey, you okay donghae?are you hurt?”

I pout and rub my head, “It’s kinda hurt though.” “aww,, i’m sorry. I’ll beat up eunhyuk for you!” i smile and shook my head, “there’s no need to be harsh on him, hyung ah!”

“Aigo, is this donghae?” i look up at the main door and reveal another princess. Well, he really looks like a girl. Leeteuk smile and nod, “yup, hae hae!” i bet this is heechul. Heechul hyung then carry me up and say, “you okay, hae? :D aigo you are soo cute”

“t-thanks. Heechul hyung?”

He nod and say,”looks like i’m famous” earning a smack from leeteuk.

 

After a few minutes of introduction, i went into my room. Leeteuk hyung said that i’m sharing a room with eunhyuk. I gulp and try to make my self sleep and i succeed!

I have to open my eyes, when i feel somebody is hugging me. I open my sleepy eyes slowly and reveal a red hair boy is hugging me. I gasp.

“u-umm” i stutter.

He let go of the hug and say, “you are going  to get a cold you know?”

“s-sorry”

“it’s okay. By the way, i’m eunhyuk. Sorry if your head are still hurt.”

I smile at him and shook my head, “it’s okay. It’s not hurt anymore.”

He smile at me and hug me. I realized i hug him back. But what is this nervous feeling build in my stomach?

 

“and you are dreaming again” eunhyuk voice startled me. I was about to look behind when he tops me again, hands are placed softly on the side of my face.

 

Kyuhyun p.o.v

“aish, all our hyung are making love now,” i grumble.

“what do you mean? I didn’t hear any moan”

“because i’m kidding you” i smile at my minnie.

Sungmin pout and hit me. “perharps they are having a sweet time.”

I nod and say, “Shouldn’t we both make one too?”

Sungmin smile at me and nod, kissing my cheek, “We need one”

Donghae p.o.v

“u—urm..” i say. Eunhyuk look at me and smile. “why are you stuttering?”

“can you please at least wear a clothes?” i say and looking somewhere.

“i’m already on my casual pants. There’s no need a shirt. Why? Are you scared of me attacking you?”

I blush and shook my head against the bed.

“they might see us” eunhyuk whisper to me.

I was about to sit up until eunhyuk push me down again, my hands and his hand are lock together. “you are not going anywhere”

He leans closer to me and kiss me on the lips, softly. i flinch at first but later become comfortable. I didn’t realize eunhyuk’s hand was resting at my waist, pull me closer to him.

“night, babe” he say.

“it’s no over yet,” i say. I look at the time and it was nearly 12 midnight. “what is it, hae?” i look at him and smile, hearing the clock ticking and finally it was 12. I carass his face and kiss him on the lips. I can feel eunhyuk’s smile.

“happy birthday, eunhyuk..” i say. He smile at me and say, “thank you love.” I smile back at him and kiss him on the forehead before i sleep in his embrace.

 

Eunhyuk p.o.v

“thank you again hae..” i mumble to myself. I look at his sleeping face. I carass his face and smile, he’s like an angel when he was asleep. I look outside and see leeteuk look at us, he  then make a heart shape to me and mouthing, “Happy birthday” i smile and mouthing to him , “thank you i love you”

Leeteuk smile and walk away to his chalet. I turn my gaze back to hae. He was crying when he was asleep. He smile too. It was a crying of happiness. I smile softly and wipe away the tears from his face and kiss his forehead saying, “i love you hae”

 

That’s all! This chapter is for eunhyuk’s brithday! I stay up late until 12 midnight last night to greet eunhyuk happy birthday through God! :DD teehee! Hope you like it guys!