faint and struggle

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

(writer: aigo, too many chapters!!

Eunhyuk: yay!!! –hugs writer)

Eunhyuk p.o.v

Damn, hae! I rush to his side and hold him. he’s cold, shivering. I take a look at leeteuk,kyuhyun and ryeowook. I gasp. I saw jung-hye’s shadow. She was smilling evily. I gritted my teeth and was about to stand up when kibum calm me down.

“Don’t worry , the blood are fake. Jung-hye’s prank. Now, help me brinf these 4 in the house.”

I look at kibum and nod.

 

In the house, ryeowook was the first one to wake up. He looks scared and was about to cry. Yesung quickly calm him down and kiss him. ryeowook then lookat donghae, leeteuk and kyuhyun, making him crying again.

“what’s wrong with them?” he ask with trembling voice.

“i’m not sure too.... wookie, did you see anything before you pass out?” i said to the crying dongsaeng.

He nod and said, wiping his tears away, “all i saw is junghye’s evil face..”

I sigh and hug ryeowook. Poor him.. i rest my chin on his head and take a look on my donghae. I’m worried about him. what more to say about leeteuk and kyuhyun’s condition. I  can hear heechul’s faint sobs coming from the kitchen and was hug by hangeng.

I try not to cry. I then see leeteuk open his eyes and yawn. I gasp and said, “hyung?”

Leeteuk look at me and smile, “i’m okay don’t worry..”

I hug leeteuk and said, “you are making me worried....”

Leeteuk laugh and kiss my forehead, “sorry baby dongsaeng..”

I smile and look at kyuhyun and donghae. Both are being watched by mother sungmin. Leeteuk then said, “these two.. also?” i nod and said, “yeah...”

 

After a few hours, kyuhyun and donghae is still ‘asleep’. This condition making me worried. heechul sits in front of donghae and hold his hand. Sungmin hold kyuhyun’s hand. Leeteuk sigh and said, “thanks to jung hye, i have no mood to make lunch..”

Kibum smile a weak smile, “it’s okay hyung, we’re not hungry at all..” he said.

Yesung than said, “when we’re hungry, we’ll make the food by ourselves okay hyung?”

Leeteuk smile and nod, mouthing ‘thanks’.

 

I look at donghae, tears forming in my eyes and i let it slid down my face. I miss him and i’m worried about him. i guess, jung-hye’s main target is mainly donghae and kyuhyun. I gusee she knew that these two, (kyuhae) are the weakest member, in terms of health.

Heechul saw me and hug me, kissing my forehead. I sob and sob. Sungmin too, tried extremely hard not to let his tears slidding dwon his cheek.

 

Leeteuk then whisper something to siwon and siwon nod. Siwon then said, “guys, let’s form a cricle and pray together.” Heechul, eventhough he was a freethinker, he nod and pull me and sungmin to the center of the living room. Hangeng smile and hug heechul.

 

 

5 hours pass, either of them woke up. Sungmin sigh and place a kiss on kyuhyun’s forehead. I look at donghae and kiss his chubby cheek. I carass his hand and whisper, “wake up...”

Leeteuk look at me with sad and sympathy eyes. Kangin then comfort leeteuk and said, “don’t worry, we all know that kyuhyun and donghae are strong person.” Leeteuk nod and rest his head on kangin’s shoulders.

 

I keep on looking at donghae’s prefect sleeping face and carass his cheek. We all miss you two, kyuhyun, donghae.. shindong then give me and sungmin a glass of plain water and asked us to drink. I thank and smile at shindong before i drink it.

After a few minutes, i can feel kyuhyun and donghae flinch and keeps on changing their position. I can see donghae and kyuhyun struggle as if they were being tortured or something. Members gasp and rush to me and sungmin’s side.

“urgh...” kyuhyun said.

“h-hyuk..” donghae said out.

At the same time, we all hear jung-hye’s evil laugh with a whisper, “i, jung-hye is going to control them.... hahahahahahaahahaha!!!”